Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:58:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

7th of February should end the private sale, at that point will be interesting to know how much was raised already. I believe the team must have connections to investors in the field given their stellar work experience.

I think it should be going well. They have a professional team and a solid project.

If some of the investors were waiting for the whitepaper, they got it and probably sending the funds now. Still, i am curious about the amount they will get too.

It would be great to have a counter for the ammount of contributions sent. So we can follow the succes of the project with investors.

This kind of counter never happens on private sale phase. Sometimes happen on pre-sale which even not usually. Most of the time they put the counter on the ico phase.

Yes, I don't think there will be a counter. When the private sale is over they will at some point disclose how much funds they have raised though. Investors need to know this in order to calculate the market cap.

Is also helping confidence in small investors when they see big players have already invested.
I guess some days after finishing the private sale they will publish the amount they have obtained.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

Wow, I was waiting so long for the whitepaper and than that massive document:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1B_jZbFsj46lASErz3JQC7uMD9JvlhO/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for all the inforamtion it it a awesome approach. I need time to study it.

Is there a one-pager for this whitepaper. I dont know how to go through this.
there is no one paper on her hompage, but there is a Brochure with only 28 pages on her website. Take a look. Wink

First, all were waiting for the Whitepaper and now when it's published, we are looking for a shorter version. It's a bit understandable. Almost 300 pages is quite a lot, I think I'll also stick to the brochure. If I there are questions, I'll probably stick to the telegram channel and ask them there directly.

The brochure is really good to take a first look at the project. but if you think further and all the aspects - laws, privacy concerns, data processing, business relations, and so on... you will get a lot of questions for yourself if you are really interested in the project. now we have the wp to answer the remaining questions and everytime i think of something new and look it up in the wp, its most of the time mentioned or in a side-article. So they thought of that and tried to handle it. The wp really gave me a boost in confidence for this blockchain.

I agree with you. Despite the fact that it's 289 pages long, it has a lot of detailed information about the project. It looks like the team has a really detailed plan of how to execute their project.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

7th of February should end the private sale, at that point will be interesting to know how much was raised already. I believe the team must have connections to investors in the field given their stellar work experience.

Yep, I am also interested in knowing how much they will raise during private sale. Have devs told something so far if they will make it public?

They mentioned having 2 private investors, i imagine for significant amount. Plus being in contact with various funds.
loup

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Yep, I am also interested in knowing how much they will raise during private sale. Have devs told something so far if they will make it public?

They mentioned having 2 private investors, i imagine for significant amount. Plus being in contact with various funds.

I'm sure they will find more than one investor for the project. We will have to wait to the end of the sale to see how much money have they got.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 01:38:09 PM by MandatoryOption

I'm sure they will find more than one investor for the project. We will have to wait to the end of the sale to see how much money have they got.

I know it's called "private" sale, nevertheless I wish they would show more transparancy in this matter. How many tokens did they sell so far and what was the price per token when you calculate the 50-70% bonus? I hope they'll post a summary of the private-sale once it's over.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Wow, what a whitepaper, so much details in it, read about 20 pages and even if it is many I can say, its well structered and you will find anything you need quickly with the Table of Contents.
Much work in it, but this is good, because it shows, that there is a working team behind it.

Yeah! Totally agree!!

Cool, the whitepaper's out? Let me check!

calculate a day or maybe two. it got 280 pages Wink

can you give us screen shot of main idea of white paper.
to busy read 280 pages, hope you can give us main idea of it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Whitepaper should have been released with the release of the website.

Well yes, but as there is none we have to wait for it now.

a Whitepaper is not that much work if the concept is already done

The concept is done only in images but not technical aspect as of now.

Given the many possible use cases of the project I expect the whitepaper to outline most of these. this would make the paper quite a few pages long.

Doesn't matter the length of the white paper as long as it's genuine and covering all aspects of the project.

You are right. I'll skim trough the paper but it looks like they have covered a lot of topics which is no surprise given the paper's 289 pages.  Cheesy

Also, given the timeline of product release they needed to cover whole lot of things for each year.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

So much discussion about the whitepaper, especially about the length and if it is appropriate. but we shouldn't forget that this is not a small project which is done after 3 months of work.
You are right. This document fully corresponds to their road map), I'll spend one day exploring it.

That's the thing I always have in my mind. If you care about the project - find some time to learn about it. If you don't - please do not complain

I'm totally in agreement with you, We must not forget it's a long-term project. As you said, we will have to learn and understand it step by step, and besides, we will have to be more torerant, because it is a lot of work on it.The Whitepaper issue has been resolved. I hope the people read it.
Aha, I think that long-term project may have that long WP. If someone is not ok with that - please look for some other short-terms
I'm sure that very soon we will hear a lot of questions from people who did not read the document and did not know the answers to your questions!

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Even if this platform has the right people to accomplish this, is still needed 2 years to pass from alpha version to beta version and in the first phase only focus on NPL in order to identify different patters.I understand that is a lot of work but why so much time between them ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Even if this platform has the right people to accomplish this, is still needed 2 years to pass from alpha version to beta version and in the first phase only focus on NPL in order to identify different patters.I understand that is a lot of work but why so much time between them ?

Well I assume it takes some time because clinical trials take a lot of time? You can't do such stuff in just a month.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

Well I assume it takes some time because clinical trials take a lot of time? You can't do such stuff in just a month.

this is the type of project that doesn't just happen overnight. personally I appreciate the time they're taking with this. if they were scamming they certainly wouldn't have mentioned this amount of time.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Wow, what a whitepaper, so much details in it, read about 20 pages and even if it is many I can say, its well structered and you will find anything you need quickly with the Table of Contents.
Much work in it, but this is good, because it shows, that there is a working team behind it.

Well, we now know how serious they are. If anything, this will tell you how odd E-Health looks with the shortermish ICOs we see around here. We're in for something radically different.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
aveon

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Well, we now know how serious they are. If anything, this will tell you how odd E-Health looks with the shortermish ICOs we see around here. We're in for something radically different.
Yeah, and to know more about the project is a lot easier because of the WP contents. I really like it, very easy to find something interesting and to get more into details
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

Yeah, and to know more about the project is a lot easier because of the WP contents. I really like it, very easy to find something interesting and to get more into details
From the beginning I learned about the importance of Ehealt and its great possibility of application in our future, in any country and at any moment, it has many projects without any sense in the last days, it is good to find something like Ehealt to join. Wpp only proves this
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Are you sure that there have to be clinical trials for eHealth? Because they usually indeed take a lot of time and money.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Are you sure that there have to be clinical trials for eHealth? Because they usually indeed take a lot of time and money.

No, I don't think that they do clinical trials themselves, as I understand it the platform will provide users with all the data gained by clinical studies.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

No, I don't think that they do clinical trials themselves, as I understand it the platform will provide users with all the data gained by clinical studies.
As far as I know medical investigations take a long time because in addition to the research work you have to do a lot of tests with different people to ensure the repeatability of the result.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

Like I said before, it looks like Ehealth first is investing heavily in their team and advisors. Every other day, they announce a new one:

Today we would like to present you our Advisor in Blockchain, Crypto Economics, Legal and Regulatory Affairs – Zamir Akimov. Please, follow this link and read more information about our project and team members http://www.ehfirst.io/#team

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

im not so into the wp yet but a question came up my mind lately are doctors able correlate with this app ?
omwibya

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Like I said before, it looks like Ehealth first is investing heavily in their team and advisors. Every other day, they announce a new one:

Today we would like to present you our Advisor in Blockchain, Crypto Economics, Legal and Regulatory Affairs – Zamir Akimov. Please, follow this link and read more information about our project and team members http://www.ehfirst.io/#team

that's the way it's supposed to go. gotta have a team to develop a product. i'm glad they're investing in good people. it's shows they're committed to the idea.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: