Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

Yeah, the idea is bold but the timeline is too long.

Take the bitter with the sweet.

I think the timeline is too long but still, i think it is way better than the other projects so i can take the chance.

Yes, but a too long timeline can easily lead to a project that will never finish.

Where did you see that before? A product that will never finish? I personally never heard of that in blockchain, but maybe that is because we are in the early years of blockchain

Sure, the project will never end - it will always develope and with more data there will be more features. Most long-term plans wont work and you have to shift dates alot. Maybe you encounter a big problem and it will takes months to find a solution or workaround. Thats why i meant the longer the timeline, the longer the actual implementation. And like you said: the developing blockchain may also change the project alot. Its hard to say right now but at least you have a roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

I think 2025 is a long time in cryptoworld but it shows me that the devs of ehealth is serious and made their gameplan, they are trusting their project and thinking that they can raise a good amount of money which we can use at least 2025.  So I'm very curious about this project.  It can be a milestone in the blockchain industry that shows some projects can take long time to happen but still brings good returns.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

I think the timeline is too long but still, i think it is way better than the other projects so i can take the chance.

Yes, but a too long timeline can easily lead to a project that will never finish.
Yes, but if the team have a good plan and stick to it also the money needed are raised time is not a problem.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Yes, but if the team have a good plan and stick to it also the money needed are raised time is not a problem.
The only question is whether they fulfill all their obligations at each stage of the roadmap. If so, no matter how long is the project - everybody will be satisfied with the company's activity.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

The only question is whether they fulfill all their obligations at each stage of the roadmap. If so, no matter how long is the project - everybody will be satisfied with the company's activity.

I think this team can do that. We are talking about not just coders or startup enthusiats, in addition to them even at this stage doctors on board. so imo. they have no problems about fulfilling obligations.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Where did you see that before? A product that will never finish? I personally never heard of that in blockchain, but maybe that is because we are in the early years of blockchain

Sure, the project will never end - it will always develope and with more data there will be more features. Most long-term plans wont work and you have to shift dates alot. Maybe you encounter a big problem and it will takes months to find a solution or workaround. Thats why i meant the longer the timeline, the longer the actual implementation. And like you said: the developing blockchain may also change the project alot. Its hard to say right now but at least you have a roadmap.

But this kind of stuff can happen to pretty much every more or less long-term project. There is always something unplanned or unwanted happening and it really depends on the team a lot if they are willing to do everything they can. But we are in early blockchain years and we can't really see yet the big picture. Maybe in couple of years.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

it's only too long in the crypto space. here we all expect 1000% every month for projects. in the real world it takes decades to grow something like this.

This is very true. I think the roadmap and timeline are realistic given the scope of the project but crypto investors consist of short term traders mostly so this is going to be a problem. I can foresee token holders demanding faster progress and such things.

It is something crypto investors didn't face before.

Great project with a long timetable. Everything in here happens so fast, i really wonder the results of the ico.

Yes, I agree that until know there was nothing similar with such a long roadmap. But as the use of blockchain get into more complex projects it was just a matter of time until there will be projects which take more time to build up. If you look into some of the biggest projects in the last years like Tesla, SpaceX etc. They all took years to get to a point where people could say they have a success, starting from the bottom.

Actually, the current crypto market is not realistic.

Projects with 6 months roi or some development happen in 3 months. If ehealth had a success, it brings the more realistic and bigger project to the market.

I think lots of serious projects don't start an ico because of this reasons. Maybe some are watching ehealth for start theirs.

Yep, that's what I am thinking. Projects will get more and more complex over time, and with it it takes also more time to build them up. At some point this will get regular business in crypto market probably.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Everything will depend of ICO outcome. The project is big and not simple - I didn't get to read all the whitepaper. Let's hope that large investors who are able to fully study all the aspects of the project will attract the interest.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Everything will depend of ICO outcome. The project is big and not simple - I didn't get to read all the whitepaper. Let's hope that large investors who are able to fully study all the aspects of the project will attract the interest.

when it comes to a min invest that high at current courses people will read the white paper. for small investors it might be a huge amount. and people who plan to invest a real BIG amount read it anyway or have advisors to read paper through - therefore they pay them.

and yeah everything depends on the outcome of the ico. if the ico is going well (I hope so - im not a whale) the pavement is done and a skyscraper will be built up on it!
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

Yeah, but even before the ico it's important that everything goes smooth as planned. And after the ico as well. But the ico stage is one of the most crucial ones, here you are right
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

Storing data on the blockchain system is not new now. There are many projects already regarding this but why do we have to keep this data so secret.!  I would like to know more details regarding this.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

Why would you Google search when you can visit the library? You know books are written by experts whereas websites can be published by anybody and are usually second opinion too.

Think of all the people in third world countries who might be able to eventually get easy access to the internet, but can't afford or don't have a nearby doctor.

jep, but the IT-platform is for all people and not only for the third world countries.  Roll Eyes

For that reason alone is ehealth tenable. This project will or at least aims at democratising access to healthcare and early diagnosis. This is a lot.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

Why would you Google search when you can visit the library? You know books are written by experts whereas websites can be published by anybody and are usually second opinion too.

Think of all the people in third world countries who might be able to eventually get easy access to the internet, but can't afford or don't have a nearby doctor.

jep, but the IT-platform is for all people and not only for the third world countries.  Roll Eyes

For that reason alone is ehealth tenable. This project will or at least aims at democratising access to healthcare and early diagnosis. This is a lot.
If it's something seroius probably the "online profesional" would recomend you to go to a hospital to be check. It is not a matter of trust but sometimes to make a correct diagnosis you have to do tests that can not be done online.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

Any possibility of future integration to existing systems in medicine? Would it be interesting to share a database fully populated and supplemented by other Professionals, are often simultaneous evaluations in different Professionals?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .

I second the idea too. Wearable accessories that will do better than the current band of smart watches. As we all know, early detection is the key in health care.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Storing data on the blockchain system is not new now. There are many projects already regarding this but why do we have to keep this data so secret.!  I would like to know more details regarding this.
It's because a patient doesn't want his health data stored on an open blockchain. If your employer and insurance companies know your data this could lead to some problems.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

It's because a patient doesn't want his health data stored on an open blockchain. If your employer and insurance companies know your data this could lead to some problems.

They are personal data so they are private. From there, each one is free to make them public or not.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

I believe with servers we have currently, healthcare data is more fragile and hackable than what blockchain technology has to offer. I believe your healthcare data is more save with blockchain

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

I think 2025 is a long time in cryptoworld but it shows me that the devs of ehealth is serious and made their gameplan, they are trusting their project and thinking that they can raise a good amount of money which we can use at least 2025.  So I'm very curious about this project.  It can be a milestone in the blockchain industry that shows some projects can take long time to happen but still brings good returns.
You are absolutely right! A very long time, great risks for investors, but take a look at the bitcoin, how did it go? How much time has passed since its inception? And now very many bite their elbows looking at the price tag! Although some 6 years ago it could be bought for pennies! This project is going to do a very good job! And if he realizes all his plans, the price of coins will soar!
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: