Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

To run a project in real life, you need huge financial costs. I'm wondering what are the latest updates or news, and with what success is the project developing to date?
Yes i agree with you that ISP project need more capital, so that why they run this ICO at bitcointalk and others forum. But you can see Cederis will make us as ISP provider, so the financial cost is reduce.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

I know this project will running at Spain and Europe first, but i still want know are they have any idea for make business at global?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.

You are right, if devs are really active and sincere with the project there is no way that this project will not continue. They only need to have many active supporters and investors.

There is a way it wont continue and that is not getting enough funding, that has stumped 100s of projects and can stunt pretty much any project out there
It means what was not enough of diligence on the part of these designers and they simply wanted to collect money. If the designer lives by the idea and likes his project - all will turn out.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

I know this project will running at Spain and Europe first, but i still want know are they have any idea for make business at global?
Cederis platform helps you to create your own ISP WISP, and deploy your own network anywhere in the world. Breaking with intermediaries and abusive costs like franchises. No need to waste time in bureaucracy, they put at your disposal the use of their lisences so that you can act as your own ISP.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

In months, no years, we have licenses for our country since 2011 telephone, and 2012 internet ISP-WISP, and we have people interested on install first nodes right now. 2019 at global level in first countries.

Good to know that they already got licenses in your county which is Spain, I think since you got licenses there it will be easy to get licenses in other EU countries.

For sure . EU countries are more open and welcoming for constructive projects like this . Not like Africa Sad although they are terrible when it comes to the internet services , they make it worst by refusing any competetors for their local companies.
Sad to hear that Africa are refusing some competitors that might give them the chance to experience more fast and reliable connection. Hoping by this project, it will surely help a lot of people to use the internet properly and experience its benefits it can bring to its user.

not all of them I think, I notice that Nigeria which is an African country is very open to cryptocurrency, I watched on youtube that dash is working there and others project as well. So I think ISP can get licence in Africa. Although I agree with your point that Third world refusing any competitors for their local companies and ISP will deal with problem when start to expand their service worldwide.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

A project like this is very needed, considering the ongoing controversy regarding Net Neutrality.
yes this project is needed by the community because nowadays a lot of controversy is going on.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

Cederis platform helps you to create your own ISP WISP, and deploy your own network anywhere in the world. Breaking with intermediaries and abusive costs like franchises. No need to waste time in bureaucracy, they put at your disposal the use of their lisences so that you can act as your own ISP.
What does it mean, your own? I thought that this platform was made for deploying more ISP on the no internet countries.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

To run a project in real life, you need huge financial costs. I'm wondering what are the latest updates or news, and with what success is the project developing to date?

I think for now I don't see any new and good news from their platforms, Are the administrator and developers busy? So when will they launch bounty campaigns?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

A project like this is very needed, considering the ongoing controversy regarding Net Neutrality.
I agree, many countries have bad internet connections which I appreciate this project that they allow entrepreneurs and companies throughout the whole world to use their licenses and deploy the network through base stations which also they  bring the speed of the fiber through wireless connections, and reduces the high cost of fiber optic deployment. Very impressive project for sure many investors will amazed on this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Always count on investors. If there is a good investment, then it will be a good prospect to work in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

I think for now I don't see any new and good news from their platforms, Are the administrator and developers busy? So when will they launch bounty campaigns?
You can try visiting their website and maybe you can discover your answers there. Because as I visited their site their ICO is live and maybe they are busy dealing with the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.

You are right, if devs are really active and sincere with the project there is no way that this project will not continue. They only need to have many active supporters and investors.

yeah, active community can make the project successful. They can help to promote in social medias and they can get many supporters. Looking forward for more updates wisp.

Advertising plays a major role in every business as they can influence the people with all the facts and potentiality by exposing the achieved records which creates an understanding for the people and sure Cederis shall have a better support to promote in social channels so that reaches to huge group of people in the community and brings an added benefit of investors into our Cederis world.
Yes, marketing is a very crucial part of projects success and it can make the project successful in very little time. I think this project should make more marketing strategies and gather much more investors to operate freely after its ICO phase. This project can become a widely followed and accepted one but it needs some active supporters to make this happen.
Marketing strategy plays a vital role in every project because this is their tool to achieve their success. It is the bridge between the team and the investors and also marketing needs a lot of funds.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

ISP creation can be done with Cederus by our own but Who can have the right to vote ? and is it through block chain ? also each voter is authenticated ?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

yeah, active community can make the project successful. They can help to promote in social medias and they can get many supporters. Looking forward for more updates wisp.

Advertising plays a major role in every business as they can influence the people with all the facts and potentiality by exposing the achieved records which creates an understanding for the people and sure Cederis shall have a better support to promote in social channels so that reaches to huge group of people in the community and brings an added benefit of investors into our Cederis world.
Yes, marketing is a very crucial part of projects success and it can make the project successful in very little time. I think this project should make more marketing strategies and gather much more investors to operate freely after its ICO phase. This project can become a widely followed and accepted one but it needs some active supporters to make this happen.
Marketing strategy plays a vital role in every project because this is their tool to achieve their success. It is the bridge between the team and the investors and also marketing needs a lot of funds.

You are right, but advertising is one of the marketing tools. Maybe if they don't want to invest in marketing then they need to improve their advertising strategies and also adds big promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Yes i agree with you that ISP project need more capital, so that why they run this ICO at bitcointalk and others forum. But you can see Cederis will make us as ISP provider, so the financial cost is reduce.
That is why they have the ICO to raise fund. As long as they reach their minimum cap then it would be enough to support this project, and I believe that the team had planned this well to launch it in real life without further issues.

Yeah, reaching soft cap can still give the project enough funds to run it. But they need to have a good amount of funds to continue developing this project and make it more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

That why they have boards for every sector of the project to run things effectively and yeah marketing push the ico but the need to have a very effective and efficient  project

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
I do not know how in your country, but in my country, Internet providers have a powerful lobby in the government and it will be difficult for a new provider to enter this market.

That's pretty much every single country out there, apart from a few european countries ISPs have a monopoly and they are usually shit for the customers
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

That is why they have the ICO to raise fund. As long as they reach their minimum cap then it would be enough to support this project, and I believe that the team had planned this well to launch it in real life without further issues.
A lot of resources and forces are always required to develop a project. But Ico is a good help for the early launch of the project. Therefore, I support projects that in my opinion look the most promising.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

A lot of resources and forces are always required to develop a project. But Ico is a good help for the early launch of the project. Therefore, I support projects that in my opinion look the most promising.
It is a promising project indeed. Imagine you can launch your unit as an ISP provider for your neighborhood. The cost is lower compared to launching a real ISP provider that requires great cost and workforce.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: