Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
marshaljs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

Maybe even the so called Developers on the vacation..Lost hope in this project and lost my ETH Sad Lessons learnt.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

Maybe even the so called Developers on the vacation..Lost hope in this project and lost my ETH Sad Lessons learnt.
Never lose hope because the whole crypto market bleeding and i am expecting recovery in price next month..
Well few days ago i sell out eth at $269 but after 24h price increased, market playing silly games with investors so HODL tight!  Wink
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

Never lose hope because the whole crypto market bleeding and i am expecting recovery in price next month..
Well few days ago i sell out eth at $269 but after 24h price increased, market playing silly games with investors so HODL tight!  Wink
I agree with you that the market is really playing silly with investors. I really wish the market can be  better soon enough. who knows if that next month will be a good month for crypto market?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

This project wont exist only for financial purposes but it will have some good use, safely securing and storing private and important data that you can use for future purposes or share whenever you want. Definitely worth investing after reading the description about security on their virtual data.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

I will hold my coins for a long time and wait for a better market for their sale.I hope that when the market starts a huge growth Diw will regain the price of what was on the ICO
Alltimer

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

I will hold my coins for a long time and wait for a better market for their sale.I hope that when the market starts a huge growth Diw will regain the price of what was on the ICO
Hodling is the best in a time like this. Selling now will be a lost. I believe DIW will moon much later let's say in couple of months.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Telegram official Diw channel blocking all messages and the "team" its on vacation from weeks....what we have to think about this crappy ICO?
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Telegram official Diw channel blocking all messages and the "team" its on vacation from weeks....what we have to think about this crappy ICO?

Hello - Our team is right here to assist you with anything you need.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Well DIW blocking those mates. who spreading FUD about project or spreading negative news.
Otherwise i have joined DIW group, not block yet by admin.
You should contact with chat room admin maybe he blocked you by mistake.  Smiley
Nata2017

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and team moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-update-bounty-and-airdrop-finalised-9565cbffb961

I hope soon price will be rise
The DIW price will probably drop before rising sharply. Investors are waiting for the bounty hunters to dump the coin, it is only temporary. In the long run, people are still waiting for news from the dev.
DIW (OP)

Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:37:04 AM by DIW

DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and we are moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

Read our full article here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-update-bounty-and-airdrop-finalised-9565cbffb961

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Nata2017

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JY4kzOH.jpg

DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and we are moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

DIW team slow but working good....
hope so after this update we will see more updates about project...
diw price very low if project will successful...price will up..  Cool
Alltimer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

They are slow indeed but it is said that patient dog eat the fattest bone. I want to believe that the team are doing their best to ensure that everything about the project goes fine.

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JY4kzOH.jpg

They are slow indeed but it is said that patient dog eat the fattest bone. I want to believe that the team are doing their best to ensure that everything about the project goes fine.
DIW team checking that everything is going alright...
i think team is working silently and diw platform will be more powerful after its development..
now everyone holding DIW tokens and waiting for more updates...
crypto mania

Merit: 92

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Good to see such a progress. Bounty campaign and airdrop paid so now the team can concentrate on the development and roadmap fulfillment. Is important to reach a few milestones and to be listed on a good exchange.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Good new is nice info, but is there any close date for project progress.I like this project from beginning but also understand need some time to to realise all what you promise.I hope soon price will be rise.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

Good new is nice info, but is there any close date for project progress.I like this project from beginning but also understand need some time to to realise all what you promise.I hope soon price will be rise.

Hey friend, i had the same enquiry. I asked the devs a few days ago, and they told me progress is ongoing. They are still developing the mobile app and it's going well so far. They will update us within a few weeks so no need to worry about that.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

I've spoken with some of the team, they are in development stage now and the application is under way. Soon we will have a progress report.
If you are wondering about the group being silent or muted, that's temporary until there is a report to announce - this will happen soon.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: