Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6652 times)
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
I doubt because bitcoin has a big or a lot of users and investor maybe we heard a lot of negative comments about bitcoin but I know it will never be replaced it's system is quite good among other crypto. and it's not that easy that bitcoin will die at this moment because it has still a lot of users than before and I think i'll be more known in upcoming years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
If the bitcoin died or falls down then loss, it will be a massacre!! Yeah specially to us who invest in it. People will lose its intereste in the altcoins because bitcoin is like the father of digital currency now.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Hello!

I think that ethereum coins will be the next coin after bitcoins will fall, More and more people today are investing on eth coins and because of that the demand on market is keep on increasing. I think that ethcoins has a chance to compete on bitcoins because the value is very high right now and it already reach 1k dollar.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Hello!

I think that ethereum coins will be the next coin after bitcoins will fall, More and more people today are investing on eth coins and because of that the demand on market is keep on increasing. I think that ethcoins has a chance to compete on bitcoins because the value is very high right now and it already reach 1k dollar.

My thought about this is same.Ethereum was raising in his end as like the bitcoin.Ethereum has more supporters as like a bitcoin.Not only myself ,most of people will prepare the ETH next to the bitcoin.Bitcoin cash also had it's own value.Increase in price leads to this price raise of Ethereum ,even you can try litecoin for the third option.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

knowing that bitcoin is not dying, so many people who are crazy about bitcoin are so impossible that bitcoin die, and so many investors believe in bitcoin and also many people today are interested in bitcoin because of the freedom to earn and still continue rising in the future and that was really so interesting or believe to the people.

Louna

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

I do not think. bitcoin has overclocked too fast and is in fact an advanced currency for which there is no commission or overpayments
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Hello!

I think they will not lose they're interest in crypto even the bitcoin is dead because there is a altcoin that has a similar in bitcoin like ethereum, ripple, litecoin and there's so many token can replace bitcoin they will keep working and investing to gain a profit and to have and making a money in crypto if bitcoin die their attention in bitcoin will go in a altcoin then they will keep investing again.
Louna

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Hello!

no, it's impossible to die bitkoynu, I believe more in bitkoyn than in his copy, so I think that most likely there will be one bitkoyn or more powerful analogs that will be close in meaning to him
 Tongue Cool
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

I suppose that people interest will be increased due to continious popularity of bitcoins and criptocurrency at all. So it is beginning only Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Hello!

I believe that it is possible and there is a low chance that bitcoin will gone or died because it is very popular and everyone are knew it because it is started to viral in some social media sites.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Hello!

Why do think bitcoin will die? Bitcoin will never die, even if that may happen well the rest too will follow. Tongue
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

People will switch to a different type of cryptocurrency if they lose interest in Bitcoin, but Bitcoin dying in the first place is unlikely to happen.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

Hello!

You do not have a very correct question. It seems that you can not invest in other crypto-currencies other than bitcoins. But now there are a lot of crypto-currencies, which are promising, interesting and have already given great growth. Go to Google and search for information.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

Hello!

I think they will not lose interest in other cryptos because they already invest a lot of money hoping to earn more profit in the future, Probably they are going to look for other way to still earn profit like altcoins and they will still continue investing in order to earn more profit in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Hello!

At first, the possibility of bitcoin to die is too low but there's still. But losing an interest on it? Well it depends upon the person. Some of us here gets already botheres about its value which made them easily get out of it. They choose coins with higher values. A wise act which benefits them but sad for not even suppoting where they had started. I will choose and manage to lose an interest on it for it is the one that helped me with my financial needs.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

There is very law possibility for bitcoin to collapse, but if it will happen only because of other coin will become stronger are much more popular. An at that time people will be interested in this more popular coin.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

If the bitcoin dies, not necessarily someone loses interest in the other crypto. Indeed, if the dead bitcoin will inevitably have an impact on other crypto, but maybe this is only a short time because the crypto world is hard to guess. People will definitely move to another crypto like Ethereum, ripple, or bitcoin cash.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Firstly ,there is no scope BITCOIN collapse right now.Its market value may decrease a bit but not at all zero.Secondly ,if by chance it happens then if other crptocurrencies would be beneficial to the investors, they would invest and trading would go on in other cryptocurrencies.And according to me the first choice after BITCOIN would be ethereum.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Hello!

As long as it is helpful  and will help me I will always get interested with it. I need to be more practical  in today's  generation  for us to have a better life.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

There is very law possibility for bitcoin to collapse, but if it will happen only because of other coin will become stronger are much more popular. An at that time people will be interested in this more popular coin.
You mean low possibility? Yes I agree since bitcoin is becoming popular more and more, and it doesn't need advertisements for it to grow as the concept and the potential for you to earn was really great. If some loses their potential to earn here it depends to them already, but for sure many of us are getting more involve with crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: