Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

The most valuable thing I like is that the Luxcess Group team has developed a system that guarantees long-term profit. Luxcess will achieve an excellent price for the token on the market, because investments in their projects will be possible only with the LXC token.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

The most valuable thing I like is that the Luxcess Group team has developed a system that guarantees long-term profit. Luxcess will achieve an excellent price for the token on the market, because investments in their projects will be possible only with the LXC token.

I'm sure that the LXC price will be stable, and there will be constant growth, which is a guarantee that more and more people will invest in the LXC token.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

I'm sure that the LXC price will be stable, and there will be constant growth, which is a guarantee that more and more people will invest in the LXC token.

What has convinced you to think this way? Is it the buy back & burn feature in the white paper?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
MadCryptoHedonist

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

What has convinced you to think this way? Is it the buy back & burn feature in the white paper?
For me it is small quantity of tokens and yes buy back and burn. Smiley
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

LXC has now closed voting!!!

Once again thanks to everyone who participated!

Winners will be awarded shortly!

The fight for who will be the face of LXC was a very interesting one!

Our winners are:

1st Place: @Saramavec

2nd Place: @Ligxie

3rd Place: @Chikazy & @Asdidenko

Successful candidates should please contact admin @Lukalah with the following:

- Twitter username

- ERC20 enabled ethereum wallet address.

- Photograph.

Thanks for your efforts guys, expect more bounty giveaways to come.

OH. The competition has ended already? That's nice. Congratulations to all winners. Let's all blow this to the moon.
Yes it has just ended today. The telegram admins posted it on the platform this morning.. Fortunately, one of the winners is someone I randomly voted for. I guess he/she owes me a token or two 😁
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles already?

Why these questions are coming again now? This was discussed earlier in this thread. Only thing you have to go few pages back and look for that. It would be nice to go through the thread first instead of repeating the same questions again and again..
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

It is important to remember that the principle of the Luxcess team is low risk, which means that they make smaller but more permanent and reliable profits, because this is the only long-term way in the field of investment.

Your very correct man i for one prefer long-term investment call am old fashion that way, Luxcess principle shows that they are not just in for the profit but also to build a formidable platform.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

when will the app be in the games store for androids?
Thank you
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Thank you

If everything goes to schedule and according to their road map the app release should be around June 2018 with the Royal platform Mobile App.

You can check more detail on there https://icobench.com/ico/luxcess-group/ratings review or alternatively go directly to there website Smiley
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Our winners are:

- Twitter username

- Photograph.

OH. The competition has ended already? That's nice. Congratulations to all winners. Let's all blow this to the moon.

Oh.. I see it now. I am also not aware of the closing date. I thought its still ongoing and I can make my entry this weekend. Never mind. congratulations to all the winners.

Congrats to the winners. I was thinking the voting will last for a month or so, guess luxcess don't want to get stuck on the bounty for long
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Luxcess Group was published on blockchain news web-site Bitcoincryptocurrency.com, where the Group describe itself as the first investment opportunity for cryptocurrency that provides investors with the chance to have lifetime rewards and no commission. Luxcess Group is asking investors to support their effort and development, helping them to offer an ICO that has three different types of income, such as coin price growth, a reward for being there from the beginning, royal Luxcess Trading.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Well, we have various investment ICOs out there and if Luxcess was just offering investment, i may have left but their case seem to be different as is not just investment but a whole lot of diversification, bringing everything together into one solid unique scheme, which of course got my attention
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Thank you

If everything goes to schedule and according to their road map the app release should be around June 2018 with the Royal platform Mobile App.

You can check more detail on there https://icobench.com/ico/luxcess-group/ratings review or alternatively go directly to there website Smiley

I thought, in June comes out the demo version and then they test until September if everything works well. The start date for the platform should be October 1st.

Only 4 days until the ICO starts, get ready :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

For me it is small quantity of tokens and yes buy back and burn. Smiley

Burning is not the issue but the selective burning of the tokens is where the team should focus on, as discussed several times on this thread, the deflation and inflation of the tokens depends on how this is carried out, i also believe they have a competent team to ensure that the process is properly done
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Luxcess Group was published on blockchain news web-site Bitcoincryptocurrency.com, where the Group describe itself as the first investment opportunity for cryptocurrency that provides investors with the chance to have lifetime rewards and no commission. Luxcess Group is asking investors to support their effort and development, helping them to offer an ICO that has three different types of income, such as coin price growth, a reward for being there from the beginning, royal Luxcess Trading.

Checked out the website and the reviews, looks super cool for a great project such as this... I am particularly hopeful for the royal platform itself

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Checked out the website and the reviews, looks super cool for a great project such as this... I am particularly hopeful for the royal platform itself
That's the necessary part of media work - broadcasting in blockchain sphere the project information. That'll increase the ICO rating level. The pre-sale result will be the first result of this media work.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

Thank you

I thought, in June comes out the demo version and then they test until September if everything works well. The start date for the platform should be October 1st.

For me, its really confusing. Why Luxcess is having demo version now whereas it is claimed earlier that they have working business from 2014? Or am I missing something here or messing up something? Please clear that confusion..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

Our winners are:

- Twitter username

- Photograph.

Oh.. I see it now. I am also not aware of the closing date. I thought its still ongoing and I can make my entry this weekend. Never mind. congratulations to all the winners.

Congrats to all winners. But I guess their plan was to choose five winners? I am not sure but I think so. There is another contest like this? If in future they are going to plan like something again then I will try next time. Once again congrats to all winners.
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Thank you

For me, its really confusing. Why Luxcess is having demo version now whereas it is claimed earlier that they have working business from 2014? Or am I missing something here or messing up something? Please clear that confusion..
That's not quite right. The members of group have the trading and investing experience since 2014. This experience let them be sure in successful profit increasing of invested capital.
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

Our winners are:

- Twitter username

- Photograph.

Congrats to all winners. But I guess their plan was to choose five winners? I am not sure but I think so. There is another contest like this? If in future they are going to plan like something again then I will try next time. Once again congrats to all winners.
I think they chose only 3 because there weren't enough participiants. As we all know people in cryptoindustry are very secretive.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: