Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

I think too that health care data and blockchain are a wining couple. In the future it will become a huge industry I think, health data will become a major industry and blockchain can help to manage that, EHF can participate in that i think.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

I have a question about why are you selling %100 of the tokens. I can understand you are doing with good intentions but also after selling everything you won't need any motivation to complete the project. I think you should keep some of the tokens to yourself.

Is there maybe another way that they are monetizing the platform?
How will your coins be used Huh?? What bonuses do they give? Or are they intended for capitalization and trade?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

ICO running for long time but 40% discount is good till march 18.  what is max CAP for project?

There is no discount 40%. Discount for ICO will be 50% -70%. And the same discounts for PP and Pre-ICO. These are very large discounts. Although if you look at some other projects, then there may be a discount even more. At the same time, the project can be very successful.
Hard Cap = 259k ETH , Soft Cap = 8k ETH
I think with the current etherium price, it will be difficult to reach the maximum cap, however soft cap is realistic amount.

Reaching 259k ETH is indeed highly unrealistic but that doesn't matter at all. The most important thing is that they reach their softcap and get enough funds for developing the platform.

Especially with current ETH prices i agree. But i don't mind them having a high cap when you look at the goals they want to achieve. Maybe if they raise 200k ETH instead of 100k, they can meet their goals in 3 years instead of 5.

200k ETH would mean around 260 million USD. IF they really get that insane amount of money, they need to revamp the roadmap.

Where you find this? In whitepaper? May be there is some mistake? 25k ETH and not 259k ETH for example?

In their ICO round, there are up to 25 000 000 EHF tokens for sale with a price of 0.01 ETH per token so that's already 250k ETH. And I didn't take into account the pre-sale and the private-sale and the daily price increment during the ICO.
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

wow! what an idea! no bureaucracy! a chance of getting a second opinion from any doctor from any part of the world!!! that will definitely make medicine better
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

Read a new article Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise: A Winning Combination for ICO Success. Its just the beginning  Smiley

https://coinidol.com/blockchain-ai-and-medical-expertise-winning-combination-for-ico-success/

Pretty good article that explains why Blockchain matches well with Health(care). Now that i think about it, i can;t think of any competing projects.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

This project is very ambitious. It will be a revolutionary thing in the medical history if the concepts and products for this project have been reached.

Too bad we would have to wait for so long to see this project fully functional. 2025 looks pretty far to me. But for this kind of projects couple of years time frame would look suspicious. The team will have to do an enormous amount of work, I hope they have a good plan.

My point exactly. Biotech is one that take decades of research and several years of development. 7 years will be like million of years in crypto world but this is how it generally works. I am all for what the team wishes to do without overpromising.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

i am happy that eHealth enter the crypto society. With this, everyone will have better future. The team of EHF is really incredible.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

i am happy that eHealth enter the crypto society. With this, everyone will have better future. The team of EHF is really incredible.
They have really a very nice team with a great experience. I think even it's a very long-term project it's worth to follow. I hope the devs give updates.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

ICO running for long time but 40% discount is good till march 18.  what is max CAP for project?

There is no discount 40%. Discount for ICO will be 50% -70%. And the same discounts for PP and Pre-ICO. These are very large discounts. Although if you look at some other projects, then there may be a discount even more. At the same time, the project can be very successful.
I think with the current etherium price, it will be difficult to reach the maximum cap, however soft cap is realistic amount.

Reaching 259k ETH is indeed highly unrealistic but that doesn't matter at all. The most important thing is that they reach their softcap and get enough funds for developing the platform.

Especially with current ETH prices i agree. But i don't mind them having a high cap when you look at the goals they want to achieve. Maybe if they raise 200k ETH instead of 100k, they can meet their goals in 3 years instead of 5.

200k ETH would mean around 260 million USD. IF they really get that insane amount of money, they need to revamp the roadmap.

Where you find this? In whitepaper? May be there is some mistake? 25k ETH and not 259k ETH for example?

In their ICO round, there are up to 25 000 000 EHF tokens for sale with a price of 0.01 ETH per token so that's already 250k ETH. And I didn't take into account the pre-sale and the private-sale and the daily price increment during the ICO.
Perhaps we don't fully understand how is ambitious team of this project. With this serious budget, can roll mountains..
Although I think - that hard cap doesn't always guarantee success, but time will tell for us.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

the soft cap is realistic amount and harddcap we will see. In crypto is all possible  Smiley
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Read a new article Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise: A Winning Combination for ICO Success. Its just the beginning  Smiley

https://coinidol.com/blockchain-ai-and-medical-expertise-winning-combination-for-ico-success/

Pretty good article that explains why Blockchain matches well with Health(care). Now that i think about it, i can;t think of any competing projects.

I think this is one of the essential blockchain technology projects that are important to mankind. Health is wealth! Smiley
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Perhaps we don't fully understand how is ambitious team of this project. With this serious budget, can roll mountains..
Although I think - that hard cap doesn't always guarantee success, but time will tell for us.
Well, there are very few projects that can reach their hard cap.
The important thing is the softcap.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

Yes the article is nice, but keep in mind that this is a paid article. There is a disclaimer in the bottom. Still a good read imo

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

Yes the article is nice, but keep in mind that this is a paid article. There is a disclaimer in the bottom. Still a good read imo
We cant depend on 1 source, but still worth to read  Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

It is a point of view and it is right up to a certain point, but as you say we can not forget that it is a paid article for what is not completely objective.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

It is a point of view and it is right up to a certain point, but as you say we can not forget that it is a paid article for what is not completely objective.

Actually there are some paid articles that need detailed analysis so that we can extract only the essentials, there is a lot of unnecessary and overvalued information, but in this case, regardless of whether it is something done for money or not, I see some excerpts that tell the truth about the project and its real utility
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

When will the pre-sale start and what is the discount?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

I know that paid articles are bad but I think that they can bring some value for an ico, especially help with marketing
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

The project will work only in 2025? By the time the technology changes, I will follow you.

Developing a fail-safe tech takes time, especially in the field of medicine where you are liable to be sued for millions. Can't really blame them for joining the ICO bandwagon for funding although it sounds a little too far in this quick profit and turnover environment of the crypto pace. The timeline, I believe, is realistic.

Good point, liability could bankrupt the entire company and it's token economy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: