Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Check out our TheCurrencyAnalytics article, DIW’s most frequent questions answered!

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/1815/diw-token-answering-our-communitys-most-frequent-questions/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

Friends from my experiment the Gewi became so expensive on etherum network it reaches about 40 to transfer your token from exchange to your wallet so any token may takes now about 4 $ and you ask admins to distribute your tokens at that huge amount how come???
It may costs them thousands of dollars  to distribute it now so plz understand that critical situation and stop  asking the same soon the Gewi will be less so everyone will got his token
We need to stand beside that project to be grown up successfully otherwise all of us will lose everything instead of asking about price and bounty asking about the technical information only with new huge partnerships and solid technology we will go to the moon not buy dumped price on exchanges 🧐
Yeah! You are right, we should not ask same question about bounty again and again.
We know that ethereum network overloaded again, total of 52715 Pending transactions.
Now gas price reached to the sky, safe low gas price is 60 gwei. We hope that gas price will be normal soon.  Smiley
Today, the price of gas is quite low (15 gwei). I do not understand what the team is waiting for? When the price of gas again is high, and they will say "Guys, you will not have much time to wait, as the price of gas is too high" What price are you waiting for ?? 1 gwei ??
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Today, the price of gas is quite low (15 gwei). I do not understand what the team is waiting for? When the price of gas again is high, and they will say "Guys, you will not have much time to wait, as the price of gas is too high" What price are you waiting for ?? 1 gwei ??

My tokens have come through, so they are definitely working through the list if you haven't received your tokens already. My assumption is that there is a lot of manual checking to make sure the amounts are right and the network fees aren't too high.

It is a successful project and I'm in it for the longer term, so waiting an extra few days doesn't really bother me. DIW token isn't available on larger exchanges anyway so I'll be holding mine for a while. Just wait a while it will come through in time.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Friends from my experiment the Gewi became so expensive on etherum network it reaches about 40 to transfer your token from exchange to your wallet so any token may takes now about 4 $ and you ask admins to distribute your tokens at that huge amount how come???
It may costs them thousands of dollars  to distribute it now so plz understand that critical situation and stop  asking the same soon the Gewi will be less so everyone will got his token
We need to stand beside that project to be grown up successfully otherwise all of us will lose everything instead of asking about price and bounty asking about the technical information only with new huge partnerships and solid technology we will go to the moon not buy dumped price on exchanges 🧐
Yeah! You are right, we should not ask same question about bounty again and again.
We know that ethereum network overloaded again, total of 52715 Pending transactions.
Now gas price reached to the sky, safe low gas price is 60 gwei. We hope that gas price will be normal soon.  Smiley
Check out the gas price right now 5 gwei, I hope DIW team will be start the distribution shortly because transaction fee is very cheap.
Let's hope gas price will be not high again, pending transactions also decreased 55k to 15k.  Smiley
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:38:50 AM

Wonder how much the total supply after the token burns. With only two exchanges available and low trade volume, we cant expect  a good price.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Check out the gas price right now 5 gwei, I hope DIW team will be start the distribution shortly because transaction fee is very cheap.
Let's hope gas price will be not high again, pending transactions also decreased 55k to 15k.  Smiley
Yes, the team has already started the distribution. I have already received my rewards yesterday, so it shouldn't be long untill everybody received their tokens.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

I have received DIW tokens yesterday. Looking further into development. I will hold this token for a long time. I think huge gains are possible we are at a very early stage. I hope the team will fulfill scheduled roadmap.

GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Recently received tokens on the wallet, I understand the distribution of the award continues. I believe in the project, success will come but not immediately, it is better to hold it. For the development of the project to observe a pleasure.

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Hello , thank you team I also received another part of diw token distribution, I hope I will received all soon.
Nata2017

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
dr.cheema

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

Hello , thank you team I also received another part of diw token distribution, I hope I will received all soon.
I think Team distributed all bounty campaign rewards because last week team distributed signature reward and few days ago they distributed the other campaign reward because gas price is very cheap now and i also received twitter rewards and hope so you got also your all rewards.  Wink
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I want to confirm that I have received my DIW tokens. Thank you, team. I hope we will see an amazing product and fast development. Fulfill roadmap and we will be happy.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

There is only the Alpha right now! There are bugs of course because it's still early stages. The project is progressing and the vault will be mobile app based too with its user interface already taking form in the background.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

4Q of this year sets its European launch, so still a long way to experience a finish product. The team stays true and honest with no sugar coated buzzwords on the table which is a good fact and in no time we can expect great improvements from alpha version.
Mark_89

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

I really want the project to launch its platform and bring a lot of money to investors, and the developers have achieved all the goals that they set for themselves. I want you to continue to please us with your ideas.
Good luck!
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Check out our TheCurrencyAnalytics article, DIW’s most frequent questions answered!

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/1815/diw-token-answering-our-communitys-most-frequent-questions/

At the moment, we are more concerned on product development and the meeting of our roadmap, rather than the price of our token. I agree with your opinion, but how an investor would like to have the value of the token after the end of the ico is higher than the sale price during ico. otherwise this is an unprofitable investment for me and other investors.
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Look at DT_C at Bancor. That one only got $1.6mill and went to $0.002s-3  (ICO price: $0.01) upon Bancor listing and in 3 weeks (in May 2018), it shot up to $0.02 EVEN with no product at all that time and have been generating profits, but todays & the maket bear took control again. DIW is far much better than that in form of technical professionalism. Just need to be more patience in this bearish market.
dr.cheema

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Look at DT_C at Bancor. That one only got $1.6mill and went to $0.002s-3  (ICO price: $0.01) upon Bancor listing and in 3 weeks (in May 2018), it shot up to $0.02 EVEN with no product at all that time and have been generating profits, but todays & the maket bear took control again. DIW is far much better than that in form of technical professionalism. Just need to be more patience in this bearish market.
Yeah you are right we just need to be more patience and HODL DIW for long term because they are going very well so far.
Let's hope they will start the marketing, maintenance price of DIW is not important before complete the product/platform.
First of all they should complete the development of platform then start the marketing.  Smiley
Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

DIW is a decentralized identity service that allows registered account holders to securely store and access sensitive cryptographic data using the power of the blockchain network. Individuals and organizations wishing to securely maintain, maintain and share their vital data - in part or in whole - would greatly benefit from joining the DIW network.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

DIW with great potential on Secure Digital Vault, Payment Gateway for Crypto and Fiat Currency, Paid Escrow and Electronic Health Records, it wont take a year to have its rightful place in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: