Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6652 times)
Janine012

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:13:36 PM

Definitely Yes!If bitcoin goes down to nothing, everyone will lose trust on its market along with the other coins. Bitcoin serves as the foundation and the mother of all crytocoins. If that so will happen, you'll see the people lose interests on all its on going platforms. It was like to make believe people that it's for a change and for a healthier and better community and in a snap, will just turns to bubbles. But i don't think it will ever gonna be happen. Grin Grin Grin . Also, there are a lot of coins that has a good potential in the market. You'll just need to study their platforms and projects as well.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

If bitcoin dies by some random miracle, the spot bitcoin had will be available for other promising cryptos. If something dies, something else is born, same product in different wrapping, many altcoins have potency than bitcoin. why focus on bitcoin as long as there are altcoins that have a good future in shaping a blockchain-based world. the current situation of bitcoin is one of the highly valued crypto currency ambasador as an investment but we should not forget that altcoin also has a roadmap and a suitable destination in running its program
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

forex give 40-60% year. ...

Forex trading is an incredible competitive market where 99 % of traders
lose money (and some of them a lot of money) during their trading career.
I have no idea why you think that it would be possible to earn these returns with
Forex.

Several brokers have relased statistics of their customer base and the majority of
people were net losers after a certain samplesize of trades. Of course everyone can
get lucky with a few trades, but in the long-term odds are that you will get
eaten alive in the forex market.

ssocoins

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Bitcoin will not disappear, it need improve the transfer fee and speed.
No matter waht happen, bitcoin will always with us, becuase it is decentrlizated.
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

I don't think people will lose interest in bitcoin. Its the first and most used crytocurrency accepted worldwide for transactions. More people are getting onboard each and everyday and the increasing price will win the interest of more people.
FeBsilon

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

I dont think so,
As an investment method  people may lose interes if they dont have high gains.
As a currency I believe it will be available for a long time - but with this fluctuation using as a payment method is not easy.

But as a technology point of view it will inspire lots of other use cases and industry areas..

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

if losing interest in bitcoin is not possible. just by the time bitcoin is very much in the admiration and many of us who do not know so kepengen tau and learn bitcoin .. this proof if bitcoin more and more demanding peminatnya ... this is happening in the circlecommunity in my area.how in kalo agan area is the same ?? ..
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

If there is not bitcoin, there will be no other coins as well, because every coin`s price is somehow depended on btc and if there is no btc you can`t withdraw your money so there won`t be a need to invest .
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

I do not agree with that sentence. But if you think that bitcoin die, another coin can die too. Smiley
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

I think so, if bitcoin dies the people I think will not trust the cryptocurrency and all other coins anymore. Investors will be more cautious and will start to lose its interest on investing in crypto.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

Today is January 2018 if bitcoin died I think it suppose to be died already but btc stand still.
For me bitcoin never dies which give altcoins an important role because of bitcoin. We know the value of every coins that following to btc, so I think in my own presumption we doesn't able to know the altcoins if there is no presence of btc. Btc will not die. If it will, the time of eth and every altcoins will take the lead.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

Bitcoin won't die by itself and on an overnight. I think all the coins would have a hard time if it did. But after a while I think that the altcoins would take over in the end.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

no, there is always something to replace it. that's the cycle, and it happens to crypto, just like a cycle in regenerating humans. so I believe, the future of crypto will continue even without bitcoin.
janah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
Of course all people lose interest if bitcoin died but it will be memorable because too many people helped by bitcoin theh get rich by bitcoin. Eth and litecoin will probably takes place of bitcoin, if bitcoin lose value someday.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

I don't think so in coming 5 Years people will lose interest in BTC because BTC have proven their performance very well in previous year and still improving their performance and have get interest of big investors and large number of other users also and still busy in getting interest of more and more people. So by judging previous performance we can give decision that bitcoin will surely leave for long time and will get more and more interest of other users also rather then losing interest.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

People will lose their bitcoin when they get rich they will forget about where they really are starting or what they really care about.
ale_berra

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Each day there are about a dozen new crypto-currencies, and maybe more. Among them there are really worthy, improved, which have certain advantages among the rest. Such crypto currencies generate interest. I think that bitcoin is not the time to die, therefore the main strong crypto-currencies will exist for a long time. At the same time, technology does not stand still. More and more people are interested in decentralization and the world of crypto currencies. We should not rule out the possibility that one day a new unique crypto currency will appear on the exchange, which will take first place in all parameters.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

I don't think so in coming 5 Years people will lose interest in BTC because BTC have proven their performance very well in previous year and still improving their performance and have get interest of big investors and large number of other users also and still busy in getting interest of more and more people. So by judging previous performance we can give decision that bitcoin will surely leave for long time and will get more and more interest of other users also rather then losing interest.
Maybe few of them but not all, maybe they lose interest because some of them don't have knowledge they don't know how bitcoin works. But if think it will never lose there interest if they know right this moment bitcoin is increasing day by day its value.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

I think if losing interest isn't possible, because I'm already used to and enjoy doing a transaction using cryptocurrency, if bitcoin died I think the main alternative is ethereum. But maybe some of bitcoiners will lose their interest depends on what they are think.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Maybe few of them but not all, maybe they lose interest because some of them don't have knowledge they don't know how bitcoin works. But if think it will never lose there interest if they know right this moment bitcoin is increasing day by day its value.

A few of the people started to look for other coins just because of that they wonder what's going on in altcoins. This is not a major action to affect bitcoin's future negatively I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: