Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:36:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6653 times)
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

If bitcoin died we cant say people lose their interest in the other crypto but it is impossible that bitcoin will be died.

Think about it, If bitcoin will be died I think we need some developer to develop some altcoin to stand like bitcoin if there is none, all altcoin will be died also because all altcoin is connected to bitcoin its because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto.

Bitcoin is an excellent entry point for investing in altcoins. How can he die when the people there are all his savings to invest in a particular company. And the company is not fake, but really developing something useful.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:51:01 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

I think Bitcoin will never end because this is the future that millions of people around the world are invested. Bitcoin helps us so many ways and make our life easier like payment of monthly bills such as water, electricity, telephone, insurance, fund transfer and many more without any fee and very convenient to us. So, I think Bitcoin will still continue to grow more and will be implemented more to other countries as mode of exchange. Also, it helps us to earn additional income thru trading by just using our cellphone and internet for our future. Bitcoin is too big to fail to so I think that will never happen.
It will depend on the government I think. Many of us here really put an interest in crypto currency even FUD and risk involves. For everyday use, we can really depend on it because of faster transactions. People wont lose its interest to it because of this. It will not die because of the system it provides. Instead, it will innovate and develope its flaws.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

Hello!

I can say no to this, It will not die anytime soon.   Look at MTGOX time if it was going to die it would have benn around that time.
Alot of people got scared and dumped due to that point in time, It went all the way from 1,100 USD to 250 USD and then it stabalized and people thought prices of bitcoin was to expensive as well.  So as you see Bitcoin getting this high will mean no it wont die.  Even if every gov banned it, still wont die. 
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

Will people lose interest if bitcoin die? I guess not because if that happens another cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin and if that too will die another cryptocurrency again will replace it again and so on... it will just go on circles and it will never end so people will never lose interest on this kind of thing most especially if you can earn cryptocurrency or bitcoin at home doing activities which pays you cryptocurrency or even bitcoin.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:13:43 AM

I don't bitcoin will die in an instant because there are a lot of people that are using it now for investing or for other related activities such as gambling or trading. Even if it's dies i won't lose interest because there are a lot of crypto currency you chose  from to continue your daily activities here.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

Even if that 0.001% chance of Bitcoin dying happens in the far future, cryptocurrency would not even have the slightest chance to die. Interest is one thing, investment is one of the key factor that keeps Bitcoin alive and thriving for so long.

xectacoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

Hello!

Bitcoin will not die and it did not yet till 2009. They might be frustrated because of rising in sending fees. And that could be only solve by another altcoin and that was recent reason in rise of Eth , LTC , Dash even ripple. So these top altcoins are still consider best for payment. I am seeing Etherium is now first choice after bitcoin for people use for transactions.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

I think BTC will die in next 5 years, it`s impossible to pay so much for fee! Now it`s ~25$, think which fee will be when will be 50k,100k!
But crypto remain, but we need a good technogical coin for using, instead of btc.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

Bitcoin does not die So the populace is the highest volume at the highest win The highest earning transaction volume is the highest Crypto money If you die So instead ripple gets etherrium or Litecoin come to be top may idea
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

Bitcoin does not die So the populace is the highest volume at the highest win The highest earning transaction volume is the highest Crypto money If you die So instead ripple gets etherrium or Litecoin come to be top may idea
Bitcoin looks like it will stay around for a while, if Bitcoin gets a higher price then more people will want to learn more things about Bitcoin.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

Hello!

In my personal opinion, I think bitcoin will never put into end because it is the currency of future.  As the time goes by, technology also develop and bitcoin is the proof of it. But, If ever bitcoin will die, I think people will not lose their interest in other cryptocurrencies this is because they are already familiar on how cryptocurrency works instead, they will just invest in other cryptocurrency such as altcoin.  I will prefer Ethereum if ever bitcoin die.  
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

If bitcoin dies, the market will get cleaner I think. Because bitcoin is gateway to cryptocurrencys for allot of people, and they tend to believe it's a safe investment. But when the BTC has a dump, this causes these people to panic sell which makes BTC get bigger dumps, which then has the effect on the alt coins.

Except that i'm going to loose allot of money, I don't see the downside of Bitcoin going down. It still here only because it's famous anyway imo
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

It would depend on how quick the hypothetical collapse happens. Bitcoin slowly being eclipsed by other alts wouldn't do much. The money would move out gradually.

If it's sudden collapse though (unlikely) like btc down to $1000, then yes that might scare onlookers and definitely frustrate holders enough for them to ragequit.
jlomabao@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:41 AM

Hello!

i dont think so. even if bitcoin would die other crypto currency will go on.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

Hello!

Trading is my passion therefore if bitcoin will be superseded i will going to shift to altcoins to continue investing in digital currencies and i choose ethereum as it was the leader of altcoins for how many years, that if bitcoin will disappear ethereum will be the next no.1 of all digital currencies.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

Hello!

First, Bitcoin will not die, as long as there are still many people who use it, because the growing popularity of Bitcoin and progessnya the better, then Bitcoin will increasingly in interest. Even if that happens, then there will be other crypto replacing it, for example like Etherium. But I'm not sure about this.
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

I believe that even if Bitcoin dies, people won't lose interest. the blockchain tech hold so many possibilities that we are just starting to understand, this will be the future.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

I think people will never lose frustration from Bitcoin.Rather People have trusted Bitcoin.People now think that Bitcoin can give people a nice future.Many people are now investing Bitcoin for the beautiful future of children.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

Hello!

I think so. People will lost interest in all of cryptocurrency because king is already die.
If bitcoin as king die, the shoulders will surrender and people will stay away from cryptocurrency.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

Its not all because people many ambitions in life to get there dreams if losing a bitcoin many crytocurrencies will appear here many coins or token to trade not only bitcoin you can trade all kinds of tokens or coins thats why dont lose your interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: