Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38510 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:01:21 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2023, 09:56:42 AM by DIW
Merited by cryptoenterprise (2)

i

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:03:31 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 01:27:20 PM by DIW

Reserved for future use.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

If the launch is in 2018, it will most likely be the largest ICO for the 1st quarter!
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

I've seen this in Altcoin Discussion, this project looks very interesting!
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

If the launch is in 2018, it will most likely be the largest ICO for the 1st quarter!

I've seen this in Altcoin Discussion, this project looks very interesting!

Thanks to both of you for your encouraging comments! WOW - news travel really fast within the crypto community!
Well done! We will be proceeding with exciting announcements very soon so keep this thread bookmarked and return for more...
 Wink

g0atios

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

What a lovely idea... KYC documentation/Security information using a hardware wallet

I'd be interested for sure

Looking forward to seeing Whitepaper + Team makeup
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

This is what I've been looking for. An easy way to digitally store all my information in one secure place.

I'm actually looking forward to this one!

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

What a lovely idea... KYC documentation/Security information using a hardware wallet

I'd be interested for sure

Looking forward to seeing Whitepaper + Team makeup

This is what I've been looking for. An easy way to digitally store all my information in one secure place.

I'm actually looking forward to this one!

Thank you both for your comments - it's much appreciated.
We too strongly believe that this is the project that will benefit the crypto-community more than anything else presented thus far and will add real-world value to crypto currencies as well as offer true security to all its members.
Stand by for Whitepaper and further details...
 Wink

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

It's being a long time since the last time I saw a valuable to the community and blockchain project. I started to loose hope with all these ICOs that have zero impact to the real world and crypto community. After long time I found the first ICO that really utilize the power of blockchain for serious and secure propose that have real appliances to our everyday life!
I really like this project and I think is going to be one of the biggest ICOs and project that will impact to the whole crypto world in a very positive way!
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:23 PM

I just checked your website and watch the video, I'm impressed, I can't wait to read your whitepaper!   Shocked
viber1234

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:42:23 AM

Guys good luck. I have seen your video on your website and the medical part really rocks. Any pharmaceutical company that will manage to introduce blockchain technology in its operations will be more secure with the new directives on GDPR in Europe coming into force in 2018.

How can i participate in your whitelist? Is there a minimum amount to send?

Looking forward for your comments and guidance.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

It's being a long time since the last time I saw a valuable to the community and blockchain project. I started to loose hope with all these ICOs that have zero impact to the real world and crypto community. After long time I found the first ICO that really utilize the power of blockchain for serious and secure propose that have real appliances to our everyday life!
I really like this project and I think is going to be one of the biggest ICOs and project that will impact to the whole crypto world in a very positive way!

Good luck.

I just checked your website and watch the video, I'm impressed, I can't wait to read your whitepaper!   Shocked

We wish to thank you all for your fine comments.
Yes, we truly believe that our project will be the one to benefit the crypto-community the most, making it mainstream and widely accepted as well as make crypto-currencies practically useful in every day life.
Whitepaper will soon be available. Please stand by for it.
Thank you.

Guys good luck. I have seen your video on your website and the medical part really rocks. Any pharmaceutical company that will manage to introduce blockchain technology in its operations will be more secure with the new directives on GDPR in Europe coming into force in 2018.

Thank you for your comment as well as for pointing out the EU's new directives.
The medical sector is indeed changing. Unfortunately, it's not changing fast enough. We just wish to speed things up a bit!
 Wink
To participate in our Whitelist, please simply click HERE to visit our website and fill-in the form with your details by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within the main banner image.
There's no minimum participation amount.
You are more than welcome to join.
 Smiley

viber1234

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:15:53 AM

Good luck.

We wish to thank you all for your fine comments.
Yes, we truly believe that our project will be the one to benefit the crypto-community the most, making it mainstream and widely accepted as well as make crypto-currencies practically useful in every day life.
Whitepaper will soon be available. Please stand by for it.
Thank you.

Thank you for your comment as well as for pointing out the EU's new directives.
The medical sector is indeed changing. Unfortunately, it's not changing fast enough. We just wish to speed things up a bit!
 Wink
To participate in our Whitelist, please simply click HERE to visit our website and fill-in the form with your details by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within the main banner image.
There's no minimum participation amount.
You are more than welcome to join.
 Smiley

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:38:05 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 03:23:06 PM by DIW
Merited by chrisfatos (3), cryptochr (1)

WHITELIST
IS UP

GET YOUR TOKENS NOW

To receive your DIW TOKEN visit https://diwtoken.com and fill the form by clicking on 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST'.

anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:39 AM

Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool
d1337r

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:26:37 AM

Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool

You are right anelenaniku! Yes, we should have come up with this project a long time ago but we wanted to make sure that the time and technology was right.
 Wink
Please do join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within our WEBSITE.

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.

Thank you for your comments and query.
The whitepaper will be released in a couple of weeks.
More information about our team and our project will also be progressively released in due time - we have a lot of exciting things to announce!

wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:56:42 AM

Is this the Christmas gift to crypto community?  Decentralized Security! I'm join in the early birds whitelist and I'm waiting for your whitepaper!

JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

We ware talking with friends about how the blockchain can have real impact in our life and how we could secure data in it, share data, or evaluate other people etc. What I see here is what we wish for, unlike most ICOs I see this project is complete , some of the ideas of the project have been told by other ICOs but were incomplete, they couldn't work without be in an ecosystem a platform that makes a virtual life project to work.
I'm really impressed , I will be a part of this and I can't wait for the product! 2018 is going to be an amazing year!
p.s. You video gives a clean message about the product, unlike most ICOs. I look forward for the whitepaper!

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

nice project dev, concept this project it seems very interesting for in following. i'm believe if your project will success to ICO ends.  ok, bounty campaign still coming soon and i am would like waiting when will launched. interesting project

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: