Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5700 times)
Creepyman200876

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

Is bitcoin dangerous? well for me bitcoin is not dangerous it only depends on the people using it if they used bitcoin in a dangerous way, as we know bitcoin has many useful advantages offered to its users such as they are able to send large amount of money to any part in the world without being noticed by government authorities maybe in that way shady figures used that advantages in crime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

Why? It is easy to answer. Because people want to change the paper money to digital currency. Bitcoin is being called as future currency.
But main goal of bitcoin can not be reached since bitcoin now is nearly as investment but not as currency.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:31:12 AM

Is bitcoin dangerous? well for me bitcoin is not dangerous it only depends on the people using it if they used bitcoin in a dangerous way, as we know bitcoin has many useful advantages offered to its users such as they are able to send large amount of money to any part in the world without being noticed by government authorities maybe in that way shady figures used that advantages in crime.
It's a little safer to use if someone would like to send something for that kind of thing. They don't have to reveal their identity with Bitcoin.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

I enjoyed bitcoin, however I think bitcoin is quite dangerous. I can safely capitalize and use the interest to invest. I think in the future bitcoin can be replaced
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

Bitcoin is'nt dangerous Satoshi created bitcoin for a lot of reasons and i don't think he create bitcoin to hurt or just to trick a lot of people, one of the reason why bitcoin created is to eliminate 3rd party in ones transaction and it is much faster too, although there really is a big risk if you're gonna have a bitcoin.

BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:44:22 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

I do not understand why you say Bitcoin is dangerous? After conducting many transactions with BTC, I find it very safe and secure. It is very safe to send the correct address. Sometimes there are cases where the wrong transfer of address leads to the loss of the number of transaction BTC due to its security. In the future I believe that BTC will become the future of the world, they will gradually trade with BTC and remove cash from their country, and the whole world will only have one currency that is cryptocurrency to pay for everything.  Grin
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

If you are a "play safe" kind of person and you are willing to invest in bitcoin, it might be dangerous. Even it is risky and dangerous, the rewards is not dangerous instead it might help you. Another danger in bitcoin is the gambling, in gambling the odds will not be always in your favor and it might waste your bitcoins. Just use your bitcoins wisely.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:53:54 AM

I think you should need first read and research what bitcoin is for you to help that bitcoin is not dangerous on us.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

yes, Bitcoin is not dangerous, and in my opinion,dangerous is involving possible injury, pain, harm, or loss but bitcoin may be dangerous because the cryptocurrency generally has unstable price and you can easily in cure loose on investment.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

sure its getting more dangerous every day
As I read some of the forums in bitcoin I can't say that its dangerous, if we must follow all they hint strategy and ideas about bitcoin theirs no reason that we will be in danger in fact some of my other freinds earns bigger money than we expected so for me this one is pretty good and danger will be in your hand.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:38:16 AM

I am living in Nepal and it is dangerous to use Bitcoins here. The Nepalese government banned the usage of Bitcoins many years ago. Technically you can be arrested if you deal in Bitcoins (although they are yet to arrest anyone for doing so).
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

It is not dangerous but rather is a bit risky AT THIS MOMENT. Bitcoin is an opensource system and is also decentralized so transactions are not under the surveillance of any government. Also it is not uet legal to most of the countries which limits the use of Bitcoin, also, its market value is volatile which adds risk from investing into it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Kristalx2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

Using different currency is not good for us, some time those currenies value are bigger than the other and can become lower too. It will harm one of countries and give benefit for the other. The real danger currency is fiat, not bitcoin. Bitcoin risk is the volatility but if all people use it there is no problem with it.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

Cryptocurrency world - is the future! Financial freedom, decentralizing and more and more.
In short, bitcoin is the future of the world and we cannot survive without it. Bitcoin is the only currency which is offering complete security with complete freedom.

This was not possible ever before the invention of bitcoin. There were banks which used to keep all tracks of your money, charge you heavy taxes in order to keep your money in lockers or at safe places. Indeed, bitcoin has changed the meaning of freedom in economics.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

There is no national federal bank is regulating bitcoin, if currency fails there is no authorities that can help you.
Pasabm

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

Bitcoin in my opinion is not dangerous depending on how we use it, but not a few nagara that does not legalize and prohibit bitcoin. I also do not know clearly the reason. Indeed, no bank is authorized to control bitcoin, the risk is no party will help if things happen that do not want.
blogsdederecho

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

Thank you guys, I too was wondering if Bitcoin was indeed dangerous because I am thinking on starting on it. Good read. The most dangerous thing thus far is the fact that there would be no authorities that can help me, but I can take the risk...
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Because the opportunity is there creating a thing that are not existed is big scope for the developer why are you thinking that bitcoin is dangerous its depends on how you used your bitcoins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

No need to worry about bitcoin, bitcoin is not dangerous
Bitcoin is a cryptoccurency and The best of payment in the world. Many of people already use it right now

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

I think no, because bitcoin is not dangerous. How bitcoin can be dangerous? In what way is he dangerous to us? Bitcoin it is so very important for those who want to earn and rich and those who are short of wages to help their family.Bitcoin is scattered in different countries to support earn income to high quality and good standard economy in one country.Bitcoin is not dangerous if you scared about bitcoin try first before you are afraid and you know what the bitcoin and how can he help you.
I don’t really think so that bitcoin can be dangerous for someone who is having a good knowledge about the things related to that of bitcoin. If you are having enough skillset, then bitcoin can really do great wonders in the form of a very good amount of profit. Investing in bitcoin can help you in making some good amount of money which can help you in having a comfortable life.
Maybe for some people who use it in illegal transaction bitcoin will dangerous for them. But when you use it in the right thing maybe you cant feel dangerous about bitcoin. Also bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages so its depend for people how they use it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: