Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

LXC has now closed voting!!!

Once again thanks to everyone who participated!

Winners will be awarded shortly!

The fight for who will be the face of LXC was a very interesting one!

Our winners are:

1st Place: @Saramavec

2nd Place: @Ligxie

3rd Place: @Chikazy & @Asdidenko

Successful candidates should please contact admin @Lukalah with the following:

- Twitter username

- ERC20 enabled ethereum wallet address.

- Photograph.

Thanks for your efforts guys, expect more bounty giveaways to come.
What a nice new! I was voting for @Asdidenko. So glad for him. Congratulation and hoping to see them as new company faces!!!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

when will the app be in the games store for androids?
Thank you

If everything goes to schedule and according to their road map the app release should be around June 2018 with the Royal platform Mobile App.

You can check more detail on there https://icobench.com/ico/luxcess-group/ratings review or alternatively go directly to there website Smiley

I thought, in June comes out the demo version and then they test until September if everything works well. The start date for the platform should be October 1st.

Only 4 days until the ICO starts, get ready :-)

For me, its really confusing. Why Luxcess is having demo version now whereas it is claimed earlier that they have working business from 2014? Or am I missing something here or messing up something? Please clear that confusion..
That's not quite right. The members of group have the trading and investing experience since 2014. This experience let them be sure in successful profit increasing of invested capital.

Exactly they have trading experience since 2014 individually that has little to do with the fact that the beta platform is for luxcess itself it’s like asking why a guy from Microsoft with experience from the 90s who starts his own website how come his new project is new even though he has experience since the 90s
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

System. For many years Luxcess adhered to an excellent system. It combines a diverse investment portfolio, experience and teamwork that perfectly combine and provide safe and long-term revenues.
Redded8888

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

A team is a family. The most important component of any team is teamwork. The Luxcess team is bound by a common goal - the implementation of a project that has already begun.
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

LXC has now closed voting!!!

Once again thanks to everyone who participated!

Winners will be awarded shortly!

The fight for who will be the face of LXC was a very interesting one!

Our winners are:

1st Place: @Saramavec

2nd Place: @Ligxie

3rd Place: @Chikazy & @Asdidenko

Successful candidates should please contact admin @Lukalah with the following:

- Twitter username

- ERC20 enabled ethereum wallet address.

- Photograph.

Thanks for your efforts guys, expect more bounty giveaways to come.

OH. The competition has ended already? That's nice. Congratulations to all winners. Let's all blow this to the moon.

Oh.. I see it now. I am also not aware of the closing date. I thought its still ongoing and I can make my entry this weekend. Never mind. congratulations to all the winners.

Congrats to all winners. But I guess their plan was to choose five winners? I am not sure but I think so. There is another contest like this? If in future they are going to plan like something again then I will try next time. Once again congrats to all winners.
I think they chose only 3 because there weren't enough participiants. As we all know people in cryptoindustry are very secretive.
Oh... if I only knew exact, that there weren't enough participants, I'd surely took the part. But I was shying Cheesy
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

Thank you

If everything goes to schedule and according to their road map the app release should be around June 2018 with the Royal platform Mobile App.

You can check more detail on there https://icobench.com/ico/luxcess-group/ratings review or alternatively go directly to there website Smiley

I thought, in June comes out the demo version and then they test until September if everything works well. The start date for the platform should be October 1st.

For me, its really confusing. Why Luxcess is having demo version now whereas it is claimed earlier that they have working business from 2014? Or am I missing something here or messing up something? Please clear that confusion..
That's not quite right. The members of group have the trading and investing experience since 2014. This experience let them be sure in successful profit increasing of invested capital.

Exactly they have trading experience since 2014 individually that has little to do with the fact that the beta platform is for luxcess itself it’s like asking why a guy from Microsoft with experience from the 90s who starts his own website how come his new project is new even though he has experience since the 90s

So is this mean, this ICO is meant for spin-off business of Luxcess 2014 business? I don't know what is the revenue and other figures in that business. I asked for that quite sometime here. But no response on that. If it is spin-off then it should be mentioned clearly and should not claim about existing business from 2014.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
isildur777

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

Transparency in all this is a decent level of teamwork. The Luxcess Group ensures the clarity of the whole story, because it believes that this is the only way to succeed and satisfy every investor.
Redded8888

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

The main advantages of Luxcess Group platform: ease of use, transparency, all in one place, no period of blocking, there are mobile applications, and most importantly - security!
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Few info about Luxcess Group
First forex-crypto fund with verified track record, zero fees, no lock up period and transparent operations.
- Real forex and crypto trading results from 2014
- Trading floor and office in Ljubljana
- Good team and teamwork
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

Thank you

nxnqauff is right. If they already have experience since 2014 then I guess they should not spend more four month time for testing purpose. They have to start main platform directly. Because as we know all Luxcess is already doing good work for theirs platform. This is my personal opinion.
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Thank you

So is this mean, this ICO is meant for spin-off business of Luxcess 2014 business? I don't know what is the revenue and other figures in that business. I asked for that quite sometime here. But no response on that. If it is spin-off then it should be mentioned clearly and should not claim about existing business from 2014.
That is a spin-off for this project. But first of all it's absolutely logical project for its founders, as they're going to do, what they're doing for six years. As Bex BOŠTJAN has more than 6 years experience in trading and investing and trained more than 130 people to trade Forex in a Pro way. And Luka Lah has more than 5 years of experiencein trading & investing.
isildur777

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

people who believe in the Luxcess team and the project will receive even more money with a token from this group.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

Transparency in all this is a decent level of teamwork. The Luxcess Group ensures the clarity of the whole story, because it believes that this is the only way to succeed and satisfy every investor.
You are very correct about that my friend. Transparency gives everyone a sense of belonging. Apart from that, all the steps they have taken so far, as well as the goals they have set for this project shows that they know how to do their homework. This is why every investor in this project will be satisfied.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

Yes exactly. Team of professionals.
I really like that in 2018 most new Luxcess offices will be implemented. In which will be support and advice on any issues.

Earlier in the thread a lot of people were fuding the idea of so many offices so soon, but i really hvae always liked the idea of the group having a brick and mortar location available to customers and investors that they can actually put some faces in person to their crypto investments and its not just a big shade of secrecy like some other crypto groups, if luxcess can pull it off it will pretty much be one of the first groups to do so.

There is no way they are going to open all the office they have planned, I really like Luxcess and I think they will be successful but they are never opening all those offices. Theres no point in opening them all either.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

people who believe in the Luxcess team and the project will receive even more money with a token from this group.

Hmm interestingly put, I am not sure but do you mean that LXC token holders will benefit by holding them?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

Yes exactly. Team of professionals.
I really like that in 2018 most new Luxcess offices will be implemented. In which will be support and advice on any issues.

Earlier in the thread a lot of people were fuding the idea of so many offices so soon, but i really hvae always liked the idea of the group having a brick and mortar location available to customers and investors that they can actually put some faces in person to their crypto investments and its not just a big shade of secrecy like some other crypto groups, if luxcess can pull it off it will pretty much be one of the first groups to do so.

There is no way they are going to open all the office they have planned, I really like Luxcess and I think they will be successful but they are never opening all those offices. Theres no point in opening them all either.
There are going to be opened offices in Dubai, Belgrade, Zagreb, London, Milan, Moscow, Berlin, Amsterdam, Singapore and Sidney. Total amount is 10. It'll be quite difficult to control all af this items, but it's not so many of them.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

A team is a family. The most important component of any team is teamwork. The Luxcess team is bound by a common goal - the implementation of a project that has already begun.

Interesting. "The most important component of any team is teamwork".  It is apparently not a team anymore of they are no working together. Every one who joins a team. Aught to know he jumped don't have the freedom to act independently anymore. Correct me if I am wrong though.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Thank you

The demo version should be for the royal platform  Huh 🤔

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

Thank you

They are in the process of transferring their knowledge an technology into the blokchain area. That can be very difficult and we should be patient.
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

Hmm interestingly put, I am not sure but do you mean that LXC token holders will benefit by holding them?
Yeah, because faith equals holding.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: