Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Very amazing and impressive project that they want to have a strong signal of internet connection. I appreciate their good and great services that consisting of Internet access, data transport and placement, all supported on fiber optic network having their tools to bring quality bandwidth to any part of the world. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed by having a good and quality network connections will makes everyone happy, comfortable and convenient to use. For sure many investors will support on this project.
having a good network connection and quality will help everyone to access something faster and of course this will make us all feel good about this, with the extraordinary network connection it is very easy to connect something quickly.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

This is a great project that come to this community. People nowadays are seeking and continuously evaluate the different qualities and capability of a certain project. Of course, we cannot deny that now, compared to the fast several years, Crypto Currency has been aloud to the community. I believe that this decentralized platform will attain its goal and make it through to a democratize ISP in the near future. I will stay up tuned to this project and also, I will stay looking forward for the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
Due to quick internet mass of people will be able to look through video on youtube in high quality without any problems. As well we will receive more videobloggers. Thank you to the developer team of token for such opportunity in the future.
Thats right most people now that are between 10 to 50 years old are into youtube. Deginitely more videobloggers will come out of youtube because of high demand in youtube market.
Yes you are right.In my country the intrnet speed is very slow and it's cost is very high.so i think this ICO will become very useful for us.this platform will give high speed internet at the cheap price.so i hope this project will acheive great success.
Economy is digitized, Technology is upgraded, networks number getting increased but service of internet is being poor, we face this many a times. For the trending crypto currency generation internet plays a major role, hope CEDERIS will bring a change in the economy with its rapid internet speed connection available for its users. We believing Cederis as our own ISP, decentralized, collaborative and disruptive wisp. We support CEDERIS as it helps in real time doing the needful with its internet service for the users.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

Very amazing and impressive project that they want to have a strong signal of internet connection. I appreciate their good and great services that consisting of Internet access, data transport and placement, all supported on fiber optic network having their tools to bring quality bandwidth to any part of the world. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed by having a good and quality network connections will makes everyone happy, comfortable and convenient to use. For sure many investors will support on this project.
having a good network connection and quality will help everyone to access something faster and of course this will make us all feel good about this, with the extraordinary network connection it is very easy to connect something quickly.
I have a really low internet Speed of 2Mbps . I would really like if the project have a solution for me but i don't think my country have 5G either . We are soo late when it comes to technology and internet.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
CEDERIS platform achieving is a real time innovation where any person or entrepreneur or the company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP) By using the most competitive standards such as LTE or 5G fixed.

Wait what is CEDERIS and how is it involved in this token? Also how is a token anyway connected to having decentralized ISPs anyway though?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

It is a very good idea to provide high-speed Internet for all interested users living in remote areas and the DEMOCRATIZE project will have a lot of investors since DEMOCRATIZE services are very much in demand now on the market. Will DEMOCRATIZE have a bounty program?
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

An excellent plan to provide high-speed Internet for all interested users of rural residents and DEMOCRATIZE project will have a lot of users since DEMOCRATIZE services are in great demand right now on the market. When will the bounty program of the DEMOCRATISE project be launched?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

ISP project team definitely did their due diligence in improvising our internet issues that most of us have been facing daily. Its a great relieve to know that ISP platform is  able to down our monthly high internet utilities bills. Brilliant concept!  Thumbs up!
Yes I totally agree with your opinions and I also believe that the idea and the concept of the this project is amazing.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
CEDERIS platform achieving is a real time innovation where any person or entrepreneur or the company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP) By using the most competitive standards such as LTE or 5G fixed.

Wait what is CEDERIS and how is it involved in this token? Also how is a token anyway connected to having decentralized ISPs anyway though?

In a previous publication we mentioned something similar, so sorry if we repeat

Cederis is and will be 100% involved in this project, although we will only put at the service of all a platform that includes all the necessary tools to mount your own ips and in our case through WISP networks,
The tokens will be of all the investors and those who acquire it later if the investors sell them in the exchange houses. The cederis team will not have Tokens in their name, I believe that we are the only one that puts 100% of the tokens on sale, moreover, if someone from the team wants tokens, they will have to participate in the ico.
The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?
I hope this company can provide us a high speed wireless depend on ISP service for all place. Or maybe at the future we will have artificial satellite íinstead of using cable to using internet xD
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.
This platform is providing an opportunity which is demand and availability also through the CEDERIS platform any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or wireless 5G Fixed, with this platform you can use their own licenses, Utilize the CEDERIS platform, get your investments meaningful profits as we also do not have abusive costs like franchises.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Thanks for your comments

Thanks for you reply, It contains some good answers. I do admit the idea of your project, we really need those kinda services. I read that your company will start initially in Spain then expanding towards other EU countries (ETA 2018) and the rest of the world. I hope that will not take much times.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

This platform is providing an opportunity which is demand and availability also through the CEDERIS platform any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or wireless 5G Fixed, with this platform you can use their own licenses, Utilize the CEDERIS platform, get your investments meaningful profits as we also do not have abusive costs like franchises.
So we can have better internet connection, right? I am curious about how Ceredis will provide us a fast internet connection and how Ceredis distribute it to poor customer - who have not much money for using internet.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:54:54 AM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
It's either the ISP won't be free like the usual internet providers so the token will be used as payment or it will be used as a stake for shares in this company. But I think it can also be both. There are no more free services today so I think that's where the funds will be going.

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

Thanks for your comments
Thought so, thanks for the clarification. Since the token will serve as a form of investment, does that mean all the token holders will get annual dividends or are you going to set up a minimum amount of token for a certain individual to be legible as an investor?
All investors will receive annual dividends. There will be no minimum to receive dividends. The% of each investor will depend on what they invest, and what is collected in the ico. At the end of each year, 40% of the profits will be for investors, 10% to buy our token and 50% for the project.
If your tokens involve receiving dividends, then the citizens of the United States and Singapore will not participate in the ICO?
I don't think those Countries will be interested in this kind of project anyway. They have the highest internet speed in the globe especially Singapore.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

I have a really low internet Speed of 2Mbps . I would really like if the project have a solution for me but i don't think my country have 5G either . We are soo late when it comes to technology and internet.
I will to see how they intend to bring those services to most of the countries that lacks even a good 4g network and also is it going to need country's government approval before you will allowed to run such services or are they going to collaborate with the place ISPs? I think we need this in the whitepaper

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Yes, I feel you. I also have the same experienced about the ISP in the philippines. Telcos service are very poor, internet services are always affected by the heavy rains and strong wind. Re-connections and repairing of internet takes more days to be done. So im really hoping that this project is really serious about all their plans.
I totally agree with you, the telcos services is really not good enough for us users who actually needs fast internet speed especially when we do some trading. I really like the objective of this project because they will make the speed of internet to increase. Investors should do support this kind of project especially those who are living in the Philippines.
I think for all countries like Spain or the Philippines they need this project, but in my country there are no such problems, the Internet is almost everywhere available and cheap. The developer did a market research of the market for demand for his service?
True, we really need it here in Philippines so if this project will be launch in the Philippines it will really get more supporters and investors. For everyone here want to get a better internet connection with good quality service.

We hope that this is exactly the way it will be. Because today a lot of people need it. And few people think about it, that other people on our planet need a kachkstvenny access to the world wide web called "Internet".
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

I think every people are working with internet...but sometime it creates problem during using...so this platform is working to solve internet problem..so I am very much interested to this project..
Semaj123

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

It is a very good idea to provide high-speed Internet for all interested users living in remote areas and the DEMOCRATIZE project will have a lot of investors since DEMOCRATIZE services are very much in demand now on the market. Will DEMOCRATIZE have a bounty program?
Wel,l I think everyone would really want hi-speed internet and this is platform is our hope. Investors who are willing to support this project will probably help those remote areas having problems with internet.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

Wel,l I think everyone would really want hi-speed internet and this is platform is our hope. Investors who are willing to support this project will probably help those remote areas having problems with internet.
I think this project will need to cover no internet country to make their country is accessible with the internet. However, I hoping this project have a bounty program to spread the words about this awesome project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: