Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 11:29:21 AM

Why homosexuals would be more likely to rape little boys than heterosexuals raping little girls?

Call me crazy but there's no club called man girl love association but there is a 1 million strong man boy love association club which is getting serious funds and is growing very fast.

Why?  If I had to guess I'd say that heterosexual males see perverts while homosexual makes tend to be sickos.  I mean, you're walking around with shit on your dick all day, right, your ass is torn and bleeding and you're one ass pounding away from sizing up to a size 12 ass-cork before your shit falls out - that's pretty sick the way I see it compared to heterosexual men.

who the hell even things about that shit? i couldn't give a more of a shit what a homosexual does in the privacy of his own home. long as a gay person respects me i'll respect them right back, cause that's what Jesus would do.

Asshole, there's 1 million men right now in America paying big money to pass laws to allow men to fuck young children and call it consent.

Is this stupid night or something?   Why the fuck would you not care about such a disturbing trend? 

Is this the result of the no retard left behind?  Seriously, I had no idea we had such stupid people in this country, I mean grown adults who don't understand shit about jack.  Utterly clueless and you fuckers vote.

Now it's starting to make a lot more sense.  Pucker up fuckers, the country you idiots fucked up is about to fall on your retarded heads.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 11:38:55 AM

I can't take this anymore.

It's almost 5am and I'm going to bed.

Oh man, what a waste or 3 hours.  I can't believe I tried that long to explain to a mental midget that 5 plus 8 does NOT equal 10 and it will never equal 10 and the entire time that mindless muppet kept saying it equals 10 and I thought he knew something but he was being so vague and then the retard let it out that no matter what, even if 5 plus 8 doesn't equal 10, it still equals 10.

Oh fuck, you asshole, why didn't you say that from your first post you puke eater - I wouldn't have wasted but one post on your sorry ass just to laugh my ass off. 

Hahahahaahhahahahahhaa.  Man, I still can't stop laughing at the level of stupidity on here.  I'm serious, you guys seriously have to be high school dropouts - it's just not humanly possibly otherwise to be this stupid.  You can graduate with straight C's and still learn basic shit but some of you assholes don't even get the basics of science and math and you have the balls to correct me when you shouldn't even speak in my direction with your mind numbing ignorance like that of an illiterate slave. 

Even an illiterate slave understands more cause they're not watching Oprah and probably believe in God.

Hahahaaahahahahahhahaaa.   Oh man, I can't stop. "Even if homosexuals weren't born that way, it's still not a choice."

Bahahhahahahahahaahaa.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 11:48:58 AM

Why homosexuals would be more likely to rape little boys than heterosexuals raping little girls?

Call me crazy but there's no club called man girl love association but there is a 1 million strong man boy love association club which is getting serious funds and is growing very fast.

Why?  If I had to guess I'd say that heterosexual males see perverts while homosexual makes tend to be sickos.  I mean, you're walking around with shit on your dick all day, right, your ass is torn and bleeding and you're one ass pounding away from sizing up to a size 12 ass-cork before your shit falls out - that's pretty sick the way I see it compared to heterosexual men.

who the hell even things about that shit? i couldn't give a more of a shit what a homosexual does in the privacy of his own home. long as a gay person respects me i'll respect them right back, cause that's what Jesus would do.

Asshole, there's 1 million men right now in America paying big money to pass laws to allow men to fuck young children and call it consent.

Is this stupid night or something?   Why the fuck would you not care about such a disturbing trend? 

Where do you get your news from? Where are these laws being passed? What does it have to do with gay people?

Is there any topic we haven't covered yet? What about fluoridation? Surely there's some angle we can work that into this thread with.

You have any idea how bad fluoride is and idiot doctors actually prescribed it to my kids in pill form.

20 years ago I'd get it but today, with all the massive peer reviewed studies and so many countries in Europe banning it?  Are doctors stupid?

You know an interesting fact about that is that besides dropping your IQ and hardening parts of your brain via some weird plaque - this hardening effect, one of the major side effects oddly enough is it inhibits your ability to feel an emotional response towards God or whatever it is you worship. 

There's tons of studies out there now about this so it's not even a point arguing about if anyone can read.  It's especially harmful to a child's developing brain but like 90% of Americans and even doctors as really stupid and clueless.

There, I hope that's a good enough angle on fluoridation and now I think we have covered every topic on the planet.

Sources please. Also, do you make sure to avoid fluoridated water? It's in all of the water already. How can I trust you if you're already taken over by the fluoridation?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 11:51:58 AM

I hope you hate Muslims too because they are allowed to marry (ie to fuck, lick, be blowed by, cum inside) little girls
Oh wait

I don't hate Muslims I just hate their laws and if there was a 1 million strong Muslim club trying to pass laws to marry 10 year old girls I'd shit on them just like I am on the homosexuals and child rapists.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:17:30 PM

Did your mother drink during pregnancy and made your brain as tiny as a cherry because of this?
Or
Did she make you drink whisky-flavored milk after birth which made your brain be as small as the one described above?

Well, this isn't in your DNA, so according to Vlad, you chose to have that gigatiny brain!

Oh and it's backed by centuries of mathematicians and physicians who put physical properties into numbers.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:23:41 PM

So Vlad is gay?

Shocker.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:37:13 PM

So Vlad is gay?

Shocker.

Yes he is. But it was pretty clear from the beginning, when he made clear that he hates woman.

All that obsession with child rapes doesn't look good neither.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 02:47:37 PM

So Vlad is gay?

Shocker.

Yes he is. But it was pretty clear from the beginning, when he made clear that he hates woman.

Agreed...

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:16:56 PM

Quick question:  how did God make Gay people when gay is a choice since they can't find a single gene?

You don't seem to understand what race means.

Example:

God made tall people.

God made bald people.

God made black people.

God made albinos.

God made midgets.

Etc.

For all of the a above they have ALREADY AND EASILY found a gene or a mutation which causes people to BE BORN THIS WAY which then means God made you that way.

If it's your CHOICE to do heroin, be a prostitute, rape children or be gay, then sorry, YOU made YOU and NOT God and nobody is born like this as there are ZERO genes and ZERO mutations for these free-will vices and perversions.

So I really doubt you believe in any God as much as anyone else (the way you claim) since you can't even understand the basic concept that if God made you something that means being born that way which means GENETICS.  GENETICS.  GENEtics. GENES!

Please, take just one basic Biology 101 class cause I'm getting so sick of repeating something a child can get but you keep missing it.

Just because they cant find the gene doesnt mean it isnt there. Thinking about it fucktard, you think people would choose to be gay and face all the ridicule they do? You would think they would choose to be straight and be "normal" but they dont... so it obiviously isnt a choice.

About biology apparently you dont know that human dna is very complex. It may be very hard to find a gay gene. And even if there isnt one it still doesnt make it a choice. So stop being such a condecending douche and grow the fuck up.

Hahahahaaa hahahahaaa.

Even if the gene is not there it still doesn't make it a choice?

Hahahahhahahaahaaha.

Hahaahaahahahahhaaaaa.

Think about it - you think people wanna do heroin and die from aids, they were born that way and its natural and good.

Think about it, you serial killers wanna spend their lives on death row, they can't help themselves - even if there's no gene - they were still born that way which means is good and natural.

Think about it - you think child rapists wanna get caught and humiliate their families and spend life in prison being ass raped themselves?  No way, they can't help themselves which means they were born that way and even if they don't find a gene it still means they were born that way cause my opinion is stronger than scientific facts.

Hey, great news, WE're all going to haven cause no matter what your sick vice or perversion is, even if there's no gene or mutation for it - it doesn't matter, you were still born that way, cause I said so - fuck science I'm smarter.

Hahahhaahaahaahaaaaa.

Dude, why didn't you say this 3 hours ago.  What a waste of my life talking to an absolute idiot.  

You fucking muppet do you even hear yourself?  You fucking flunky, why didn't you tell me you don't understand even basic science - why the fuck am I explaining this shit to you if you simply don't understand any of it.

Idiot, BY SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION IF THERE IS NO GENE AND NO MUTATION THEN YOU WERE NOT BORN THAT WAY.  YES, ATHEIST SCIENTISTS HAVE CONCLUDED THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Oh wow, you are one if not he dumbest person I ever met.  You fucking idiot, this is covered like in 10th grade biology you mindless retard.  Do you vote?  Oh God help us, how many millions of you fucking idiots are out there?  No wonder, no wonder its so easy to pass these laws.  Fucking retards have taken over the country.

Retard, you just said so what if 5 plus 8 doesn't equal 10, that doesn't mean anything, it still equals 10.  I don't even think you understand how lost, clueless and oblivious you are.

Hahahahaahhaaahhaahaa - I can't stop laughing at your sheer stupidity.  Oh shit, I haven't seen stupid this stupid in a really long time.  Oh man, no wonder you just weren't getting it.  You just don't get it....at all.  Any of it.  Just keep vomiting Oprah's puke, asshat.   Hahahahahaahaa!

Some things aren't okay. Being gay IS okay.

Apparently you didn't hear me. Chemicals in the brain decide who you love and who you don't love. These things can be prevalent since birth. It works the same way that makes you love your wife. Being gay isn't passed from generation to generation you fucktard. There doesn't need to be a gene to make someone who they are.

But yes. Rapists, murderers, thefts, who the fuck knows, ARE BORN THAT WAY. They have serious mental disorders due to imbalance's of chemicals in the brain. Ask any psychologist they will tell you that is how it works.

Choosing to do drugs IS a choice. The person doing heroin just cannot stop because of a little thing called an ADDICTION.

You take everything I say and twist it into some child raping, dog fucking post about being stupid when really you are oblivious to even the most common logic. You need to grow the fuck up and learn about common mental disorders and how they are BORN that way (Not that being gay is a mental disorder). Mental disorders work the same way love does, chemicals in the brain. And to quote you Vlad "Why do I have to keep explaining something that even a 4 year old could grasp"

Vlad, just go back to fucking your dog and hating yourself for being in love with that dude you saw down the street.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

So Vlad is gay?

Shocker.

Don't forget how much he "loves"     His dogs.

So he's a gay, child rapist, who fucks dogs too.

Man this guy is messed up.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 11:32:17 PM

NAMBLA is a million members strong? Wee, another Vladism.

Also lol at tall or bald people being a race.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:01:58 AM

NAMBLA is a million members strong? Wee, another Vladism.

Also lol at tall or bald people being a race.

Awesome, another smart retard flunkie with dropout reading comprehension!

Did you see the words:  OR MUTATION.

You do know the bald gene is actually a mutation on the X Chromosome, right?

I didn't realize I needed to write 2 page posts explaining obvious details, I presumed at least a few people on here had some basic understanding of biology, history and politics but I'm just scared cause it seems like you guys are all gen Y - No generation left behind - kids and if that's the case what the hell happened to our education system.

When I graduated high school even flunkies understood basic biology while this retard last night had absolutely no idea - almost like he didn't even know how kids are made.

The point was, if you're not born that way then its a choice.  And if you have millions of people being born gay, gene or mutation they can easily make the argument for race.

That was the point.  I took plenty of math and science - i understand what a race is - just try to understand the point I'm trying to make.   I can't make it anymore simple to understand.

And last I checked Nambla was a million members strong.  Maybe it was global and not US only but I remember being shocked by how many members they had. 

Regardless, the argument was regarding Homosexuality being a choice and until they find a gene or a mutation a gay man or woman cannot be born that way - race or not, it's a choice until then.  And they've searched for a gay gene and/or a mutation for nearly 20 years, they don't exist. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:03:08 AM

So Vlad is gay?

Shocker.

Don't forget how much he "loves"     His dogs.

So he's a gay, child rapist, who fucks dogs too.

Man this guy is messed up.

Hmmmmm, so because I hate child rapists now I'm a child rapist?

Hahahahaaa.  You liberal whackos, you!

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:06:16 AM

Did your mother drink during pregnancy and made your brain as tiny as a cherry because of this?
Or
Did she make you drink whisky-flavored milk after birth which made your brain be as small as the one described above?

No, it’s just commies’ genius injections gone wrong Smiley

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:07:30 AM

So some things are not OK but being gay is OK even though it's a choice, immoral and damaging to one's health and society - hey, just like heroine addicts, child rapists, serial killers and all the other examples I gave, for which there is ZERO DNA or mutation evidence and which are all choices people make.

And who are you to judge those people who can't control themselves and maybe love heroine and small boys if they were born that way cause according to you even if there's no genes and no mutations they were still born that way?

Who made you God to decide tearing a guys ass bloody raw and spreading diseases is ok but heroine is bad?  

Liberal Hypocrite!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:09:05 AM

Or

No, it’s just commies’ genius injections gone wrong Smiley

Hahahahahaahaaa.

Oh man, I totally forgot about the genius injections.  Shit, had I gotten the 10th and final shot I might be normal now.

Maybe that's why I love my sexy pooch so much.  I think his favorite is doggie style - go figure.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:13:08 AM

So Vlad is gay?

Shocker.

Well, according to liberals if I hate child rapists and what homosexual propaganda is doing to kids then that really means I'm a homo and a child rapist.

The only thing I admitted to was loving my dog and wanting to marry it and some special rights.

But now I'm confused cause I just found out that I don't love what I love but rather am and love that which I hate most.

That would only make sense to a woman and a liberal.  

Hmmmmmm, So That would mean liberals actual Love God, Rush, Hannity and Fox News and Hate homosexuals.  What Bigots!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:17:37 AM

And I can hate homosexuality all I want kinda like a black man can joke and mock his race all he wants - he gets a pass for joking about his own race.

As a thriving post-op Transtesticle I can say whatever I want about homosexuals.  You guys don't know what it's like being a hot guy trapped in a skinny little girl bitch body.   And this is how I know how stupid women are so I can mock women all day long as well.

I already posted my pics of the pre-op and post-op a couple weeks ago but I think most of you thought I was joking.  I'm not posting them again and there's way too many pages for me to find them.  

Racist Bigots!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:17:56 AM

....but I digress.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:07:46 AM

So let me get this straight... only from what I have read from Vlad's posts. He is a transexual person who had a sex change... after the sex change turns out to be in love with men AND he loves to fuck dogs... Oh Vlad... you are one fucked up person.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: