Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

Luxcess has achieved very good performance figures in cryptocurrency & forex trading over the last couple of years, in particular the ICO investment performance figure of 1701.93% is very encouraging.

This is what will attract investors to the Luxcess fund and this is what will make them want to invest in LXC tokens.

Will the performance results for tthe luxcess fund growth be posted on the platform? How often will these figures be updated?

Did not have known their Ico performance. I mean, everyone who invested in cryptos over the last years made some decent profits, but that is something wich you couldnt say about everyone who invested in several ICOs.

Remember ICO's and Crypto are all the same in the end their will be winners and losers, you need to take a look at what groups like luxcess are doing, take a look at their team and their plan and see if its something you believe in and can get behind. If you find it to be a good idea or exciting than chances are others will too which will drive prices up over time which is good for investing, remember past performance of investing isn't a basis for future profit. Thats the same for forex, stocks, and yes crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Here is another article about us guys, enjoy reading  Wink

https://bitcoincryptocurrency.com/luxcess-group-lxc-ico/

One thing I really love about this project is the fact that its investors fully control all their own capital without the need for any middleman and with complete capital transparency. Kudos to the brains behind this, I think others can pick a thing or two.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Thank you for fast anwer. Now i understand.  Cheesy

Glad to read this and see you are happy... Hope you've bought the luxcess token? If not go now to www.luxcess-group.com and join the telegram group if you are not there yet @LuxcessCHAT

Welcome mate  Wink

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

Hey guys,

if you are following our project please rate us so we can make great story together  Wink

Luxcess group

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/luxcess-group

Done. Please edit your first page and add it for easy and quick access for those who might not be able to read through every page is this thread

This is not verify visible; It should be pinned. I think posting it on reddit would be very helpful. The first page should contain this too as Owillz said for those that see this for the first time.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Here is another article about us guys, enjoy reading  Wink

https://bitcoincryptocurrency.com/luxcess-group-lxc-ico/

One thing I really love about this project is the fact that its investors fully control all their own capital without the need for any middleman and with complete capital transparency. Kudos to the brains behind this, I think others can pick a thing or two.

Is this true? I thought they would also act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them. Correct me if I am wrong.

If your statements are true, then it would like trading platform right?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Hey guys,

if you are following our project please rate us so we can make great story together  Wink

Luxcess group

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/luxcess-group

Just voted for luxcess ico.. Hope this contest will attract more investors to partake in the coming presale assuming luxcess go way up in the list

Me too have done my part. This is just my simple help to push the voting and the project reaching more and more people. Luxcess should be successful in the end and that is what is needed.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Luxcess team plans to donate 1% of their profit to Cherr.io which is a platform for donating funds to people who really need help. This really nice and selfless of the Luxcess team
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

Luxcess has achieved very good performance figures in cryptocurrency & forex trading over the last couple of years, in particular the ICO investment performance figure of 1701.93% is very encouraging.

This is what will attract investors to the Luxcess fund and this is what will make them want to invest in LXC tokens.

Will the performance results for tthe luxcess fund growth be posted on the platform? How often will these figures be updated?

Did not have known their Ico performance. I mean, everyone who invested in cryptos over the last years made some decent profits, but that is something wich you couldnt say about everyone who invested in several ICOs.

Remember ICO's and Crypto are all the same in the end their will be winners and losers, you need to take a look at what groups like luxcess are doing, take a look at their team and their plan and see if its something you believe in and can get behind. If you find it to be a good idea or exciting than chances are others will too which will drive prices up over time which is good for investing, remember past performance of investing isn't a basis for future profit. Thats the same for forex, stocks, and yes crypto.

Yeah it's great that Luxcess have a mixed bag of assets in one fund, especially if one particular market is not performing as well as another you can use another markets performance to hedge the results.

Saying this I do hope they they assign the majority of their weighting into crypto assets and ICO's.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Will the KYC be necessary, and why is everybody doing it right now ?

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Okay, so what will we have to do to go through KYC ?

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

No no, that won't be needed  Wink

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Thank you guys for making this easy for Investors

Well, this is best KYC options it seems, fill basic info and upload picture of ID proof. I have seen people not happy if KYC process needs lot of information and documentation work.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Will the KYC be necessary, and why is everybody doing it right now ?

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Okay, so what will we have to do to go through KYC ?

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

No no, that won't be needed  Wink

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Thank you guys for making this easy for Investors

Well, this is best KYC options it seems, fill basic info and upload picture of ID proof. I have seen people not happy if KYC process needs lot of information and documentation work.

I've had to take selfies for several ICO's/crypto projects. This is now common practice for compliance to ensure people aren't creating false identities, or using other peoples ID verification. It's pretty simple to do and I think after verification they can't hold on to your image.

Deshich

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Yeah it's great that Luxcess have a mixed bag of assets in one fund, especially if one particular market is not performing as well as another you can use another markets performance to hedge the results.

Saying this I do hope they they assign the majority of their weighting into crypto assets and ICO's.

I'd imagine they will keep a smaller portion in crypto assets due to the instability of the market, i mean growth is great, but you do want a good portion of your portfolio to be somewhat stable to avoid having high drawdowns that could turn into large unrealized losses, its better if they spread the risk across multiple assets both in crypto and outside, i'm hoping they get enough funding and liquidity to have a very wide swath of safety for the funds.
Housewife

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Luxcess team plans to donate 1% of their profit to Cherr.io which is a platform for donating funds to people who really need help. This really nice and selfless of the Luxcess team

It's admirable what they're doing to help people. There's no doubt that Luxcess Group will have a lot of impact on the whole cryptoarea in a positive way.
Gunny95

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Housewife

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience
Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
Deshich

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Luxcess Group team will attend the conference - International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
As Luxcess  Group co-founders aren't the speakers, there'll be enough of ticketing or invitation! It's a serious place for presenting and promoting the project.
Housewife

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.

Where'd you get this information, by the way?
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

Luxcess Group team will attend the conference - International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
As Luxcess  Group co-founders aren't the speakers, there'll be enough of ticketing or invitation! It's a serious place for presenting and promoting the project.
What a pity. I was hoping to listen to their founders since that guys are highly experienced in investments and trading.
Unfortunately. BEX BOŠTJAN and LUKA LAH are the successful traders since 2013 year, in this way they have the blockchain information to share.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: