Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6652 times)
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:36:53 AM

Well you can say alot of people will lose interest in cryptocurrencies if bitcoin dies. But as you know there are pretty good altcoin like Ethereum which have alot of potential and are good for long term investments. I think those good altcoins can replace bitcoins. But surely it will never be the same as alot of people would think altcoin would die too like bitcoins did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:46 AM

I don't think that it will happen someday. But on the other hand, if that was happend, people will not lose their interest in other currency.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:50:05 AM

People invest in bitcoins because they have limited inventory and no government can shut down bitcoin networks. People feel more secure storing their fortunes in bitcoin than in their local banks.
Good17757

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

For this time i dont think but that could be happen but in the future if new kind tech appear that might replace cryptocurrency especially bitcoin
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

Of course, not. For sure, people will look for another cryptocurrency to be their investment vehicle. Traders will not just stop if Bitcoin stops. Money is money. It is very important. You cannot stop people from earning money.

If there will be no Bitcoin, I will invest in Ethereum. Recently, its price surged. It is now equivalent to $700.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:52:53 AM

a person will lose interest because of hearing about the wrong issue of bitcoin, which is why many of his interests. do not get me wrong bitcoin will continue to grow its fore until the highest peak.

Bitcoin is rewarding us with multiple benefits and am sick and tired of hearing that bitcoin has some negative side. Why we are blaming bitcoin for our mentality. These are we human responsible for crimes and not the currency.

Okay now just be honest and think that crimes even also exist in those countries where the bitcoin is illegal so will the government also ban their own currency? Why are we not looking at the bright side of the picture, the high output the ease and the comfort all these are due to bitcoin.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:58:37 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

Yes that might be possible. Bitcoin is the father of all crypo. And if it drops it will surely affect other cryptos. But at the same time. maybe a new cryto king will rise and take over bitcoin and every coin has the capability to do that. I think the new king of crypto will be ETH if bitcoin died.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:04:44 AM

For this time i dont think but that could be happen but in the future if new kind tech appear that might replace cryptocurrency especially bitcoin

I think that will be interesting since bitcoin is the first and original digital currency. If another technology ever replace bitcoin and any other crypto currency I think that will be a start of a new flourishing era of currency. It may not be digital or any thing else since bitcoin has a lot of feature that can't be replaced by any other crypto currency, well, despite some of it's problem.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

Ask yourself first, is there a possibility that Bitcoin might die or erased in the digital economy history? Generally, what you're asking is beyond its current status that doesn't literally make a sense. Bitcoin build a foundation that inspired developers to create Altcoins, which as of this period, couldn't be surpassed nor equalled. Cryptocurrencies has this never ending loop that influenced the general public to move with digital coins, especially BTC. This loop already imprinted a mark as a digital asset that can generate a future potential profit or earnings. It's given that these coins has their up and downs, people might lose interest or get tired, but there are new ones that still choose Bitcoin first to invest rather than any other cryptocurrency.
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin dies people will still look for another option from Altcoins. If to say there is no bitcoin today I'll invest on Ripple, NEM or QTUM.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

From the look of things and how some country have started embracing bitcoin, it will be very difficult for bitcoin to die down. But if it happen many people including my humble self would lose interest in any other altcoin. What ever would cause the bitcoin to die will definitely cause other altcoin to die down too.
First of all my believe is that nothing will happen to bitcoin if something will happen to bitcoin so that will be only to countries will make bitcoin legal because bitcoin is not here to end bitcoin vision is very clear although bitcoin have faced a lot of fork if bitcoin was week so at that time may be bitcoin will be end nut bitcoin is trying to survive for ever and even countries are also trying to make bitcoin more strong so my best wishes are with bitcoin all the time.
FMLCoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:02 PM

Hello!

Nope
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

Hello!

There's a possibities that bitcoin will die, or if not. The price will fall down, who knows when and what will happen by the next next year. I thought Litecoin has a good potential to become a number one in marketcap. I think people will not loss they interest in crypto but more people will be interested in the world of crypto.

There are many and many posibilities about bitcoin like it was some years ago this will continue to be asked by all of us because it's almost imposbile to predict bitcoin future but one thing is for sure , blockchain is here to remain. Also I don't see litecoin in the first spot of cryptos , it's like almost imposible , I see dogecoin much like that if you ask me Smiley).
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:59 PM

Hello!

i don't think so that people will lost interest in other cryptos .at the same time I don't think that bitcoin will die it is very impossible. bitcoin as the number 1 cryptocurrency for a long time , it has already its name and a stable coin. as we can see the price now is really high, people trust and believe in bitcoin that is why it continues to be the number 1 because of people are investing in it. so i don't think bitcoin will in the first place.

Maybe some user of bitcoin lose interest, but i think few of them will never lose interest because some of them used it as source of income that can help to their needs. Also to those people who lose interest they will regret it because right now and the coming day bitcoin will increase value.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

Bitcoin will be interesting to people as long as they are demand for it.
So, if price stay high, merchants continue to accept bitcoin for payments, and btc continue to dominate crypto world, I'm sure nobody will loose interest in bitcoin.
I don't see any real competition to bitcoin in long time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Hello!

Bitcoin can't die, if it does than no any crypto can sustain because basically all of the crypto are based in blockchain technology.

If there will be no bitcoin, hypothetically there will be no any altcoin that can sustain so there is no any answer for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:53:08 PM

Hello!

I dont think so, maybe in the future, altcoin can replace bitcoin. for now there is no altcoin that replaces bitcoin position. but we never know what will happen to the future. and I think all can be true.
TravelBlock

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

People will never fully lose interest, but it may decrease over time. There's a chance it will continue to increase like 10x over the next year or few years, but after that then there's a chance the altcoins might get some severe attention. We already see some nice contenders for Bitcoin's spot if there were severe pullbacks, but of course that would impact the entire cryptocurrency world. So many unknowns, but at least things are going nicely.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

no people will not loose interest on bitcoin
MichelewTurnertm

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:05:11 PM

I think there is no bitcoin, so the other altcoin will also disappear, because most of the funds are in bitcoin, and the other encrypted currencies are priced in reference to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: