Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6652 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

I don't think people will lose interest, because they are always on the go and looking for alternative that make a good profit. if bitcoin will die then another coins are booming and rising then they turn around to that coin. but I did not imagine that bitcoin will die.
In some part I can yes, like in my country other cryptocurrency wont have sense if bitcoin died. Because in order for us to get those money, we must convert it into bitcoin before to fiat. It has only few converter of other cryptocurrency in my country now, but if there was arise one converter then whatever crypto it is was im going to invest again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

People won't lose interest. Not at all. Also, Bitcoin will not die as this is the base of all other cryptos. Please keep that in mind. However, I would definitely buy Cardano. Check cardanohub.org
In my own opinion, bitcoin will not die and it will not even lose its value since the process in the market is keep on growing. As long as there are miners out there then bitcoins value will still continue to grow so keep on investing because there is really a bright future on investing in cryptocurrency.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

I think bitcoin will not die and people will not lose interest with bitcoin, but will many people who are interested in bitcoin and bitcoin will continue to grow
I think so, bitcoin becoming more strong this time and it slowly spreading all over the world and its popularity continue increasing. But what will happen to other crypto if bitcoin died, in my country this will have a great effect where it will be worthless because all cryptocurrency must be convertrd to bitcoin first before we convert it into fiat so that we can used it.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Hello!

Well, I cannot ignore the fact that if bitcoin dies, there are people who will lose interest to crypto currency, but we cannot judge people right now because as you can see, there are lots of crypto coins out there. If bitcoin dies, then people will invest and support in ethereum because it is the second to the highest among all of the coins. Another good thing about ethereum is that, most of the ICO's are using ethereum wallet because all of their tokens are just compatible with it which means that ethereum will have some supporters in the future.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

Hello!

Maybe some of the community in bitcoin industry or crypto will lost their interest but I think only a few of them will feel that way. But it is majority of them will continue to do what they had started here. And I think ethereum, waves, omisego, Neo, tky and utk is best alternative for me.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

if such a thing would happen than all the investors and crypto world would lose confidence by causing a huge crash which would be very hard or impossible to recover, so I would lose interest. 

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Hello!

I think no because some altcoin have a potential even without bitcoin they survive because there's a lot of ways. And I think bitcoin will not died no one can predict that so enjoy our life with bitcoin to earn more and be positive in life.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

If you look at the developments that exist in the Bitcointalk Forum or users who follow or learn Bitcoin, now has begun many people who are more interested to follow in Bitcointalk forum or to make a sale and purchase on Bitcoin VIP, because indeed on both websites can generate profits very pretty big.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

a lot of crypto coins that will replace bitcoin. such as eth one example. eth is very potential to beat bitcoin and I am sure eth is the best investment besides btc

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

Hello!

I think it will depend on the person whether he already got used in bitcoin that he would lose interest after having it gone or if he would be able to make it through and survive by investing on other cryptocurrencies. We can't stop the death of something like bitcoin but still we should set ourselves ready for anything possible to avoid disappointments.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

First of all bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the value. Many people lose interest in bitcoin because of the large number of people exploiting but if someone teaches the true value of bitcoin especially in the beginner the more interested people

#Datarius
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

Hello!

I think so because bitcoin is synonymous with cryptocurrency. But if you will say that bitcoin will die i think it is very far from happening. They can crashed bitcoin but they could not kill it. More and more countries are adapting now to cryptocurrency so the more bitcoin will be alive. 
vanslyien

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

First of all with the edge of Bitcoin, I think it will not die. On the question if people will interest in other cryptocurrency, I think not. Once you've started something interesting you will try something similar like the prior you've experienced.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Though every each and oher coins have their own identity i wont say that people will not loose their interest but they will surely loose big amount of investment in the first step. The second step would distress signal where no one will ever trust the crypto currency. But it unimaginable how much money will be lost in the process when bitcoin will go down. This is aint good for crypto currencies because bitcoin literally forms the basis of all currencies. Other currency will get worst trust score after knowing that bitcoin fell down and thats why people will start selling of every dam alt to save whatever they are left with for fiat currency.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

Hello!

There's a thread here in the bitcoin forum that there are 65% of people who lose interest about crypto currencies and the reason why its price fell. However, not all people lose interest about bitcoin because some of them can't do anything when their government banned bitcoin or any other currencies in their country. However, currently there is a slow increase in bitcoin which is a good sign to all of us.

kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

If Bitcoin died a lot of people will be shock about it and for sure  Altcoins will be affected by it. But we all know that it will not be happening in near future, not in our time of existence. But still, if it may happen I will transfer all my Bitcoin into Ethereum and hold it for long term. I'm sure Ethereum will take over Bitcoin spot and Ethereum will be the next leading cryptocurrency in the whole world.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Hello!

I think it depends on how the other coins, if bitcoin die and there are other coins that have better potential, then I think people will not lose their interest from crypto, but if bitcoin die and no other coins have good potential, I'm sure everyone will lose their interest in crypto. For now a good coin is ethereum hopefully the price will always be good and not die.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Hello!

These are both impossible things to happen. People will still love alt coins because they are just too many of them and there are too many to choose from if they want to invest. Plus, if the bitcoin dies, the blockchain will still be there and others will also sprout. Do not be so negative about the crypto world and embrace what we have right now even though the prices are down.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

If Bitcoin died a lot of people will be shock about it and for sure  Altcoins will be affected by it. But we all know that it will not be happening in near future, not in our time of existence. But still, if it may happen I will transfer all my Bitcoin into Ethereum and hold it for long term. I'm sure Ethereum will take over Bitcoin spot and Ethereum will be the next leading cryptocurrency in the whole world.
Yes, investors who have put big bucks on bitcoin and altcoin will be in shock and maybe we'll hear a lot of people commit suicide, this is sure to happen but not in the near future so as long as bitcoin is there then let's get as much profit as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

I think most people would lose interest if ever bitcoin died, because there are some coins that depend on bitcoin so if it goes down then these coins will go down with bitcoin as well. And most investors would need to pull out all of their money because they will think the rest of the altcoins will have the same fate as bitcoin will have.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: