Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

Of course Bitcoin is dangerous and that's good!
Bitcoin is disruptive to the status quo just like all successful ventures.  Disruption leads to the destruction of stodgy, moth-eaten institutions that are no longer relevant.  Yes, that's very dangerous.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Bitcoin being dangerous is one of my first perception when I heard of it. Well if you are going to study, research or maybe read or watch videos about bitcoin, it will explain to you why it is decentralized, not controlled by the bank. It is actually sounds creepy because some people may think where does the money come from. It can be used though online as well but no reports of having a bad incident about it.
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
I don't think that it is dangerous. I think that bitcoins would be dangerous if we use it illegally, for example we use bitcoins in a campaign or any job that we announced and you are going to reward them for the job they did, but instead you just keep it and you don't pay your workers, then it could be a source of your danger coming from the people you tricked to.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

I think because digital money is more practical than fiat money, and more secure
bitcoin is a new revolution in this era, it is time the whole world to use new currency and replace the paper money with this crypto money, because the change is necessary
if the problem is harmful or not it returns to how we use it

darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:26:17 PM

Nope. Just dont go to any suspicious websites to be secured and not be hacked since your wallet in online.

kukuli

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

For me it's not risky, because bitcoin is safe to invest. You must safe your bitcoin for that defense that it not be dangerous. Bitcoin is just an investment as a result you don't have to badly character unwell if it's shackle or not. You have your won mind if you burden to invest your part or not.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:38 PM

Bitcoin is not at all dangerous. It made for the use and benefit of common man, its quiet easy to operate. It’s a young digital currency; it needs still time to be mature/settle. Bitcoin is still unknown in many countries. What is needed is awareness about bitcoin as a currency and also as an asset. In the absence of which misunderstandings get created. People still think that bitcoin is some kind of internet fraud. There is nothing dangerous in bitcoin, its perfectly safe in blockchain.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:46:56 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous
now has entered the digital era, one of which is the era of cryptocurency
from this bitcoin is the first to start the emergence of other coins
the era is getting more advanced and technology is sophisticated there is likely to emerge the era of all-digital payment
maybe bitcoin could be one of the means of payment later
but it depends on the government of each country
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

I think no, because bitcoin is not dangerous. How bitcoin can be dangerous? In what way is he dangerous to us? Bitcoin it is so very important for those who want to earn and rich and those who are short of wages to help their family.Bitcoin is scattered in different countries to support earn income to high quality and good standard economy in one country.Bitcoin is not dangerous if you scared about bitcoin try first before you are afraid and you know what the bitcoin and how can he help you.
I don’t really think so that bitcoin can be dangerous for someone who is having a good knowledge about the things related to that of bitcoin. If you are having enough skillset, then bitcoin can really do great wonders in the form of a very good amount of profit. Investing in bitcoin can help you in making some good amount of money which can help you in having a comfortable life.
Maybe for some people who use it in illegal transaction bitcoin will dangerous for them. But when you use it in the right thing maybe you cant feel dangerous about bitcoin. Also bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages so its depend for people how they use it.

Question is not clear tough. It can be in two different meaning. One is bitcoin's usage in dangerous activities and another one is danger in losing all your bitcoin investment. I think he implied the second one. If so, the answer is yes it's very dangerous that you can lose all your investment in once. So just take risk that you can manage.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:55:49 PM

Only thing about bitcoin that we could say that it is dangerous is that there is a chance of losing money. If person doesn't know enough about bitcoin, and doesn't follow world news that concern bitcoin, they could make a decision which will lead them into losing their money. Of course there is possibility of bitcoin destroying other currency, if people start using bitcoin over their local currency. Other than that I don't see anything dangerous about it. As a matter of face there are a lot of positive and good things that comes with it. Hope other people see that too.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
Bitcoin is a very good digital currency in all respects, so there's nothing wrong if bitcoin is made to make everyone more profitable in life. Because bitcoin is very good if for future investment.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

Bitcoin isn't dangerous, but its very safe and anyone can use it any time without any worries. Bitcoin was created as a new revolution of this era, because before it the governments were taking huge taxes from currencies which were unbearable for some people. The Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and it is the first one that gave hope and determination to those who were worried about taxes.
It is anonymous and can be used anytime, anywhere, without any restrictions. But, it's also a fact that many criminals are also using Bitcoin to do crime related activities, but it all depends on the users not the currency itself. If you use it for good purposes than its very safe but if someone uses it for crime related activities than its dangerous.
I agree with you, bitcoin is very safe to use, and certainly very good for us to make investments, the danger of not depending on ourselves to use it, while we use for positive things, I think will produce a positive too, So I think that bitcoin is safe and harmless, we do not have to hear the news that bitcoin is dangerous.

bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

Why you think it? Do you bitcoin is the most valuauble and securied coin .Bitcoin is the easiest way to send money from one to another people,But few days bitcoin suffer from hacker and many transaction were pending this time.Bitcoin now solve this problem and hope bitcoin  not a danger Smiley Smiley
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:17 PM

Negative thinkers will do nothing in the future. Accept it or not Bitcoin is the future of our society and we're in 4th revolution era..people hate Change!! Seriously!! We must cater all the facts that we have now and think 10 years ahead so that you won't left behind.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

Technology has digitalised many daily fields , so why not to digitalised finance? For a fast, easy, and safe transferring of money through internet in a decentralised way ; and due to the high profitably that can be gained from such system, I guess , many people as well as governments would move to it .
About dangers, ( this item has been already discussed ) but I can say : bitcoin can be a useful tool for digital finance related crimes
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

BTC is unpredictable but safe. Despite the full scope of collateral and being free from the influence of central banks and other financial institutions, it is undergoing speculators. Let us not kid ourselves - in principle no one can guarantee what price one coin will reach in a week, month, or six months. There are known cases of aggressive speculations - unspecified groups were able to sell their coins suddenly, drastically taking their course, and when they reached the hole - they bought them again. This is a completely normal phenomenon, which should, however, make us realize that Bitcoin is already taken seriously and is considered a way to achieve instant profit.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:10:42 PM

All currencies will be harmful if used to commit a crime. So most important, use the currency well, then all will be safe and will not be dangerous. For me bitcion is not dangerous but bitcoin is very beneficial for all who have it, I'm sure of it.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

nah not really I think the word is not correct maybe its Risky but not dangerous because you can lose all your assets if the price dump.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is worldwide current virtual currency.Bitcoin use big secure system blockchain.Many people trust bitcoin.Many investor come daily for invest on bitcoin.So I think,Bitcoin is not dangerous.
Ilmare

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

Like every investment  bitcoin carries certain risks  I think these risks can be dangerous for ex. High volatility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: