Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
Yes I agree with you many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all .some countries in Asia the Middle East and and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve that by doing something about it and that should be done very fast.
Absolutely true, today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.
Now the Internet is really expensive. Almost all countries have to overpay for it. So if the project goes up I hope that at least somewhere this problem will be solved.

You are right, because of the expensive payment for having an internet connections some of the people in third world countries can't afford to apply for an unlimited internet connections,

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
Yes I agree with you many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all .some countries in Asia the Middle East and and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve that by doing something about it and that should be done very fast.
Absolutely true, today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.
Now the Internet is really expensive. Almost all countries have to overpay for it. So if the project goes up I hope that at least somewhere this problem will be solved.
Yes, I think the main aim of the project is to make the prices of internet low and help in spreading it all over the world. Due to this awesome concept, this project is growing so rapidly and more and more supporters and investors are taking interest in the project every day. This is avery profitable project for both the investors and the service users.
Starting from the beginning as I read about their whitepaper what I really like this project is their intentions are to improve the connection of the internet, which everyone wanted to have. Like you, which probably like their concept must also participate in this project. I hope the team will get more investors so that this project will b
Only imagine that we will receive from Internet absolutely everywhere, practically in any point of the planet. How many we will learn all secret, of what to us I cannot tell the third world the people, for example. How many talented people I will be able to show my talent through Internet, surprisingly. Really innovative project, you should try at least to make it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.

4G LTE is still faster than most cabling in poorer countries though? Like cable is 2 mbps or so in some bad places but 4G still manages like 10-20 mbps atleast
but 4G has not been able to reach a place on the edge for existing users of 4G networks is very useful, especially now that there is news that there will be a network of 4.5G and also 5G. whether this will be a solution for network life going forward.
For me 4G connection is the recommneded type of internet connection for every internet user. However in our country we were promised to get 4g LTE and we are paying for it but most of the time it is acting like a dialup connection.

Some countries are already using 5g connections and I want to experience it in our country. But Im sure the price of it will be higher again. I hope there will be a way to lower the fees.
It's really frustrating to pay higher fees and the services is  not good enough. We have to support this platform because this is our only hope to enjoy fast and cheap internet service provider. Anyway, I already adjust myself by using connection that is slow but still I am fan of this platform.

Well this project or anything they all still need to build a network physically and it's not as simple as the projects promises it will be in any sense since wiring is expensive as hell
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.

I hope that they will open the bounty campaign sooner, because this will surely help them to promote the project in social medias and because of this there is a high chance to get more serious investors to participate.
Oh. I read your comment and i see they dont have bounty campaign? I have mistake or team forgot it? I try to search on google and owner post but cant find out the link.

Doubt they dont have a bounty campaign, they are like a part and parcel of literally every single crypto out there, they'll probably launch it in a bit of time
Let's hope they do because I didn't see anything like that on their official Ann here and search to get nothing so probably they post the link here once it has started

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 03:11:36 AM by mr.charming

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.
Hello, i am also a Filipino and i am supporting this project and hoping it will reach our country sooner so that it will benefit many citezens here in the Philippines.
I'm hoping it will be available in my country, Indonesia. I really interested in your project as your project is well made by your amazing team members.
I also hope that this project will launch into the my country. Because here is too much issue of law speed of intrenet.so i support this project and share as more as possible.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.

I think the technology idea is great...Fast internet speed is very important now a days...if this project succeed, then it will be a great news for everyone...so I am rooting for this project...
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Not just in relations to cryptocurrencies, but generally considering the role tech plays in our lives presently. I believe this project will be welcomed globally. Fast internet speed will be welcomed by all. Great idea.

I think the technology idea is great...Fast internet speed is very important now a days...if this project succeed, then it will be a great news for everyone...so I am rooting for this project...
There was huge plans and innovative thoughts with various validations to make every instruction success is been taken care to bring this advanced technology which is really required in our digital world.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

I agree. I wish I had faster Internet connection. I use the Intenert for my job, so the speed connection matters. Maybe if your project succeed, I will have a better selection of offers.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Is the bounty program on? I like this initiative, its something I can relate with and I so hope it runs smoothly. Goodluck
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

Cederis looks like a brand for technology reaching the people providing better services and making valuable and worth for the investors money, as we notice your white papers looks legit with faster response. Hope this hit the moon with ultimate success.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

I agree. I wish I had faster Internet connection. I use the Intenert for my job, so the speed connection matters. Maybe if your project succeed, I will have a better selection of offers.
Everybody wanted to have a faster internet connection that is why I really support this project. As they priority their counry first if this platform will be successful and I am hoping they will be able to extend their services throughout the globe.
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

The project is quiet way,but if implemented successfully will be a huge success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

The project is quiet way,but if implemented successfully will be a huge success.
Yes. Cederis make a sense when they want improve our internet connection for poor country. This idea will make them have attention more than profit they bring to us.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Cederis looks like a brand for technology reaching the people providing better services and making valuable and worth for the investors money, as we notice your white papers looks legit with faster response. Hope this hit the moon with ultimate success.
You not only have a better internet connection but also you can earn money by as seller or reseller their services for others - who need fast and stable internet connections.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

I see that the project is developing well and he already has a lot of followers. Tell me at what stage is the development now and are there any news or updates?

We have new, but we wait the sof cap is reached. We hope in next days.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP project obviously have a special dimension from other ICO project. But in your roadmap many important thing you add but you didn't added that when ISP will be listed on coinmarketcap??
I am actually wondering why it is not on their roadmap but I hope they also have plans to enlist the token on an exchange. A token that will be on an exchange will gain popularity as well as it can attract more investors if the value of it is increasing.

Of course that our plan is to enlist the token on an exchage. Before Q3 ( from ico ends to Q3) on differents exchages, we have contemplated it and put it on the roadmap. In details of the ICO.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

The project has a great objective and all ,but the problem is to use the real ISP ,first your country need to allow them to offer their services in ,which is very hard if you are living in a third world country where the internet is crappy mostly.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

My will rarely see projects from the real sector, i hope this project will be able to show the possibilities of combining real business and distributed technology.What i like about Cederis is their platform can be used also even if you are outside the country that you created your own ISP.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

The project has a great objective and all ,but the problem is to use the real ISP ,first your country need to allow them to offer their services in ,which is very hard if you are living in a third world country where the internet is crappy mostly.

well even in third world country if u pay enough money you also get 50MB even 100MB unlimited monthly for that u have to pay 80-120 USD.
The problem in third world country to start a new project and especially in telecommunication sector is u have to pay money (corruption) in too many places to get accepted with your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: