Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

The whole crypto market is bleeding heavily. This might be the right time to add good coins to portfolio as well as good time to investment in the very good ICOs like Luxcess. Not sure how far the btc and other altcoins will go down now.

Are we on the ground yet? But exactly to day from all the drop its a good time to buy some of Luxcess   Wink
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

The whole crypto market is bleeding heavily. This might be the right time to add good coins to portfolio as well as good time to investment in the very good ICOs like Luxcess. Not sure how far the btc and other altcoins will go down now.

The issue is that the support line is broken, a support line is a repeated point to which BTC value drops to but then restores
If that line breaks, a new line is to be established.
Investing in ICO is often with USD value lock, so if you anticipate further decrease in BTC value, it is the right time to invest in Luxcess.
The other way around is of course also possible  Grin

totally agree with you, it seems to be the best time zu invest in luxcess, and i this time, i will not think too long, just do it:-)
are you registered already?

Pre-sale registration is going on and you can subscribe for Whitelist now. All pre-sale contributors are eligible for a 12% bonus on tokens, this is another good news. 0.15USD = 1LXC so price is fair enough.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Yes this is definitely a really good time to start converting fiat into crypto, hopefully it won't be long until the markets start to pick up again.

Luxcess looks like a good investment opportunity, however I'm a bit confused why they have a picture of Binance's logo on their website?

I haven't seen any confirmation of a partnership between Luxcess and Binance, also the picture is linked with a referral code for the Binance website...

BTCHybrid

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:03:44 PM by BTCHybrid

Yes this is definitely a really good time to start converting fiat into crypto, hopefully it won't be long until the markets start to pick up again.

Luxcess looks like a good investment opportunity, however I'm a bit confused why they have a picture of Binance's logo on their website?

I haven't seen any confirmation of a partnership between Luxcess and Binance, also the picture is linked with a referral code for the Binance website...

I think Luxcess team is working hard to be list on Binance and other trading site soon... wait for the confirmation to be sure.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

Yes, if from what I see I see the luxcess of this project is quite promising, with the vision and mission of the team looks its project is very promising and will be a big project .. Consisting of a professional team I think this project will be successful and attract many investors. Yes, I hope Luxcess is still standing with the stance applied .. Hopefully this project can be as successful as expected
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I believe they are cooking up something with binance because it doesn't make sense to put binance logo on their whitepaper without something happening, it will be great to see luxcess having the exchange as their first priority, that will surely give a positive boost.
douinaho

Activity: 387

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

a very interesting and good project. this project has a clear vision and mission and I hope the vision and mission of this subject can be achieved but I want to know when ico started and where is the information about your team?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Are we on the ground yet? But exactly to day from all the drop its a good time to buy some of Luxcess   Wink

I don't think the price drop affects luxcess coin. They are still in their sales period and the general market instability is not affecting them. In fact I think buying ico now will take more from you than  it should when the market is on a bullish trend
girib1684

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Guys we all of know about this article. Why they using this name "LUXCESS". Its some kind of interesting. Please read below....

The name “Luxcess” consists of two words, “Luxury” and “Success” that very well describe theirs team’s goals. The word “Luxury”, on the one hand, represents abundance, quality, luxury, and surplus, but, on the other hand, the word “Success” stands for success as a crucial characteristic. When these two words are combined, get a strong combination that indicates the direction in which the story and the people who stand behind it will go. The word “Group” was added to this coinage, representing community, connection, and team.
Anilg

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

I think Luxcess team is working hard to be list on Binance and other trading site soon... wait for the confirmation to be sure.

So Luxcess is ready to list at exchange? I can see that Pre-sale registration is going on so it will take some time for listing.
But it seems that Luxcess team is proactively working on listing. This means team is very confident about there project. And why not they are in business since last 4 years
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

So Luxcess is ready to list at exchange? I can see that Pre-sale registration is going on so it will take some time for listing.
But it seems that Luxcess team is proactively working on listing. This means team is very confident about there project. And why not they are in business since last 4 years

Well i believe their platform is already functioning but someone can correct me if i'm wrong, i believe the ICO is more to raise capital, and from what i've been reading over the last several pages the inital pick up from investors has been really strong so makes sense they start the long process of getting exchanges prepped (as some exchanges seem to take an eternity to list new crypto)
BTCHybrid

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

I don't think the price drop affects luxcess coin. They are still in their sales period and the general market instability is not affecting them. In fact I think buying ico now will take more from you than  it should when the market is on a bullish trend

Oh ya you are right ... I was talk more a bout all other coins. but still Luxcess is a good project to invest in long run.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

But using 50% of the profits to buy and burn? Isn't it too aggressive like you said? Imagine I have 100 tokens worth 1$ each and I invest in some project. After 1 month I gain 1% profit from the project. Now lets say in the mean time, there was a very successful project that many others invested in. This other project had really good profits and the lead to buying and burning 2% of the total amount of tokens. That means that I would have earned more by simply holding the token and not investing in any project (of course the numbers are unrealistic, I just try to make a point). That can lead to people holding their tokens and not investing, which is of course not something we wish for.

I am a bit lost in all this; Investing in other projects using tokens would yield in profits off that projects (assuming the project is profitable).  That I get but what do you mean by saying burning 50%? you burn 50% of what exactly?

This is what they say in their white paper. They will use 50% of the profits their projects yield to buy tokens at exchange price and burn them. This way they will create deflation which should increase the token's price over time. I was just saying that 50% sounds alot too me, and I gave example of what could happen if they manipulate the market too much through token burns.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

But using 50% of the profits to buy and burn? Isn't it too aggressive like you said? Imagine I have 100 tokens worth 1$ each and I invest in some project. After 1 month I gain 1% profit from the project. Now lets say in the mean time, there was a very successful project that many others invested in. This other project had really good profits and the lead to buying and burning 2% of the total amount of tokens. That means that I would have earned more by simply holding the token and not investing in any project (of course the numbers are unrealistic, I just try to make a point). That can lead to people holding their tokens and not investing, which is of course not something we wish for.

I am a bit lost in all this; Investing in other projects using tokens would yield in profits off that projects (assuming the project is profitable).  That I get but what do you mean by saying burning 50%? you burn 50% of what exactly?

This is what they say in their white paper. They will use 50% of the profits their projects yield to buy tokens at exchange price and burn them. This way they will create deflation which should increase the token's price over time. I was just saying that 50% sounds alot too me, and I gave example of what could happen if they manipulate the market too much through token burns.

The 50% does sound alot but surely that is a good thing if they are burning that amount of coins? which will cause the price to spike up due to higher demand?

Am I correct in saying that?

Thanks
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

I believe they are cooking up something with binance because it doesn't make sense to put binance logo on their whitepaper without something happening, it will be great to see luxcess having the exchange as their first priority, that will surely give a positive boost.

I hope so otherwise this is false advertising and it doesn't reflect well on the Luxcess team and the overall project.

Maybe one day Luxcess can get listed on Binance but in the meantime I think they should avoid using the Binance brand to help promote the project.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

can i still get presale

Hi Adedaved, Yes but Pre Sale is currently not active, you have to register to the whitelist here:
http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html (scroll down)
Then you will be notified by mail to participate the presale

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

It is always good to learn from others mistakes; many ICO start listing after the sale which in many cases lead to constant troubles. Good exchanges would boost the price and implant confidence for investors. whoever wants to get into the good projects this is right time.

One thing I am worried about is; would binance list if it they are announced before listing? What is the reason of their logo?

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Luxcess you guys may want to review your website luxcess-group.com it's not having mobile access... Thanks

I am using a samsung s7 mobile phone, when I browse the website luxcess-group.com it works just fine
I was able to obtain the whitepaper, navigate through the website using the dropdown menu on the top right.
Could also use the chat feature Smiley

What exactly wasn't working?

I am using a tecno L9 Plus android 7 and tried accessing luxcess-group.com with 3 browsers but they show just the full logo of the website and nothing else... I can't seem to navigate through to get website contents

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

It is always good to learn from others mistakes; many ICO start listing after the sale which in many cases lead to constant troubles. Good exchanges would boost the price and implant confidence for investors. whoever wants to get into the good projects this is right time.

One thing I am worried about is; would binance list if it they are announced before listing? What is the reason of their logo?

I think it's not a bad thing to get listed on exchanges, I don't think you will ever stop the dumping upon listing unless there is no bonus structure involved presales....

Alot of people like to make instant profits if they purchased from pre-sale but as I said if there is no bonus, this reduces the chance of dumping.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

totally agree with you, it seems to be the best time zu invest in luxcess, and i this time, i will not think too long, just do it:-)
are you registered already?

Yes I registered for whitelist, which you can do here: http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html
Then you will be notified when the pre-sale starts.

How about you? Perhaps you could see how the bitcoin market will behave the next days

i registered a few minutes ago. now i can't miss it:-) a little irritating that you have to specify the contribution in $, but can only pay in ETH. It would be easier to specify the contribution in ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: