Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:06:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
CEDERIS platform achieving is a real time innovation where any person or entrepreneur or the company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP) By using the most competitive standards such as LTE or 5G fixed.

Wait what is CEDERIS and how is it involved in this token? Also how is a token anyway connected to having decentralized ISPs anyway though?

In a previous publication we mentioned something similar, so sorry if we repeat

Cederis is and will be 100% involved in this project, although we will only put at the service of all a platform that includes all the necessary tools to mount your own ips and in our case through WISP networks,
The tokens will be of all the investors and those who acquire it later if the investors sell them in the exchange houses. The cederis team will not have Tokens in their name, I believe that we are the only one that puts 100% of the tokens on sale, moreover, if someone from the team wants tokens, they will have to participate in the ico.
The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

I wasnt asking about whether or not cederis will be involved in this project. I was asking who cederis is or what it is. Is it an advisor commitee or something?

Sorry, Smiley
 No, we are not a advisor commitee, cederis is the name of the project of our company, Yavoip SL, registered in Spain. We are an ISP company dedicated to wireless networks nationwide. You can see our Legal documentation in the terms and conditions document or even on spanish government websites like CNMC (National Commission of Markets and Competition)

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

volatility will be a problem for those projecst that provide service, imagine I paid x amount and tomorrow the price you goes up and you will paid double of my amount to get the same service I got. the ISP should take this into account.

The tokens will be used as a means of payment to access services, in our case, access to the internet, and other services that are created. (mobile, iptv, voip, rural IoT, etc).
They will also represent the actions of each investor, for which they will receive annual dividends, votes to resolve disputes or approve new services, ideas, or any action that requires consensus.
In addition, it is necessary to create smart contracts for each new isp, clients, services.
Volatility, unfortunately is in almost any service of life, the light goes up every year, and that's not why you give up. We do not put permanence in our services, and there will be certain bases that must be fulfilled to be able to create an ISP under the platform, and thus guarantee an honest isp.
To guarantee low prices, we can use numerous neutral points in almost all countries of the world, where small and medium-sized companies come together in order to lower the costs of transport ip, also as the network grows the prices go down, since greater purchase of Gbps cheaper, and that will have a positive effect on the entire network.

Thanks for your comments

As the project unfolds during 2018, we will receive requests from all over the world, and that will depend on which countries will be the first in which we acquire the licenses. We will study each petition, the real needs of each case.
Thanks for you reply, It contains some good answers. I do admit the idea of your project, we really need those kinda services. I read that your company will start initially in Spain then expanding towards other EU countries (ETA 2018) and the rest of the world. I hope that will not take much times.
It's a good idea, but you need to constantly study and use new technologies, so remember, the Iridium telephone network was deployed from many satellites and it almost immediately went bankrupt, this technology did not stand the tests in the competition. I hope the developer uses the most advanced technology.
Of course, we never stop studying new technologies, otherwise we would be left behind. When we started some more than 20 years ago, the 802.11 b protocol only offered up to 11 Mbps, and in some cases it did not arrive. Today we work with LTE, WIMAX, and now the so-called 5G Fixed has broken in, and as new technologies appear, do not doubt that we will continue

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

I think these will be hard to achieve but if i can see more details how they can provide a decentralized Internet service provider without medling with any government body, these will be a good one and surely to support.
for now maybe they are preparing it, this is indeed a good suggestion, which should be done this team. the team must work hard to make this project progress.

I think the team is actually working on it, because this is really a long process to develop but its not an instant because its really a long process to develop too.

Licenses for ISP are obtained in each country applying for them in the corresponding ministry, and there is usually no greater problem than the time that the current bureaucracy imposes, project details, fees, etc.
But do not object if everything is in order, the difference with the other isp - wisp is that you will not have a single owner, but each user who creates your node will own it, the only thing that using the platform and those of Cederis.
Look at it as if it were franchises, but without their royalties, and monthly costs.
Bear in mind that since 2016 we have had this project in mind, and the most tedious will be to acquire licenses in certain countries, otherwise there will be no problem.
You work perfectly, I came across a bureaucracy issuing a license and the main problem is that a license can not be obtained because of the resistance of officials.
Luckily, in most countries that does not happen, I do not want to mention any in particular, but there may be dictatorships where it happens, or countries at war. Although if in some "democratic" country happens to us, rest assured that we will let you know.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Tell me, at what stage is the project now, do you follow your road map? This is a good and interesting project for me and I would like to invest some of my money.
interesting thing with your question I also recommend this question, we need explanation to start an investment or a trust? Cheesy

We have recently finished with the complete network management software, where without expert knowledge, users can be created, assing the tarifs/speed, radius server and integrated ppoe system, integrated google maps, calculation of links, technical support, and billing, in addition to other features.T he management software will be installed by each isp on their Centos or Debian server.

Now when the ico ends, whatever the result, we will start with the platform where we will integrate the other ISP creation tools, towers acquisition, fiber transit, and another part of the platform dedicated to administrative information for investors,

It is not just a project, we have been working as WISP for years.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.
Yes i think that your statement on this project is right and i will be agreeing with you.
This concept is already implemented in countries like south Korea.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

I'm just in for this fast internet speed ICO, practically everything we do right now one way or the other entails using the internet ,so why not work on its speed and enable satisfaction for all users.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I'm just in for this fast internet speed ICO, practically everything we do right now one way or the other entails using the internet ,so why not work on its speed and enable satisfaction for all users.
A rapid speed is possible but most of the people do not have a faster internet, only half connections with 20 MBPS, many facing this issue and lacking in meeting their deliverables. So with Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company you can create your own ISP through wireless (WISP) using the most competitive standards by satisfying the customer expectations.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

I think every people are working with internet...but sometime it creates problem during using...so this platform is working to solve internet problem..so I am very much interested to this project..
Yes, I agree with you, like me working on internet everyday and i need a fast and stable internet connections. With Cederis, we dont need worry about cut of internet when have some problem like sharks bite cable.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Could Ceder reduce your minimum contribution? 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is not expensive but as for me, who always collect some crypto currency is a big minimum, i think 0.05 ETH is ok for us.

We will ask SebastianJu, We from the first moment we think about not putting minima, but we follow the recommendations of SebastianJU, with regard to investments 100% of the decisions we delegate to him, we believe that he has enough experience and we are guided by the .

-"minimum contribution can be eaten in 2 or 3 transactions needed to happen in an ICO. So low investment does not make sense and only means additional work."

anyway we will contact to sebastianJu if we can down the ETH minimun cap.

Hello, escrow here. Let's speak about minimum investments. The 0.01BTC were suggested by me. However we can speak about it. Especially the minimum ETH. Please consider that the Bitcoin transaction fee is nowadays insanely high. I saw transactions that had to pay $40 just to get confirmed. At the moment around $20 is needed for a transaction if you need to forward it in a single transaction and want a confirmation in the first block. Not risking that the transaction hangs without getting confirmed.
ETH is not that bad however they slowly need higher tx fees also. TX fees would have to be kept in mind for every transaction invested. They don't summarize like one bigger investment.

Individual work amount per mini investment is also something to have kept in mind.

So I will set this point open and decided by the issuer Cederis. I will follow his decision then.

Every investor would have to keep in mind that his investment would be only as high as the investment minus needed tx-fees.

After receiving requests from some small investors, we remember that we have lowered the minimum to invest:

0.005 BTC
0.05 ETH

(Please consider that the Bitcoin transaction fee is nowadays insanely high. At the moment around $20 is needed for a transaction if you need to forward it in a single transaction and want a confirmation in the first block. Not risking that the transaction hangs without getting confirme. We recommend 0,01 BTC)

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Any Linkedin profiles of your teammembers or any other public info?

Of course,
Team
JorgeHipoMiguelCescAndrés

Media (here you can see images of our installations, clients, etc. or or streaming on instagram)
Twitter InstagramTelegram

on next days if weather let us, we will make a streaming on instagram, so we invite to join us to our channel.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

We use dedicated connections T1 for isp  with the same 3 big companies worldwide, to more isp installed, more fiber connections and the price even lower more. We also use neutral connection points that lower the price even more.
Great. I appreciate your response, so clearly. Ya. I like sentences about "low price". At my country now only have 4G is ok. How about Cederis? 5G?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

This project can not easy to understand it in first, but after you got a full idea about the project you realize that this one could of be a great project that will help lots of companies in this area of business.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

Since I am living in a country where there are rural areas with a very slow internet connection I think having this kind of connection will be helpful.
But how does this work? Usually, rural areas have a slow internet connection because of out of network coverage. Will this project maximize the signal coming from network providers?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

Using LTE is nice but that depends on area of coverage.

Yes, some areas still doesn't have LTE towers or some only have 3g and have not still upgrade until now. IF this project will be successful I want to see how they will handle it and what will be their steps to fulfill or their plans and goals.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

Yes I agree with you, all we wish for now is fast and as well as secured internet.
After the fall of net neutrality,that's the first thing one would ask for.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

We use dedicated connections T1 for isp  with the same 3 big companies worldwide, to more isp installed, more fiber connections and the price even lower more. We also use neutral connection points that lower the price even more.
Great. I appreciate your response, so clearly. Ya. I like sentences about "low price". At my country now only have 4G is ok. How about Cederis? 5G?

Wow, how do you dream) In our country only 3G began appearing and then not in all cities. And if this project somehow helps such poor countries that do not have a good Internet connection, it will be great.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

Using LTE is nice but that depends on area of coverage.

Yes, some areas still doesn't have LTE towers or some only have 3g and have not still upgrade until now. IF this project will be successful I want to see how they will handle it and what will be their steps to fulfill or their plans and goals.
I really wanted their platform to be successful because I think many people will likely be happy for having a connection that is fast and in low price. I think investors in southeast asia will probably like this and I'm hoping for their support. This is
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

Road map looks pretty good in reaching their goal with a good plan for the idea. Internet issues plays a major struggle to reach the goals in our digital world
It causes huge revenue impact due to not meeting the SLA on time. When deliverable not met due to internet issue, we face huge problems with this platform service hope we can successfully run our operations.
Yes, this project has a very well developed roadmap which if followed will clearly take them to a huge success. They also have a great management department which will make it easy for them to reach there softcap and other milestones.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?

I think the best solution is to lower the monthly bills so poor people can apply for an internet connections. I hope this project have also this features. I really hope that this project will do what is on their roadmap and looking forward for more developments.

Yes, most of the families who like to have internet are average type only. So if this project will offer fast internet with lower bills than other internet providers.
Then I will gladly apply.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
CEDERIS platform achieving is a real time innovation where any person or entrepreneur or the company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP) By using the most competitive standards such as LTE or 5G fixed.

Wait what is CEDERIS and how is it involved in this token? Also how is a token anyway connected to having decentralized ISPs anyway though?

In a previous publication we mentioned something similar, so sorry if we repeat

Cederis is and will be 100% involved in this project, although we will only put at the service of all a platform that includes all the necessary tools to mount your own ips and in our case through WISP networks,
The tokens will be of all the investors and those who acquire it later if the investors sell them in the exchange houses. The cederis team will not have Tokens in their name, I believe that we are the only one that puts 100% of the tokens on sale, moreover, if someone from the team wants tokens, they will have to participate in the ico.

Greatly Explained i like the whole through point and this really a basic to build an investment team have already developed key plans and i hope this works well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: