Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

Cederis will have a great launch as we can create our own ISP using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireless 5G Fixed. Cederis innovative needful service satisfies many people in the economy by satisfying people with their better service.
Well everythings boils down to one specific reason, that would be poor internet connection. If this project succeeded we as internet users will benefit from it too.
Of course, the project has every chance of becoming very successful in its field of work. Since this is an actual problem, which hinders many. I think there will be many investors to implement this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

One of the problems that this project is going to face is the competion against big telecommunication companies. They might do something fishy in order to stop a project that is going to be cheaper but have faster internet connections since they want to retain capitalism in providing internet connections.

This can happen if other companies will bribe the government to regain their power from their competitor. But I think if this will work anonymously and private there will be no problem.

I took it with the first comment. There is such a problem. After all, it is true if other Internet service providers start to press a competitor, then only anonymity will help to go up.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

One of the problems that this project is going to face is the competion against big telecommunication companies. They might do something fishy in order to stop a project that is going to be cheaper but have faster internet connections since they want to retain capitalism in providing internet connections.

This can happen if other companies will bribe the government to regain their power from their competitor. But I think if this will work anonymously and private there will be no problem.
Well, it seems the team already tackled this issue because this kind of platform will really passed with the government but I doubt if the people wanted to really support this then maybe there will be no problem. Moreover, investors who will invest in this platform will surely be gained more profit because this is a very useful platform.
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/cederis

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

well, this is an international project and has no bounty campaign?   Its really nice that in less then 2 hours  20% of ICO sold out, but if you want an international community you need a bounty campaign with translations in different languages !
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

Well, it seems the team already tackled this issue because this kind of platform will really passed with the government but I doubt if the people wanted to really support this then maybe there will be no problem. Moreover, investors who will invest in this platform will surely be gained more profit because this is a very useful platform.
You're absolutely correct mate, well as far as I know that the internet connections in the Philippines is very expensive and slow signal compared to other countries. Hopefully in the future by having this project will gives big help, not just in the Philippines but throughout the world to provide a good and quality internet connections.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Crypto world has gone into promoting products during watching their videos. You watch videos and earn cryptocurrencies, most of the time the bad internet network becomes a problem when doing this, this among so many other reasons is why we should support ISP. The internet is important in our lives today and what's better than having a good network and speed?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

I, like many other residents of Imira, would be simply and very convenient to work with the Internet, which does not hang, there are no conflicts and so on. It's a mistake if the project starts its work

Yes, we are also looking forward for this project to happen in our country. We really need a fast internet provider with very cheap price. If this will happen a lot of us will benefited from it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

I took it with the first comment. There is such a problem. After all, it is true if other Internet service providers start to press a competitor, then only anonymity will help to go up.
Their main aim is to first tackle those ISP whose network connection are not good for the customers in that particular region so basically investors use their networks to provide services to that region and the platform charges for it uses so I think investors can choose to bump the network but will be at more cost

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Finally, someone will make a normal Internet, I live in the city, but the connection is constantly lost. Does the provider plan to duplicate channels?
I understand you. I myself live in the city both my speed of Internet just 1 mb / s, and cost of such pleasure of whole 7.5$ /mo, it is very costly on comparison with neighbouring country. I hope this monopoly will end, possibly due to project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

It is a decentalized,collaborate of ISP..This project is new but it is a good project...It is already listex in Foxico.io.. so investor if you looking for any project then you can join it..
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/cederis

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Wow, great review, that's very good, that information is becoming more and more known to large numbers of people.

Nice. Very briefly details about Cederis. But maybe rating score is so low. Only 6/10, i think it should be better, at least 7.5. At foxico, we can voted?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Finally, someone will make a normal Internet, I live in the city, but the connection is constantly lost. Does the provider plan to duplicate channels?

I hope that their plans will be successful on the coming months. This project needs to have a lot of serious investors to support all their plans and to achieve successful project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

From my vantage point the project is a good and have the prospect of a bright, seen from the concept of her quite convincing, I think this project to have more the idea that can be attract more investors, this project require investors to prop up this project to be more besar.. I hope this project can reach all the target, this project according to me to be successful, from the composition of the team project is very nice
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

Cederis looks legit with a great innovation of providing rapid internet service to the people where we can make our money 100% valued. We love to choose invest in cederis as it deserve with a great services.
[/quote

I am still waiting for an explanation of what cederis is in the first place so far I only got that it's supposed to be some product but no one's ready to say what
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

I feel the project plans seems very satisfactory and meaningful expertise services they are trying to bring their best rapid facility of internet, their purpose seems legit enough to invest and happy to board with this project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Crypto world has gone into promoting products during watching their videos. You watch videos and earn cryptocurrencies, most of the time the bad internet network becomes a problem when doing this, this among so many other reasons is why we should support ISP. The internet is important in our lives today and what's better than having a good network and speed?
Yes I totally agree with your idea but I think the rates will be different in different regions of the world for the same speed of the internet and this project cannot do anything about that soon so we just have to wait for a better solution.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Is the bounty program on? I like this initiative, its something I can relate with and I so hope it runs smoothly. Goodluck
I am also interested in bounty company, I would like to participate in the signature company with pleasure. I think this project will necessarily collect a hard cap.
Same as both of you. When i come here, i see Cederis have potential to invest and joining their bounty program is smart way to earn free tokens Cheesy

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

Is the bounty program on? I like this initiative, its something I can relate with and I so hope it runs smoothly. Goodluck
I am also interested in bounty company, I would like to participate in the signature company with pleasure. I think this project will necessarily collect a hard cap.
Same as both of you. When i come here, i see Cederis have potential to invest and joining their bounty program is smart way to earn free tokens Cheesy
I think many of the investors have invested into this project and they can have good profits out of it soon. Also joining the bounty campaign of the project is a good choice for all those who cannot afford to invest into the project but still wants to get the tokens as they find the project beneficial and profitable for the future.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Won't you have legal problems with your business model in some jurisdictions throughout the world? I know that regulation is quite tough when it comes to ISP in some countries.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: