Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

Decentralized 2018 Conference in Athens

Read the article below featured on Medium and all our social media:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/decentralized-2018-conference-in-athens-9844bb2197e3
Nice article. The Decentralized event is a great event and it's great to see your team members attended and even participated. Hope things are moving forward with the product and we see more from DIW.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Just they already have an alpha version of their digital storage, so you can test. But they promised to finish their offspring until the end of autumn, and now, as we all see, it is almost half of the first month of winter. I already have vague doubts that this is one talk from the developers, but maybe not, we’ll watch.
ChertovkaVKD

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/93GniBm.jpg

Decentralized 2018 Conference in Athens

Read the article below featured on Medium and all our social media:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/decentralized-2018-conference-in-athens-9844bb2197e3
Thanks for the update!
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

Just they already have an alpha version of their digital storage, so you can test. But they promised to finish their offspring until the end of autumn, and now, as we all see, it is almost half of the first month of winter. I already have vague doubts that this is one talk from the developers, but maybe not, we’ll watch.

This is true but no one could predict the crypto storm. It's been a rough patch for all cryptos, especially for ICOs. What is promising though is that the diw team is still developing the product even though they are slightly late.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Wouldn't it be great to know that a digital security vault that offers to be safe and secured and there is no way a breach of data can take place? This is precisely what DIW token has come up with.
https://icoshrimp.com/diw-token-the-answer-to-all-the-data-breach-and-cryptocurrency-affair/

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Wouldn't it be great to know that a digital security vault that offers to be safe and secured and there is no way a breach of data can take place? This is precisely what DIW token has come up with.
https://icoshrimp.com/diw-token-the-answer-to-all-the-data-breach-and-cryptocurrency-affair/

Nice article, thanks!
marshaljs

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

What is the point of this articles? Where is the product ? Where are we CoinMarketcap stats?

Did I say this is a scam project and exit is on the way soon Smiley Let me get ready with popcorn while some paid shillers wakes up .Wasted my money on this shit ICO.

SEC will need to be highlighted, make sure all the documents are ready for investigation.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

What is the point of this articles? Where is the product ? Where are we CoinMarketcap stats?

Did I say this is a scam project and exit is on the way soon Smiley Let me get ready with popcorn while some paid shillers wakes up .Wasted my money on this shit ICO.

SEC will need to be highlighted, make sure all the documents are ready for investigation.

If you don't like being here, feel free to leave.
This project is active and undergoing product development.
Your bitcointalk account on the contrary seems to be inactive and only active when you want to come here and throw a negative comment in a group (for those who need to confirm that, check that users history). 

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jacquelinecr

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

The "team" just banned me on the telegram chat after i asked about the project development as the roadmap say to release the vault before 2019......

This crap is getting ridicolous and pathetic day after day, they just collected 1200 ETH in the ICO promising to work anyway AND TO DO NOT REFUND US INVESTORS even to the low funding ( 1 Million Usd ) but then they stopped do any kind of progress and screwed off us investors with 0 volume and -95% to the ico price.........

I'm in their telegram group and saw what was happening the last few days. There was a member who kept making fun of the team and saying that the SEC will be after them.

These are questionable comments from questionable newbie members with a handful of total posts! If you followed the team from the beginning or if you knew anything about their ICO, you would know that the SEC has no jurisdiction over them. Have you asked yourself why senior members choose to remain silent? It's a period during which we are all waiting to get through the bear market and then we'll be able to tell who's doing actual work and who's not.

jacquelinecr

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

The "team" just banned me on the telegram chat after i asked about the project development as the roadmap say to release the vault before 2019......

This crap is getting ridicolous and pathetic day after day, they just collected 1200 ETH in the ICO promising to work anyway AND TO DO NOT REFUND US INVESTORS even to the low funding ( 1 Million Usd ) but then they stopped do any kind of progress and screwed off us investors with 0 volume and -95% to the ico price.........

I'm in their telegram group and saw what was happening the last few days. There was a member who kept making fun of the team and saying that the SEC will be after them.

These are questionable comments from questionable newbie members with a handful of total posts! If you followed the team from the beginning or if you knew anything about their ICO, you would know that the SEC has no jurisdiction over them. Have you asked yourself why senior members choose to remain silent? It's a period during which we are all waiting to get through the bear market and then we'll be able to tell who's doing actual work and who's not.

Making fun? I've jut said the truth about this crap project, after Ico they just stopped doing anything and started to ban everyone asks for project update that is clearly no developed at all......

I see that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure the DIW team has no intention in giving satisfaction to petty comments or negative talk regarding their project. They will kick you if you are negative when in fact the rules have been stated from the start about their social media platforms. It seems that everyone in the market notices the bearish market and how that's affected everything, but you want DIW to give you results now now now. Wake up and smell the roses, it doesn't work like that! These things take time, ESPECIALLY in periods like this!
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Making fun? I've jut said the truth about this crap project, after Ico they just stopped doing anything and started to ban everyone asks for project update that is clearly no developed at all......
Easy man! just comment here with your original BTT account then we will discuss about project that team is working on project or not.
Otherwise we just need to wait, already market very down and i am also there in TG group, members making fun of team that's why you are banned from group, everyone here for making money over night but if you invested in this project then wait for updates. Never spread FUD.  
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:24:03 AM

Still following DIW, won't give up. It's winter time in the coin market and things are low right now. We all need to wait it out.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:07:27 AM

Still following DIW, won't give up. It's winter time in the coin market and things are low right now. We all need to wait it out.
Sometimes we can't get good news. In fact, I think most altcoins may never be able to return to the moon. They are actually dead. Although there are still trading volumes, I don't believe them because altcoins Let me lose a lot of money.

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:53:55 AM

Sometimes we can't get good news. In fact, I think most altcoins may never be able to return to the moon. They are actually dead. Although there are still trading volumes, I don't believe them because altcoins Let me lose a lot of money.

I like the point you bring out, and it is in fact very true that Crypto hasn't got the hype it had this time last year. It will take a lot of work to get back to where things were, but as regards DIW we need to be patient as long as it takes. I believe the team are still working on development, just coz they have not replied to any messages on Telegram does not mean much. Frankly speaking, they sent a message a couple weeks back telling us what they're up to but all they've been getting is negative feedback and harassment. I think they are very tolerant with some members of the chat room and they will prove them all wrong one day.
marshaljs

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:09:18 PM

If you don't like being here, feel free to leave.
This project is active and undergoing product development.
Your bitcointalk account on the contrary seems to be inactive and only active when you want to come here and throw a negative comment in a group (for those who need to confirm that, check that users history). 

Hey if they ban me in the telegram group where should I ask the questions? I am a investor and have rights to question team tactics and roadmap. I a newbie here so what ? just because I dont have any way to express my anger on this shit project I have ask questions here, why are you bothered about my chat history are you scared of something? I am going to write to SEC and other authorities about this scam project.
We need some info out soon what is happening and why the project is not doing anything as promised. Instead of investigating my activity do some project App work and come out with some info. Dont FUD on my account and what sort of development is undergoing can highlight Mr Sherlock??
I know the answer NOTHING!!
marshaljs

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:12:40 PM

Exactly my feelings and they dont provide any annoucements or updates banning is easy but curse will follow them DIW. SEC and other authorities will be highlighted about this scam project if they dont deliver or roadmap.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:33:52 AM

Exactly my feelings and they dont provide any annoucements or updates banning is easy but curse will follow them DIW. SEC and other authorities will be highlighted about this scam project if they dont deliver or roadmap.

Newbie account with 29 activity - legit.
marshaljs

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:34:46 PM

Newbie account with 29 activity - legit.

Here comes another shiller of DIW, it would be great if team comes out on twitter or announcement channel to display working product. Let's see how long the team is hiding behind the shillers and fake ID's.
jacquelinecr

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:18:17 PM

Easy man! just comment here with your original BTT account then we will discuss about project that team is working on project or not.
Otherwise we just need to wait, already market very down and i am also there in TG group, members making fun of team that's why you are banned from group, everyone here for making money over night but if you invested in this project then wait for updates. Never spread FUD.  

Glad to see that someone knows what they are talking about. It's obvious that this person is using multiple new accounts to spread his FUD. A real investor would never do that.
marshaljs

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:28:47 PM

Brilliant my question got deleted and if you ask genuine question no response.

What is the status of the development work or so called security app?

Can you share some info on the status and activity that is in progress atleast on Announcement channel?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: