Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121492 times)
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:58:57 AM

Wait....how about I pay someone that same .52 BTC just to do a hard fork to delete all the premined coins?

Hahahahahaaaa.  Now that's money well spent and I won't have to ever have to worry about your lying blabbering mouth.

I will delete all the premined coins which will include all the coins your sock puppet just stole from me.....again.

I can probably pay even less than .52 BTC for a hard fork.  Lol, what a steal.

You never thought of plan B, did ya, assclown?  I always have a back-up plan for thieving, lying scammers such as yourself. Ha!

Oh boy.

Yeah he is ignorant.  Still doesn't understand how crypto-currency works.

Seriously, how much do you wanna bet I can pay a programmer to do a code fix on my coin and include a deletion of all the premined coins followed by a hard fork?

Put up a bet!

Then we'll see who's ignorant.

I'd be tempted to take that action. Put up .51 btc to this address, for secure escrow: 1111111111111111111114oLvT2.

Nice try, sock puppet. 

Nope, not even close. Better luck next time with my correct appellation, troll.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:03:30 AM

Wait....how about I pay someone that same .52 BTC just to do a hard fork to delete all the premined coins?

Hahahahahaaaa.  Now that's money well spent and I won't have to ever have to worry about your lying blabbering mouth.

I will delete all the premined coins which will include all the coins your sock puppet just stole from me.....again.

You never thought of plan B, did ya, assclown?  I always have a back-up plan for thieving, lying scammers such as yourself. Ha!

Oh boy.

Seriously, how much do you wanna bet I can pay a programmer to do a code fix on my coin and include a deletion of all the premined coins followed by a hard fork?

Put up a bet!

I'd be tempted to take that action. Put up .51 btc to this address, for secure escrow: 1111111111111111111114oLvT2.

Nice try, sock puppet. 

Whine, bitch and moan all you want, scammer, I'm gutting and erasing all your stolen coins.  Ha!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
surebet

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 03:07:17 AM

Oh boy.

Put up a bet!

Nice try, sock puppet. 

Whine, bitch and moan all you want, scammer, I'm gutting and erasing all your stolen coins.  Ha!

I'll indulge you for a second. How?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:11:40 AM

Hotcoldcoin, you and your obvious sock puppets are bitching too much.

Just be patient and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.  There's no point talking to clowns who don't understand even basic math or physics or even biology for that matter.  Like the idiot on here who had no idea genes were required to make a race.

Just be ready for the corn-holing that's coming your way.  I at least try to give a heads up to my victims.

surebet

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 03:17:04 AM

Just be patient and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.  There's no point talking to clowns who don't understand even basic math or physics or even biology for that matter.  Like the idiot on here who had no idea genes were required to make a race.

Just be ready for the corn-holing that's coming your way.  I at least try to give a heads up to my victims.

You want to butt sex me? Awesome.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:41:57 AM

Oh no, we have one of those new race things on here.  We have a gay on the forum.  Hey, did they find your pole smoking gene yet?  Cause they keep looking and I'm getting worried for your kind cause without a gay gene only absolute morons will believe your lies.

So hotcoldcoin is a flamer.  Wow, I really didn't see that coming.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:55:56 AM

How are any coins stolen when you GAVE them to him? Lol this is so ridiculous that this mental case is still rambling. I just counted 10 vlad posts in a row with no response lol what the fuck

surebet

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:00:30 AM

Oh no, we have one of those new race things on here.  We have a gay on the forum.  Hey, did they find your pole smoking gene yet?  Cause they keep looking and I'm getting worried for your kind cause without a gay gene only absolute morons will believe your lies.

So hotcoldcoin is a flamer.  Wow, I really didn't see that coming.

For a dude that posted pics of himself in a dress the homophobia is a bit... yeah.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:36:38 AM

Oh no, we have one of those new race things on here.  We have a gay on the forum.  Hey, did they find your pole smoking gene yet?  Cause they keep looking and I'm getting worried for your kind cause without a gay gene only absolute morons will believe your lies.

So hotcoldcoin is a flamer.  Wow, I really didn't see that coming.

For a dude that posted pics of himself in a dress the homophobia is a bit... yeah.

What?  Are you mocking my transtesticle post-op pics?  

You bigot.

And you know a lot for a guy who's new around here, eh, hotcoldcoin?  Lol, dude, you're so obvious.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:39:43 AM

How are any coins stolen when you GAVE them to him? Lol this is so ridiculous that this mental case is still rambling. I just counted 10 vlad posts in a row with no response lol what the fuck

If I come to your house dressed like the pizza guy and take your money anf give you a box of dildoes instead of the pizza you ordered, is that not theft just cause you willingly gave me the money?

Using sock puppets is theft.  It shows how morally corrupt you are and that you think just like a scammer to say something so ridiculously stupid.

surebet

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:44:24 AM

You bigot.

And you know a lot for a guy who's new around here, eh, hotcoldcoin?  Lol, dude, you're so obvious.

Bitch please, I've been hanging around here since 2011.

You lack of mastery of the English language has me confused though, could you clarify if you claim to have been born a women or that you simply cross dressed as a kid?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:17:51 AM

You bigot.

You lack of mastery of the English language has me confused though, could you clarify if you claim to have been born a women or that you simply cross dressed as a kid?

What? Now you're mocking the success of my transtesticle operation?

You hateful bigot monger.  How dare you come on here, cock tease me then make me sound like a wannabe lezbo.  I put pics up, those are all really me.  Is that not enough - do I have to entire this hideous pain everyday of my miserable lezbo transtesticle life? 

Where's the PC police for crying outloud.

surebet

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:23:03 AM

You bigot.

You hateful bigot monger.  How dare you come on here, cock tease me then make me sound like a wannabe lezbo.  I put pics up, those are all really me.  Is that not enough - do I have to entire this hideous pain everyday of my miserable lezbo transtesticle life? 

Ok, so you underwent SRS but you have kids. Also you gay bash. Yup, that makes sense.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:27:50 AM

If I come to your house dressed like the pizza guy and take your money anf give you a box of dildoes instead of the pizza you ordered, is that not theft just cause you willingly gave me the money?

Using sock puppets is theft.  It shows how morally corrupt you are and that you think just like a scammer to say something so ridiculously stupid.

So I'm a scammer too now?   Roll Eyes

You can't give something to someone, change your mind, then say they stole it

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:28:29 AM

You bigot.

Ok, so you underwent SRS but you have kids. Also you gay bash. Yup, that makes sense.

What, I can't get a set of nuts attached?

Igots ballz nigga!  Lol

You're still a hater and a bigot.   Inside I'm still a little girl and you hurt my tiny feelers.  

You give homos a bad name.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:29:34 AM

So I'm a scammer too now?   Roll Eyes

I guess the pizza analogy was too complex for you to understand, eh?

Or did the box of dildoes throw you off?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:31:19 AM

You bigot.

2011 eh?  Is that why your profile says 2013?

Hahahahaaa.  Losing track of your sock puppets I see.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:32:11 AM

Using sock puppets is theft.  It shows how morally corrupt you are and that you think just like a scammer to say something so ridiculously stupid.

So I'm a scammer too now?   Roll Eyes

I guess the pizza analogy was too complex for you to understand, eh?

Or did the box of dildoes throw you off?

I ignored it because it was retarded.

Its like you delivering a free pizza that I didn't pay for and then I complain that the box wasn't filled with gold

Still not applicable but more accurate than your analogy since you gave them away and didn't sell them.

Damn Indian givers

It doesn't really matter though. Your coins are worthless and always will be for the stigma you've attached to them. Its like you're super pissed about not having your bag of grass clippings

surebet

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:34:35 AM

You bigot.

What, I can't get a set of nuts attached?

Igots ballz nigga!  Lol

You're still a hater and a bigot.   Inside I'm still a little girl and you hurt my tiny feelers.  

You give homos a bad name.

I guess this must be one of your "I invented the internet, for reals guys" moments again. You must be drinking. Do you need to dull the pain often vlad?

2011 eh?  Is that why your profile says 2013?

Hahahahaaa.  Losing track of your sock puppets I see.

Yes, you caught me, I'm obviously a sock puppet. No other possible explanation.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 07:22:31 AM

I don't drink.  That's the truth.

I was a weekend party drinker which I didn't realize then was also an alchie but since I got married 9 years ago I stopped completely.  I had to cause when I'm drunk I'm like a skank seeking missile and I knew there would be no way for me to stay faithful so I stopped.

So try again.

And as for your slip up.  I'd love to hear why you'd hang around here for 2 years before deciding to open up an account. 

And while you're at it - what prompted you to take such personal interest in me all of a sudden? 

Cause to me it all points to hotcoldcoin and his many sock puppets.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: