Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:17:01 AM

I guess you could say Vlad really screwed the pooch on this one Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 05:58:24 AM

I guess you could say Vlad really screwed the pooch on this one Wink

Hahahahaaa.  Ok, that made me laugh.

I don't appreciate this man-love thing.  I mean, I went post-op transtesticle to get me some women so I'd like for you people to respect the new (born this way) me.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 09:08:58 AM

Did your mother drink during pregnancy and made your brain as tiny as a cherry because of this?
Or
Did she make you drink whisky-flavored milk after birth which made your brain be as small as the one described above?

No, it’s just commies’ genius injections gone wrong Smiley

Hahahahahaahaaa.

Oh man, I totally forgot about the genius injections.  Shit, had I gotten the 10th and final shot I might be normal now.

Maybe that's why I love my sexy pooch so much.  I think his favorite is doggie style - go figure.

Answer me instead of trying to make me mad

Do you think it's a choice in these cases?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 05:40:47 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 10:09:25 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Did your mother drink during pregnancy and made your brain as tiny as a cherry because of this?
Or
Did she make you drink whisky-flavored milk after birth which made your brain be as small as the one described above?

Hahahahahaahaaa.

Oh man, I totally forgot about the genius injections.  Shit, had I gotten the 10th and final shot I might be normal now.

Maybe that's why I love my sexy pooch so much.  I think his favorite is doggie style - go figure.

I'm giving you the scientific fact:  if it's not part of our DNA then it is a behavioral issue and nobody says it's easy to quit heroin or if you're messed up in the head cause your mom drank while pregnant - the point is everyone can recognize right from wrong and some try to do what is right while others look for excuses to always do what is wrong which coincidentally seems to always line up with their personal desires.  Yes, it is choice....100% choice.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 05:43:03 PM

Or

Hahahahahaahaaa.

Oh man, I totally forgot about the genius injections.  Shit, had I gotten the 10th and final shot I might be normal now.

Maybe that's why I love my sexy pooch so much.  I think his favorite is doggie style - go figure.

Let me add:  if someone is literally so damaged that they are not able to discern right from wrong then that's a different story.  But every gay guy I ever met seemed very aware to me and some even confided in me that they knew it was wrong but couldn't help themselves.  Just like any other vice and addiction....just like any other choice.

diatonic

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:20:12 PM

Wow, came to the last page of this thread to see what's going on in Nuggets land... easy to see why it ended up in "Offtopic."

#bitcoin-otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=diatonic | Tips: 1DiATonicgGnUcsH6NpSuCEDwRRW3wecgs
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 10:04:16 PM

Wow, came to the last page of this thread to see what's going on in Nuggets land... easy to see why it ended up in "Offtopic."

Unfortunately preserving free speech (and my very opinionated personality) led to this.  I had no idea it would get this bad.  No wonder all the other threads kick people off for even slight off topic discussions.

I'm in a bad position now:  go back on my word and start policing this thread to get it back on track or wait and hope it will straighten itself out.   I wish both were possible - Allowing anyone and everyone speak their minds while keeping this thread (for the most part) on topic for the actual NUGGETS coin.

And unfortunately I'm short on funds and what I can scrape together I'm mostly using to buy ASICS rigs, and accumulate various coins:  mainly Devcoin and ixCoin.  

Devcoin and ixCoin are my 2 top picks for the coming huge surge in alt coins which should ensue shorty after Bitcoin gets its ETF.  If I'm right I should then have plenty of money to hire the talent with which to make NUGGETS the original coin I wanted it to be.  Until then I'll do what I can - like right now I gotta spend Bitcoins to try and get back the NUGGET coins I gave away.  

I not only need those coins to pay for bounties but I want them back, personally.  But I don't trust that guy and his many sock puppets to bid more than .52BTC for them and even at that price, I could buy more Devcoins for that same amount of money - a real coin with a great reputation.  It's a waste of .51 BTC in my opinion but I have little choice.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:16:10 AM

There's over 1 million registered members in Nambla, the man boy love association and they have lots of money for lobbying.

Just like the Greeks and Romans these sick fucks never have enough freedom.  Now it's marriage and tomorrow there're gonna start raping children cause they were born that way.

Last known count was 1100 members worldwide. It's cute how you try to justify your homophobic sentiments.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 01:53:53 AM

There's over 1 million registered members in Nambla, the man boy love association and they have lots of money for lobbying.

Just like the Greeks and Romans these sick fucks never have enough freedom.  Now it's marriage and tomorrow there're gonna start raping children cause they were born that way.

Last known count was 1100 members worldwide. It's cute how you try to justify your homophobic sentiments.

You racist bigot, did you not see my post-op transtesticle pics?  I hate racist bigots like you.

At any rate, I'm gonna really busy the next few days so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check in.

Don't go starting any new races while I'm gone, ya bigots!

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:50:24 AM

You racist bigot, did you not see my post-op transtesticle pics?  I hate racist bigots like you.

At any rate, I'm gonna really busy the next few days so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check in.

How does this response make any sense. Oh, wait, mental health issues.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:38:14 AM

I was gone for only a little bit and it looks like he's already run off the rails!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:37:41 AM

Just like the Greeks and Romans these sick fucks never have enough freedom.  Now it's marriage and tomorrow there're gonna start raping children cause they were born that way.

Huh

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 08:56:41 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 09:09:35 AM by r3wt

Lacquerhead knows but one desire, Lacquerhead sets his skull on fire!

*bump boom, wicka wicka wicka wicka bump boom wicka wicka wicka wicka*

Lacquerhead knows no in between, huffin on vats of gasoline

*bump boom, bump boom, bump boom bump boom bump boom*
*wicka wicka wicka wicka wicka wicka wicka wicka  wicka boo wooom*

keep on sniffin til ya brain goes pop, keep on sniffin til ya brain goes pop.
keep on sniffin til ya brain goes pop, keep on sniffin til ya brain goes- POP!

*bum bum di di di dum dum*
*boom boom boom*
*boom boom boom*
*boom boom boom*
*boom boom boom*

Lacquerhead knows but one desire, Lacquerhead sets his skull on fire!

Lacquerhead knows no in between, huffin on vats of gasoline

*bump boom, bump boom, bump boom bump boom bump*
*wicka wicka wicka wicka wicka wicka womp*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7jSesdxl0

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:18:54 PM

I was gone for only a little bit and it looks like he's already run off the rails!

Where you been agent X?

I drove from here to AZ and back in less than 72 hours.  Straight thru, nearly 3,000 total miles almost 44 hours of just driving all on my own.  I feel so messed right now from lack of sleep and too much coffee.  My brother needed my help urgently so I had to bail.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:24:43 PM

Oh, hotcoldcoin stole my NUGs coins once again.

I told him before I left I wasn't sure if I'd be able to check in the next few days which was before the auction winner was announced.

While on the road some 10 or 12 hours ago I saw he gave me a time limit to pay the BTC For the coin.

I responded, in TIME, I was on the road but if he couldn't wait to give me a middle man and I'd pay from my phone and give him my NUGs wallet when I got home since he left no escrow service or escrow wallet number for me to use and I have no idea how such an escrow service works since I've never used one since most people I deal with have something called integrity.

Of course, he never responded but instead waited for the time to lapse and then gave the coins to a different guy for LESS BTC.  Cause that makes sense right, I can't pay you now but I have no idea how escrow works so give me a middle man but he'd rather give some guy paying him less 48 hours to pay.

Hahahahaaa.  That auction was a sham in the first place - he was most likely just planning to steal my .52BTC and then sell them to one of his sock puppets anyway.

If he wasn't such a scammer, and an admitted thief, I would have simply sent the bitcoins to his BTC wallet but the fact he didn't even attempt to respond to my offer to pay him thru any middle man he chooses (which we could mutually trust) proves the scammer never had any honest intent to sell those STOLEN coins fairly.

For now I'll just tuck him away in the back of my mind.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:33:58 PM

I haven't slept in nearly 2 days - but I'm so agitated from the coffee and now this Bullshit fake auction where I had my coins stolen yet again that I don't know if I can sleep.

Not to mention my back is killing me.

One cool thing was the fact I had the time to hit up Nordstrom's Last Chance, like Tupac Shakur.  Bought some nice stuff for the wife, kids and myself as well.  Couldn't afford to spend much but at 90% I still got a few nice things. 

But I'm sad I didn't get the NUGs coins back, I won that auction fair and square and even responded back in time with a solution to pay.

How does someone pay an escrow when there were no escrow service contact info in the payment demand post?  He only left his own personal BTC wallet number which is not an option given he's a proven scammer.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:37:16 PM

Quick question:

Does anybody know if I had sent the .52BTC to hotcoldcoin's BTC wallet ID if everyone here could have tracked that wallet number to verify that he indeed would have received my BTC?  Cause if so then I would have just gone ahead and paid him half and then half again - in 2 payments, although he should have to go first given he's the one with the many fake aliases and proven scammer.

That would have been an option but I didn't know if he could simply lie and say he never got my BTC.   I would pay first with no problem to any person who had any half decent rep but with him, it's just too risky.

Sad, I was really hoping to buy those coins back. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:38:41 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 08:52:41 PM by Vlad2Vlad

R3wt,

I really don't get the meaning of that song.  I mean, I'm familiar with it, but:  Laquerhead?  What's that about, Homie-G?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 08:52:12 PM

Just like the Greeks and Romans these sick fucks never have enough freedom.  Now it's marriage and tomorrow there're gonna start raping children cause they were born that way.

Huh

Why so sad, Jackie-Boy?  This thread looks boring when I'm not here fighting the start of new races.  And lets face it - what other board pays you for mocking the thread founder?  Ha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 09:10:01 PM

Here's my response to that lying, thieving, scamming, sorry sack, Hotcoldcoin, who has deleted so many posts by so many individuals in his Hitler-esque attempt to fake auction off the coins he stole to himself.

I'm glad I found a perfect solution to screw him and the idiot who actually got robbed by him for .51 BTC which will soon be deleted.  Ha!

----------------------------------------------

Re: [NUG] SOLD: 950,000 Nuggets - BIDDING CLOSED.
Today at 08:54:59 AM

Quote from: Vlad2Vlad on Today at 08:53:30 AM

Hey, i said hours ago I can pay you from my phone. What escrow service? I have no idea how that works.  I asked you for a middle man I can send the BTC to and you didn't respond.
--------------

Quote from Hotcoldcoin:

The deadline was clearly and repeatedly stated.  You failed to meet the deadline. 

There is no discussion more with me here.  You need to discuss with n4ru if you want to buy the coins now.

Irrelevant blathering from Vlad2Vald deleted.

Irrelevant?  I responded within the time limit asking who your receiver of choice was?  You had at least 3 hours to respond with a receiver name but you never even responded.

So I'm supposed to believe you'd rather start the clock over for 48 hours for LESS MONEY, rather than respond to my post with a relevant middle man or info about what/where escrow service you wanted as I know nothing about these escrow services.

Like I said before, this was a phony mock auction for you sock puppets.  You never intended to sell these coins and you would have found some excuse no matter what I would have done.  That's why you're a thieving scammer and why you need middle men and escrows for a lousy .52 BTC.

Once a crook always a scamming crook!

Wait....how about I pay someone that same .52 BTC just to do a hard fork to delete all the premined coins?

Hahahahahaaaa.  Now that's money well spent and I won't have to ever have to worry about your lying blabbering mouth.

(This post will be on the original NUGGETS thread cause this ass clown deletes posts worse than any forum Hitler I've ever seen).

Enjoy your soon to be deleted stolen coins, asshat.  Bahahaahhahaahahaaaa!

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: