Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Hello everyone! Anybody know how many funds raised for this time? Where i can see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

As the weeks pass, I swear I do not want to send any post. The money that will come, evaluated to the cents. Anyway, I think they will enter to the market at right time. If they catch a bull time, it will hit and go. 
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Hopefully the hard work done by the team in ico DIWtoken can bring this ico into ico that counts in the sale of its tokens and able to reap the profits and sales coin ico DIWtoken sold with a lot, but do not forget also after the coin sold at least there is a market to sell this coin
l think so. l hoping team will do good,Help the project succeed and project the project beyond expectation of investors

As for me, it would be better to close the table of participants in the bounty than to reduce so constantly payments, for the project, greed for reputation does not positively influenced ...
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

The pre-ico is coming to the end.
How many dollars have already been collected during this phase?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd2547a9d2d44d2ab0119462c4aeafd123087781d
Looks here 1191 eth allready collected.t is already interesting how much they will collect definitively.

You will be able to see how much funds raised so far once it's posted on the site, or when you enter etherscan and check the wallet. Remember this is a private sale still so the amount raised is not made public yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitandAlt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Hello everyone! Anybody know how many funds raised for this time? Where i can see this?

Funds raised will be announced in due time according the admins, they will post it on their site and in the telegram group soon.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
BitandAlt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

Hopefully the hard work done by the team in ico DIWtoken can bring this ico into ico that counts in the sale of its tokens and able to reap the profits and sales coin ico DIWtoken sold with a lot, but do not forget also after the coin sold at least there is a market to sell this coin
l think so. l hoping team will do good,Help the project succeed and project the project beyond expectation of investors

As for me, it would be better to close the table of participants in the bounty than to reduce so constantly payments, for the project, greed for reputation does not positively influenced ...

There are so many bounty participants, people are making bounties by their participation, i know i am happy with any type of payment reduction they do.

BitandAlt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Nice to see the team at the Berlin Summit 2018! Congratulations so far.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Nice to see the team at the Berlin Summit 2018! Congratulations so far.
It looks like the teams within the project are good they are highly experienced in their field. with a good team, I thought would be easy to bring the projects to success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Architecture of the project is clear and well defined. This space has a lot of competition but looks like this team has a shot and will turn out successful.
BitandAlt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Architecture of the project is clear and well defined. This space has a lot of competition but looks like this team has a shot and will turn out successful.

Yea, the team is very experienced in the field of blockchain, crypto and the healthcare sector. The will utilize all the modules of the ICO and they will do their upmost to make it successful.

yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Yea, the team is very experienced in the field of blockchain, crypto and the healthcare sector. The will utilize all the modules of the ICO and they will do their upmost to make it successful.

If you are confident and stable in this project, please join in and hope to achieve results according to our efforts and achievements. The success of the project.
Machencanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Nice to see the team at the Berlin Summit 2018! l will go the event this
Machencanh

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

We need time to check and evaluate. I still hope team with good project will go away and succeed
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

DIW’s Experience at the BII Summit Dubai
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diws-experience-at-the-bii-summit-dubai-eeb81eb3b77b

Our team members are back from the Blockchain Innovation and Investment Summit in Dubai and the experience according to them was amazing!

The event was kicked off by our advisor Simon Cocking’s keynote speech “What makes for a successful ICO Campaign?”, where DIW was featured as one of the latest ICOs to watch. They even got to meet Titan, the robot!

Having heard so much beforehand about the event regarding its status in the crypto and blockchain community, it did not fail to impress! Being in an environment of like-minded individuals, esteemed speakers and an array of sponsors and organizers was definitely a fruitful endeavor.

Moreover, the cherry on the cake was definitely the fact that we have the auspicious opportunity to meet these individuals again, as well as new like-minded individuals, at the Cryptocurrency World Expo in Berlin on the 21st and 22nd of March!

VladKem

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

DIW receives a favourable audit and new partnership from Ambisafe Inc!

Read the full article here:

https://themerkle.com/diw-receives-a-favourable-audit-from-ambisafe-inc-just-before-the-end-of-its-pre-ico/

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
89shaky

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
I hope that the team can easily solve all these problems! I wish you luck and patience in this matter! Wink
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

I hope that the team can easily solve all these problems! I wish you luck and patience in this matter! Wink
Ofcourse it will! having a audit and partnership with ambisafe, and one of the good ICO currently active now, supporting DIW will create a great improvement in our system.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Machencanh

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

DIW will address personal security as well as information, KYC, and bank account types
89shaky

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

DIW will address personal security as well as information, KYC, and bank account types
I have high hopes for this, I hope that the team still succeeds! I support you and wish you only success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: