Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
marshaljs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

I would like to hear the news from the team.Reference terms on the start of valuable project.And when some ne exchange?thanks!
I am also here for see latest updates about DIW development and i am following DIW on twitter but there is updates yet.
I don't think so they will add DIW on bigger exchange now because they are still focusing on DIW development.
I hope they will complete the product first then start the marketing and add DIW on new exchange very soon.  Smiley
Some exchanges can be reached by voting. It would not be bad for this project and almost free. It’s also good for marketing, more and more people will learn about DIW Smiley
I understand this thought too, I believe DIW have tried to join certain big exchanges in the past but didn't work out due to the voting of its community. Perhaps we can try to do so ourselves, we can try and this while they develop the product, if there's a way of course.
I also believe DIW is preparing one big announcement instead of seemingly smaller announcements (not so important ones).
Guess we will have to wait and see.
Did they make the voting for new exchange known to the community? Cos if they did definitely the community will give their support. When is the big announcement coming up?

Dear community, in answer to your enquiries above, please note that we have opened our Telegram group and our admins/moderators are willing to answer any questions you may have regarding the project.

Also, note that the project is under development as we speak and as a reminder, the team is in the process of developing an app for your mobile device. You can learn more about that HERE, and the team is anxious to show you more of this.

The team's main focus is the successful production and development of the DIW product so, exchanges, cmc will be looked at more when we give the community what they've been asking for.

We are at your disposal for any enquiries you may have.

Well the article is just about what is decentralisation and nothing adds value about DIW, this is seriously scam.Please own up guys and why not publish bi-weekly update? Where is marketing and if you are working on products give us bi-weekly updates we dont want exchanges or moon or lambo. If we dont get any update soon this is going to SEC soon for investigation.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

I would like to hear the news from the team.Reference terms on the start of valuable project.And when some ne exchange?thanks!
I am also here for see latest updates about DIW development and i am following DIW on twitter but there is updates yet.
I don't think so they will add DIW on bigger exchange now because they are still focusing on DIW development.
I hope they will complete the product first then start the marketing and add DIW on new exchange very soon.  Smiley
Some exchanges can be reached by voting. It would not be bad for this project and almost free. It’s also good for marketing, more and more people will learn about DIW Smiley
I understand this thought too, I believe DIW have tried to join certain big exchanges in the past but didn't work out due to the voting of its community. Perhaps we can try to do so ourselves, we can try and this while they develop the product, if there's a way of course.
I also believe DIW is preparing one big announcement instead of seemingly smaller announcements (not so important ones).
Did they make the voting for new exchange known to the community? Cos if they did definitely the community will give their support. When is the big announcement coming up?

Dear community, in answer to your enquiries above, please note that we have opened our Telegram group and our admins/moderators are willing to answer any questions you may have regarding the project.

Also, note that the project is under development as we speak and as a reminder, the team is in the process of developing an app for your mobile device. You can learn more about that HERE, and the team is anxious to show you more of this.

The team's main focus is the successful production and development of the DIW product so, exchanges, cmc will be looked at more when we give the community what they've been asking for.

Well the article is just about what is decentralisation and nothing adds value about DIW, this is seriously scam.Please own up guys and why not publish bi-weekly update? Where is marketing and if you are working on products give us bi-weekly updates we dont want exchanges or moon or lambo. If we dont get any update soon this is going to SEC soon for investigation.

Not sure what you're not understanding though, the facts have already been mentioned. The DIW team is still here and following up on posts here, social media and in telegram. You can't post things like that with no actual proof. As long as DIW continues to answer the communities questions, post and remain active even at this level, then your comment about them being a scam is invalid. They did mention they will show us the product in the next few weeks, so be patient like the rest of us.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
marshaljs

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Not sure what you're not understanding though, the facts have already been mentioned. The DIW team is still here and following up on posts here, social media and in telegram. You can't post things like that with no actual proof. As long as DIW continues to answer the communities questions, post and remain active even at this level, then your comment about them being a scam is invalid. They did mention they will show us the product in the next few weeks, so be patient like the rest of us.

Proof? Please check when was the last update on Twitter,Announcement channel..Most of the queries are blocked or banned if genuine questions are ask in telegram. Not sure what you are following that you say the team is here and answering maybe you are catching up old chat/updates Smiley
Well lets come back after 3 weeks and see what's been released by the DIW team? I am sure I am patient but dont like anonymous product or virtual team.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

Well weak hands wants to sell at high price, they just want to see DIW token on bigger exchange and not interested in DIW product/app.
That's why they are spreading scam word, wise investors here for holding and waiting for more updates.
They are working on product and i hope they will release app very soon after completing. Just ignore newbies!  Smiley
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Proof? Please check when was the last update on Twitter,Announcement channel..Most of the queries are blocked or banned if genuine questions are ask in telegram. Not sure what you are following that you say the team is here and answering maybe you are catching up old chat/updates Smiley
Well lets come back after 3 weeks and see what's been released by the DIW team? I am sure I am patient but dont like anonymous product or virtual team.

I've subscribed to all DIW social media and posts on Telegram or Medium. Nothing goes unnoticed. There has been a product shown to us, we all used it even though it was bugged - it was called the Alpha. The team is not virtual, the website, the telegram group, social media and events they attended with all the pictures and videos recorded are proof of that. Please get the facts right before you type. You want to see a product, wait and you will see it!   Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Dear Community,

the DIW team would like to reassure you that project development is underway. For those who are curious or perhaps anxious about the release of the product, we will be making big announcements regarding this in the very near future.

We would also like to inform those who do not already know that the Tokens have been burnt and parallel to the developing of the product, the team has set a goal to join Coinmarketcap very soon. There will be more to come regarding this information.

Thank you for your patience and stay tuned on our social media, telegram group and channel for more updates.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Dear Community,

the DIW team would like to reassure you that project development is underway. For those who are curious or perhaps anxious about the release of the product, we will be making big announcements regarding this in the very near future.

We would also like to inform those who do not already know that the Tokens have been burnt and parallel to the developing of the product, the team has set a goal to join Coinmarketcap very soon. There will be more to come regarding this information.

Thank you for your patience and stay tuned on our social media, telegram group and channel for more updates.

Thank you for good news and I hope project get full potential in near future.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

I've noticed there's some upward price action on IDEX exchange for DIW's token. Let's take DIW to the moon.  Grin
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

I've noticed there's some upward price action on IDEX exchange for DIW's token. Let's take DIW to the moon.  Grin
2 days ago there were recent purchases on the exchange. New updates are not yet visible. We will be waiting for new developments and new exchanges, perhaps this will affect the price of the token.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

2 days ago there were recent purchases on the exchange. New updates are not yet visible. We will be waiting for new developments and new exchanges, perhaps this will affect the price of the token.

Let's see how well it will improve coin price, but overall I can say am very disappointed with DIW so far, if after crowdfunding sales along with the amount of funds they raised they still haven't listed in a descent exchange, then something is fundamentally wrong
cryptochr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

Let's see how well it will improve coin price, but overall I can say am very disappointed with DIW so far, if after crowdfunding sales along with the amount of funds they raised they still haven't listed in a descent exchange, then something is fundamentally wrong

I understand that feeling, but im quite confident it's because they are focusing mainly on project development rather than exchanges and marketing. That's what i've heard from the group.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

I understand that feeling, but im quite confident it's because they are focusing mainly on project development rather than exchanges and marketing. That's what i've heard from the group.

It doesn't make any sense to focus on one and leave the other without factoring also investors who put in funds in this project. While they figure out project development, a decent exchange listing should be paramount in the first place.
cryptochr

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

I've noticed there's some upward price action on IDEX exchange for DIW's token. Let's take DIW to the moon.  Grin

It doesn't make any sense to focus on one and leave the other without factoring also investors who put in funds in this project. While they figure out project development, a decent exchange listing should be paramount in the first place.

They are currently in 2 decent exchanges, and when i say decent i mean they are not bad. Yes there are better ones out there but they're fine just until the team see's fit. I mean, for them not to get into other exchanges by now, it means they have a strategy that they are following and they probably feel it will work out.  Personally, i think it's good that they are focusing on project development mainly and everything else is secondary. If they atleast show us what they've been working on so far, then perhaps they can build on top of that. Whatever the case i want to support this project because i've been here since the whitelist and my time and money have been invested into this one. I wish them all the best.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

I've noticed there's some upward price action on IDEX exchange for DIW's token. Let's take DIW to the moon.  Grin

They are currently in 2 decent exchanges, and when i say decent i mean they are not bad. Yes there are better ones out there but they're fine just until the team see's fit. I mean, for them not to get into other exchanges by now, it means they have a strategy that they are following and they probably feel it will work out.  Personally, i think it's good that they are focusing on project development mainly and everything else is secondary. If they atleast show us what they've been working on so far, then perhaps they can build on top of that. Whatever the case i want to support this project because i've been here since the whitelist and my time and money have been invested into this one. I wish them all the best.

All the best to DIW and it's development team. I know they are working hard to deliver and show us progress of product. It might be difficult to show us now due to the fact that it's a rather unique project, but i know when it's ready we will all swallow our pride and take back everything negative we said about them. Good luck once again!
D C

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Is this a scam in the end?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 07:58:23 AM by enigmatical

Maybe you can mention the second decent exchange apart from IDEX, if not it's clear its just superfluously praise for DIW. Tell me what the daily volume for this coin is in the exchanges
enigmatical

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 07:55:15 AM by enigmatical

For project development which they claimed is underway is inconclusive. Also for tokens which have been burnt and having listed in IDEX exchange. No wonder it hasn't been listed on Coinmarketcap.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

For project development which they claimed is underway is inconclusive. Also for tokens which have been burnt and having listed in 2 exchanges, I still wonder why it hasn't been listed on Coinmarketcap.
This project is not added to the coinmarketcap.com web site because the token has a very small daily trading volume.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

For project development which they claimed is underway is inconclusive. Also for tokens which have been burnt and having listed in 2 exchanges, I still wonder why it hasn't been listed on Coinmarketcap.
This project is not added to the coinmarketcap.com web site because the token has a very small daily trading volume.

This is indeed true, although I did notice in the last few days the price of DIW did go up and this was pleasing to see. Progress is underway and CMC will come also. I think in the next few weeks, we will see it in CMC. Lets hope so!
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

This is indeed true, although I did notice in the last few days the price of DIW did go up and this was pleasing to see. Progress is underway and CMC will come also. I think in the next few weeks, we will see it in CMC. Lets hope so!
yeah I'm glad to hear that, if DIW Token enters Coinmarketcap, of course new investors will start arriving,
I'm sure DIW can reach the new ATH next year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: