Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:12:13 PM

I'm taking this nasty shit to my main coin page which is full of idiots anyway.

I don't want to get another thread banned and moved to off-topic cause of one mindless idiot.

I'm gonna lock this thread.  Nobody can vote anyway.

Lol WTF Vlad it was already in Off-Topic

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:12:39 PM

You are losing your funny touch, Vlad. You'll get plenty of ignores if you continue on that path.

I'm not trying to be funny, man.

My dad and mom almost died. We were persecuted to near death and I have to hear a maggot like this guy calling me a liar and to hear him say communism wasn't that bad?

There are hundreds of factual books written on the torture and hell and death people suffered at the hand of the Eastern Bloc communists.  This guy is an uneducated illiterate peasant.

And man, I don't care about ignores, what's right is right.  And it's not right for this piece of shit to minimize the early torturous deaths of millions of innocent people cause of communism.  My parents were lucky - most didn't get out, most died in death camps.  

Read the book written by Wumbrand:  "Tortured for Christ" and you will not believe the torture they would do to men who became Christians or anyone who as much as spoke against the dictator.  It's a fact that Romania and Russia were the most brutal and hardcore communists countries to live in during those decades.  

Like pulling your teeth out with a crowbar to make you curse God and as you're cursing God they would cut your throat so your final words were cursing your God.  They did that thinking you'd end up in hell.  Or they'd literally put you in a tiny wooden box and nail you shut in there for days at a time to let you sulk in your own shit and urine.   Or, after years of incarceration, they'd take your pants off, bring in a stripper to do a show for you and put a spinning fan with sharp knife blades in front of your penis - if you got it up you got your dick chopped off.  

It's like some asshole saying Alcatraz wasn't that bad, only these death camps were 1,000 times worse and their victims weren't criminals but innocent people.  What an idiot.  What communists did to innocent humans was unimaginable - it makes "the hole" in US prisons look like band-camp.

And I'm supposed to just shut up while this piece of vile shit just spews lies cause he's an ignorant peasant whose parents were commie informants?  

Hell no!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:13:17 PM

Here you go.  Upper right thigh, look at the Cyst ball about the size of a golf ball.  It's scar tissue, it feels hard like a rock, which I got from all the injections.

Call me a liar again, and I'll show you my ass.  That's not an invite.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:13:45 PM

And here's my homeboys from Romania (all these guys have worked in Italy, not stolen, but worked), I partied with last Christmas.  Romanians do know how to party, I'll give them that.  I had a blast!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:14:18 PM

Here's my parents when they had just 4 kids (we're 6 total).

They were "fat" looking here compared to the way they looked after the commies oppressed them.  My mom here was about 115 pounds so imagine her at 80 pounds.

I'm the 3rd one from left to right - the second smallest.  My dad enjoyed putting us from oldest to youngest in all our pics. Lol.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:14:45 PM

Here's a pic of my parents just 2 years later.  This is when the commies started taking our jobs and food away.  You can already see a change in my dad's and mom's faces.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:15:15 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The scar tissue in under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please how me where I'm exaggerating.

Oh, I can't draw a conclusion based on my experience and the fact I know these peasant bush dwellers better than you?

If you're French and you talk about French men do you really think I'm gonna contradict you when you obviously have all the experience and I have none?

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep on contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

I know what's going on and this plizneanu idiot is a complete liar.  And that is a fact.

Did you read what I wrote? I might not be Romanian, but do you think I do not know the East, and especially Romania, when I used the expression "tovarasul securist"? By the way, there is no point in discussing with you - we will have to agree to disagree, especially when you know so well "your race"... I for one have never found nothing that could lead me to think that moral or ethics are related to race.

Morals and ethics are a choice regardless of what race you are.  We all have free will.  And all the guys I met who sucked dick for €50 were sexually perverted and morally corrupt so don't think they did it cause they were about to starve to death.  That's another bullshit excuse.

Tovarasul Securist means nothing when one has google.  Cause otherwise you're telling me you're romanian and I don't buy that cause you know too little about Romanians although you did know most gypsies come from Romania but many Europeans now know that.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:16:30 PM

There, keep all the crazy on this thread.

I copied and pasted enough to kind of show what kind of crazy we were talking about.

So what up with you JackJack?  I was joking when I said I was a transtesticle - but now I'm not sure about you.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:22:15 PM

I'm taking this nasty shit to my main coin page which is full of idiots anyway.

I don't want to get another thread banned and moved to off-topic cause of one mindless idiot.

I'm gonna lock this thread.  Nobody can vote anyway.

Lol WTF Vlad it was already in Off-Topic

What?  You mean the other thread which I just locked?

Why the F would that be on off topic? 

Why am I being targeted and having my shit moved out in the middle of the desert just cause I let people shit all over my threads.  Fuck!

Edit:

Yeah, you're right.  Someone moved that thread to off topic too.  What bullshit.  It was very much on-topic.  I wanted to launch a coin and wanted input.  What's more on topic than that.

I need my own proper forum - this forum can no longer contain me.

And you're a he not a she, jack.  I actually believed you, man.  I feel so betrayed and jaded now.  And dirty cause you said my bonch sprung you.  Gross man, don't verbalize such things.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:23:51 PM

So what up with you JackJack?  I was joking when I said I was a transtesticle - but now I'm not sure about you.  Lol
Why would a boner imply being a man?
Never saw an erect clit?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:31:27 PM

So what up with you JackJack?  I was joking when I said I was a transtesticle - but now I'm not sure about you.  Lol
Never saw an erect clit?

Oh man, you just grossed me out again.

No, I have never even heard of such a thing.  And women don't talk like that, man.

No woman says:  Boner!  Or erect clit.  You're so much a dude it's not even funny.

And I knew it from the beginning just cause no way a broad can ever be that naturally funny.  And that's not sexist, it's the plain truth.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:37:02 PM

Never saw an erect clit?

Oh man, you just grossed me out again.

No, I have never even heard of such a thing.  And women don't talk like that, man.

No woman says:  Boner!  Or erect clit.  You're so much a dude it's not even funny.

And I knew it from the beginning just cause no way a broad can ever be that naturally funny.  And that's not sexist, it's the plain truth.

Oh dear, what a sexist you are. I am very shocked.

Better?
No, really, you not satisfying your wife and her not saying "shit" or "fuck" doesn't imply that everybody in the world are like you...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 09:08:21 PM

I'm not even sure what that means.

I know everyone is different but I wonder how many men here have heard women say:  Boner or erect clit.  I actually have to google erect clit now to see if that little bean actually stands out erect like a boner.  It grosses me out just thinking about it.

Are you a straight chick, if you really are one?  Cause I'm seriously confused here.  I can't tell when you're joking sometimes.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:39:48 PM

Googling 'erect clit':

I actually have to google erect clit now to see if that little bean actually stands out erect like a boner.  It grosses me out just thinking about it.
Wow just wow
I feel so freaking lucky when I see men like you...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 09:56:28 PM

Ahahahahahaaaaa.

Where do you pull these pics from?  

Sorry, but no man uses nor thinks of the word erect and woman in the same sentence.  It just doesn't feel right.  I think you meant to say inflamed, swollen, enlarged, or any other synonym but not erect.

So then, you must clearly be a woman.  Lol.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:03:17 PM

Ahahahahahaaaaa.

Sorry, but no man uses nor thinks of the word erect and woman in the same sentence.  It just doesn't feel right.  I think you meant to say inflamed, swollen, enlarged, or any other synonym but not erect.

So then, you must clearly be a woman.  Lol.
Ok and nipple? Do you say erect or not?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 10:33:33 PM

Ahahahahahaaaaa.

Sorry, but no man uses nor thinks of the word erect and woman in the same sentence.  It just doesn't feel right.  I think you meant to say inflamed, swollen, enlarged, or any other synonym but not erect.

So then, you must clearly be a woman.  Lol.
Ok and nipple? Do you say erect or not?

I have never heard a man say, erect nipple. Never.  Hard nipple I've heard but it's usually slang such as Nippin' out or that chick had bottlecaps.  But I've never heard a man say erect to anything regarding a woman.  Probably cause it's gross to a man to associate a man's erection to a woman.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:50:51 AM

Jeez guys, I only came to check in and here I see you talking about nipples, dicks, and clits.

Never change guys.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 02:58:45 AM

URGENT!

Anybody know that site where you can buy bitcoins with your debit card?  It's got the word bit or bitcoin in it.

TIA

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 03:02:10 AM

Jeez guys, I only came to check in and here I see you talking about nipples, dicks, and clits.

Never change guys.

Lol, don't tell me you're a girl too.

You know, I'd pay for an app that told me if someone was really a man or a woman...or a transtesticle like myself.   Lol

But yeah, looks like Jackie got upset cause I didn't know a clitoris got erected and that I doubted she's a woman.

I actually believe her now but it's hard - I've seen a bunch of guys on the net pretending they're women.  I don't know why anyone would do that but she has to understand it's difficult to just take anyone's word for anything.

I gave away 1 million NUGs to one douchebag cause I trusted everyone.  I'm not used to thinking everyone is automatically lying to me.  No wonder so many people on here have assumed I'm lying when I'm not.  I can't blame them.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: