Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38510 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gustav_Gans

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

That’s ridiculous, I'm wondering why nobody gets suspicious with this project?
There are so many red flags here, the huge amount of money they ask for, no working product available, the management team and advisors.
The entire team is working for a company called "Alcaeuslabs", that’s a small webdesign company.
If there wasn’t the word “blockchain” nobody would invest a single penny in this kind of projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

That’s ridiculous, I'm wondering why nobody gets suspicious with this project?
There are so many red flags here, the huge amount of money they ask for, no working product available, the management team and advisors.
The entire team is working for a company called "Alcaeuslabs", that’s a small webdesign company.
If there wasn’t the word “blockchain” nobody would invest a single penny in this kind of projects.

Isn't it a bit suspicious to say the least, that a Newbie account has been just created with the sole purpose of slandering our project?
Isn't it also suspicious that this member has a SINGLE post under their belt with it being this message?
Who creates a brand new profile on this forum and directly goes onto a specific thread with this kind of a comment?
What could be their motives? We wonder...
We are thankful to the thousands of members and supporters of our project that have the exact opposite opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

We would like to inform you that we have for a limited number of participants an Airdrop program for people who become members of our telegram community. Information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828331.0

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Great news the team and advisory team is up and live! Thanks for sharing that information. I myself was curious to see who the developers are. As you may know, this is one of the most important elements of a project.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

This project is flyinggggg!!!! More than 3000 telegram users in no time!!!  Shocked DIW team rockkksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

In addition to the great team behind DIW, we also have the privilege of working with some strong advisors, whom we have announced on our website! Visit DIW website to check them out!

We would like to thank our advisors and community for their enthusiasm in this project! We are working hard to help shift from a centralize authority control our personal information, to a decentralize network that will protect our virtual life!

Cool! Diw looks to have one of the most active and enthusiast team! Also the advisers have a very strong background! ! !
I'm watching closing and you know exactly what you are doing guys, good work and good luck!
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

This project is flyinggggg!!!! More than 3000 telegram users in no time!!!  Shocked DIW team rockkksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, the community is getting huge, in a blink of an eye 100 more people are in, and everywhere I go on the internet about ICOs DIW is there. I saw it lately in ICObench btw with a very high score!
anw, I love their sickers, cool stuff . Look like very active team with too much enthusiasm about their project.. and.. why wouldn't, is the best project after ethereum, the only one that make sense, with real token use. Anw I wait the confirmation in the whitelist to get my tokens
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

In addition to the great team behind DIW, we also have the privilege of working with some strong advisors, whom we have announced on our website! Visit DIW website to check them out!

We would like to thank our advisors and community for their enthusiasm in this project! We are working hard to help shift from a centralize authority control our personal information, to a decentralize network that will protect our virtual life!

Cool! Diw looks to have one of the most active and enthusiast team! Also the advisers have a very strong background! ! !
I'm watching closing and you know exactly what you are doing guys, good work and good luck!
with a good and professional team will definitely be much interested in the project, good luck always to the fore and his team must remain eager to work in order to be more successful.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

We love our community and indeed we are witnessing the same increase in numbers of followers and interested parties that want to participate in our ICO.

DIW is just days away before everything starts!

You mentioned above ICObench, which indeed we appreciate the high rating, this moment is 4.6, obviously it changes all the time regarding various factors, but even these small things give more confidence to the team to move forward and stay on the right track!

https://icobench.com/ico/diw-token

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

with a good and professional team will definitely be much interested in the project, good luck always to the fore and his team must remain eager to work in order to be more successful.

Yes, I also saw team and dev have responsibility and build this project professional. and I am sure the longer it will certainly be a lot of participation participants increased. and many investors who are interested in this project. Hopefully, this project success to ico is completed.
anelenaniku

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

The whole project is going fantastic, step by step everything gets its place, this it tells me how well organized team you are and how professionals.
The global directory in the project is extremely interesting btw, I like how the whole platform works together and every part has reason why is there. Most ICOs I see lately are not going to work because are missing pieces of the product.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
Merited by jacquelinecr (1)

Well well, it's good news to see an upcoming ICO actually making ripples in the crypto community, I've seen DIW Token listed on many sites, some of them are well known sites like icobench.com, icoholder.com, icoalert, icotoinvest.com and cryptoninjas.  On other sites it's been rated as an investment opportunity. I'm sure with further research, I will find some more reviews on this ICO because so far it seems good.

There's a part in the whitepaper that i need clarification with.
Using Escrow services and Payment methods via crypto currencies for making payments or receiving payments on the DIW Platform ecosystem will make the token stronger...  so basicly, it won't be like most other coins and rely solely on supply and demand for the price to go up and ultimately keep it alive.

Have I understood that correctly?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anelenaniku

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Congrats for the 4K+ Members Smiley The community is growing too fast and I see that most people love the project  from their comments !
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Well well, it's good news to see an upcoming ICO actually making ripples in the crypto community, I've seen DIW Token listed on many sites, some of them are well known sites like icobench.com, icoholder.com, icoalert, icotoinvest.com and cryptoninjas.  On other sites it's been rated as an investment opportunity. I'm sure with further research, I will find some more reviews on this ICO because so far it seems good.

There's a part in the whitepaper that i need clarification with.
Using Escrow services and Payment methods via crypto currencies for making payments or receiving payments on the DIW Platform ecosystem will make the token stronger...  so basicly, it won't be like most other coins and rely solely on supply and demand for the price to go up and ultimately keep it alive.

Have I understood that correctly?

Most cryptos are basicly affected by the fluctuation in the platforms that are negotiated. The way i interpreted it was that the DIW Token on the contrary can be used on it's platform through it's ecosystem to make such payments, hence boosting the tokens strength.
Nedu

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I advice the team to engage big exchange at onset.  All also collaborate with alibaba and retainly team for effective advertising.

center]▬●▬●▬●▬●MyTrackNet●▬●▬●▬●▬
FIND ANYTHING █ GET REWARDED
▬●▬●TOKENSALE DEC 14●▬●▬[/center]
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

I advice the team to engage big exchange at onset.  All also collaborate with alibaba and retainly team for effective advertising.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are indeed very selective in our choices and our team is working hard to ensure that everything is in place so that we can be listed on quality exchanges so that our members can feel safer with their contributions!

wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

I was waiting for long time for a good ICO, when I saw DIW and the whitepaper, I just knew that was what I waited for so long. It seems that is not only me that I waited for it but the whole world, Telegram group is on fire!

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

This one is unique project. When others want to make a wallet you guys are creating a Vault. Just amazing  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

Looking forward for this exciting project. I can't wait to read the whitepaper, it makes me more excited.  Grin Hope this ICO will boom this 2018, many crypto traders awaited for this. Best of luck team!
RCB100%

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. Joined white list and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: