Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Our much anticipated ICO Launch is about to commence!

In order to participate, you may use our official website. We have also included some instructions to help you out!

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/how-to-participate-in-our-ico-91c4bf3bbeb5

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

Once you reach the hard-cap of 20 mil you will end the crowd-sale or it will keep on going until the 31 of may?

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

Once you reach the hard-cap of 20 mil you will end the crowd-sale or it will keep on going until the 31 of may?

Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
sparg

Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

So this means that the ICO could end before the 31th of may.
Can we see a progress bar somewhere? I saw that most of the ICO have that.
I use this as an indicator of what is the interest o investors for a certain project and has a big influence on my decision to invest.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

marey zokan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

We must be patient for maximum results. we have to observe it with a good coin in that market We believe in our innovative product and energetic team. Now even the top #ICO ,  I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and other participants!
kevinantonio

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Lol better sell it directly and buy back when its cheaper so you have more cuz price goes down always when it list on exchange
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

Lol better sell it directly and buy back when its cheaper so you have more cuz price goes down always when it list on exchange
If everyone does then of course the price will drop and then everyone will complain by saying "ooooh why no moon!?" Or "oooh this is scam coin!"
Every ICO i joined i hear the same all over again. The only solution is to HODL
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

If everyone does then of course the price will drop and then everyone will complain by saying "ooooh why no moon!?" Or "oooh this is scam coin!"
Every ICO i joined i hear the same all over again. The only solution is to HODL
Yeah but nobody gonna do that don't you see when it launch on binance. For example with poa price drop maybe with 30% and it doesn't really matter cuz it will drop for 1-4 days than it just have time to grow again. And if the project is strong it will keep growing if it goes good on the market ofcourse.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Is there a total amount raised so far summary anywhere on the site? I can't seem to find one on there, it would be useful to see how it is progressing.
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

It's hindering the growth of the project. As stated the project needs funds and if investors do not see a reason to release their funds, they simply hold it. I think Admin should release info to those questions frequently asked to gained the trust of strayed investors. IMO
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

And you are right. This information is something that everyone demands as you have said. The team is on it to inform us along the way.
CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:09:42 AM by DIW

So this means that the ICO could end before the 31th of may.
Can we see a progress bar somewhere? I saw that most of the ICO have that.
I use this as an indicator of what is the interest o investors for a certain project and has a big influence on my decision to invest.

Hello - You are correct, once the hard cap is reached the ICO will stop and that could happen any time, even before the 31st of May.
        - Regarding the progress bar, one will be added on our website soon.  

hello - can you please explain what will drive the price of this token up from an investment perspective? the whitepaper says it is utility token only to be used in system with no value.

Hello - Every ERC-20 token is aiming to be a utility token due to legalities. A token cannot be listed on exchanges if it's not a utility token because it would be subject to security laws in different countries and would cause legal issues.
 The price of any token, not just DIW token, is mostly affected by demand and supply. We believe this project stands out for it’s practicality and it’s immediate application to daily online uses which is something missing from the market right now. The progress of the development made by the founders and the team and the adherence to the roadmap will increase the demand for our token and therefore make it a good choice for contributors.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:53:42 AM by DIW

Following the success of the DIW Pre-ICO at which the soft cap was reached, alongside a great amount of preparation from the DIW team and support from the blockchain community, DIW are excited to report that ICO is now live with a 31% bonus from the last ICO price until the 10th of May and you can join by visiting DIWtoken.com. The token will be listed on exchanges right after the ICO and the Prototype will also be available in this 2nd quarter of 2018. The team continues to aim for success by ensuring this project is available for the blockchain community all over the world, with our official website translated into 5 languages and the 3-page whitepaper available in 19 languages enabling global participation.

SOURCE

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/07/diw-token-soft-cap-reached-31-bonus-available-until-may-10/

tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

DIW’s unique concept plans to put an end to the problems that I have highlighted above. The plan is to introduce a global blockchain based network which will be completely equipped with its own ecosystem and currency, hence the name DIW. The acronym DIW stands for ’ Digital Identification Wallet’ but the project’s scope of applications goes far beyond just a cryptocurrency wallet.
CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Where we can find information how much money is raised until now? I did not find anything on website.
It will be fine if we can follow daily changes in investment

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

ICO Phase 1 Ends in 2 days time, if you have notyet purchase, go striaght to thier website https://diwtoken.com/ and get your token. Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Where we can find information how much money is raised until now? I did not find anything on website.
It will be fine if we can follow daily changes in investment
You're right there, a bar counter should be place for visibility of the investors and soon investors. So far the team announced that soft cap was reach and its a good news for the DIW ico participants that is was already successful but then we need the transparency of the total amount as soon as possible.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: