Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

When will the pre-sale start and what is the discount?
It will be in February or March 2018, but dont know about the bonus.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

This project is very ambitious. It will be a revolutionary thing in the medical history if the concepts and products for this project have been reached.

Too bad we would have to wait for so long to see this project fully functional. 2025 looks pretty far to me. But for this kind of projects couple of years time frame would look suspicious. The team will have to do an enormous amount of work, I hope they have a good plan.

It also depends on with what motivation you invest of course. If you want to wait for the actual product in 2025, sure, but most people are also buying into an ICO to trade the tokens. That doesn't have to take long, an ICO token can easily 2x or even 10x a month or two after the ICO. Will be strong hands holding on till 2025 then Smiley

The problem is, a good push in price often happens when projects show something, even if it's just a small thing in the end. With an ICO which is scaled for such a long time, it could get quite difficult to get people to buy tokens more expensive on exchanges. But if they can show some progress with time, it should be easy.

What I remember with this project is Maidsafe. Their project of an Internet 3.0 and decentralized data storage is so huge and so ambitious that a lot of people doubted it at the beginning. They have been working it for 14 years already! But now, they are starting to have major progress, that is also evident to the sudden rise on the price of Maidsafecoin. It doesn't matter if the project is lofty or ambitious, what's important is a dedicated team that has integrity and stick-to-it-tiveness that pumps up progress in a steady stream. If that is the kind of team eHealth has, count me in! Just like how I am a long time hodler of Maidsafecoin.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

When will the pre-sale start and what is the discount?
It will be in February or March 2018, but dont know about the bonus.

That is for the public sale, the private sale and discount are visible here http://www.ehfirst.io/#privateplacement
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Read a new article Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise: A Winning Combination for ICO Success. Its just the beginning  Smiley

https://coinidol.com/blockchain-ai-and-medical-expertise-winning-combination-for-ico-success/

Pretty good article that explains why Blockchain matches well with Health(care). Now that i think about it, i can;t think of any competing projects.

Yes the article is nice, but keep in mind that this is a paid article. There is a disclaimer in the bottom. Still a good read imo

A small review article for acquaintance with this field of application of technologies for medicine. In general, it is well written, simple and understandable.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

I think this will actually happen in our lifespan. IF you see the pace of all developments. I'm pretty sure a Cancer treatment is at most some years away!
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

I think this will actually happen in our lifespan. IF you see the pace of all developments. I'm pretty sure a Cancer treatment is at most some years away!

Well, technological singularity is expected in 2030-2045, so we may see e.g. nanorobots curing any disease in a humans body, repairing organs or their part etc. In all probability, treating cancer will be the start of a great shift in healthcare.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

I actually know people who truly believe that the aging problem will be fixed in our lifetime and that there is a big chance that we can live a lot longer without dying from natural disease. I dont know what to think of that

omwibya

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

I actually know people who truly believe that the aging problem will be fixed in our lifetime and that there is a big chance that we can live a lot longer without dying from natural disease. I dont know what to think of that

it's happening constantly man. we're living longer and longer, statistically speaking. European countries all want to increase the retirement age because of it. you're not find it in the news however, 'cause good news don't sell Wink

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

I think it is something reachable but on the other hand, world's resources are limited and if that happens it won't be enough for people.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Read a new article Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise: A Winning Combination for ICO Success. Its just the beginning  Smiley

https://coinidol.com/blockchain-ai-and-medical-expertise-winning-combination-for-ico-success/

Pretty good article that explains why Blockchain matches well with Health(care). Now that i think about it, i can;t think of any competing projects.

Yes the article is nice, but keep in mind that this is a paid article. There is a disclaimer in the bottom. Still a good read imo
We cant depend on 1 source, but still worth to read  Smiley
It is a point of view and it is right up to a certain point, but as you say we can not forget that it is a paid article for what is not completely objective.
I know that paid articles are bad but I think that they can bring some value for an ico, especially help with marketing

Yes, paid article mostly will tell only the good things but at least we can get some informations to compare it with the real facts.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Well, the question is what you understand under the "aging problem"? If you mean aging in general, this wont be stopped unless you find a way to stop time. But people are living longer than they did 50 years ago and this trend is ongoing constantly. However for me the question is if life is only prolonged through the help of medicine, will it still be worth living for the people that are undergoing these medical prolonging of life?
aveon

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

The aging is also a  problem because an average age of a human being is increasing. Thus, less fertile women in the world, less chances for the young to find their date. The average age in Japan is now 45 and expected to be 50 in 2025.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

I have a question about why are you selling %100 of the tokens. I can understand you are doing with good intentions but also after selling everything you won't need any motivation to complete the project. I think you should keep some of the tokens to yourself.

Actually I don't see any difference in if a project holds some tokens for themself or not. They get money through the ICO anyways, even if they would hold tokens and want to make an fast exit, they could just sell it and it's over. If they want to do a project, they don't need to hold coins for it themself, because our money will they get anyways.

Dont know what to think of this. Some projects are holding a lot of tokens for themselves and I think that is scary too, because they can influence the market price at a later stage

That's it. And also just because they hold coins it does not mean that they deliver more then if they would hold just a small amount or none, as if they held coins they just need to push the price a bit with good news and sell everything high and could be gone too.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

As far as i know the issue with aging is that cells when replaced are not 100% the same as the previous.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

I have a question about why are you selling %100 of the tokens. I can understand you are doing with good intentions but also after selling everything you won't need any motivation to complete the project. I think you should keep some of the tokens to yourself.

Actually I don't see any difference in if a project holds some tokens for themself or not. They get money through the ICO anyways, even if they would hold tokens and want to make an fast exit, they could just sell it and it's over. If they want to do a project, they don't need to hold coins for it themself, because our money will they get anyways.

Dont know what to think of this. Some projects are holding a lot of tokens for themselves and I think that is scary too, because they can influence the market price at a later stage

That's it. And also just because they hold coins it does not mean that they deliver more then if they would hold just a small amount or none, as if they held coins they just need to push the price a bit with good news and sell everything high and could be gone too.

Usually the idea behind holding tokens is that if you hold it yourself (team), it means when the price goes up/down you're affected too and in this way your interests are aligned with interests of tokenholders. Also, if needed you can influence market situation with your tokens.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

Well, some projects do put vesting periods on their tokens to show investors, that they won't dump everything at once and then run. I prefer when the team still holds a small portion of their tokens, just to give them an incentive of pushing the project forward.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

The aging is also a  problem because an average age of a human being is increasing. Thus, less fertile women in the world, less chances for the young to find their date. The average age in Japan is now 45 and expected to be 50 in 2025.

and everyone should move to japan Smiley they got a damn low birthrate and women are eagerly on the lookout for a potential candidate Smiley also even with age 50 they look like 18 Smiley yummy
aveon

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

and everyone should move to japan Smiley they got a damn low birthrate and women are eagerly on the lookout for a potential candidate Smiley also even with age 50 they look like 18 Smiley yummy
Yeah, but living in society when you are 30 e.g. and all your friends are older than 50 is not very funny. Japan is facing this problem of aging earlier than any other country because it has the highest life expectancy. Btw, the female stake among long-livers is more than 87%.  Japan now is the kingdom of old ladies Roll Eyes
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

As far as i know the issue with aging is that cells when replaced are not 100% the same as the previous.

I read that so called "free radicals" damage our cells over time and when they get replaced the damage remains.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

The project will work only in 2025? By the time the technology changes, I will follow you.

Developing a fail-safe tech takes time, especially in the field of medicine where you are liable to be sued for millions. Can't really blame them for joining the ICO bandwagon for funding although it sounds a little too far in this quick profit and turnover environment of the crypto pace. The timeline, I believe, is realistic.

Good point, liability could bankrupt the entire company and it's token economy!

Token economy ensure's fewer risk with more rewards for them but higher risk with higher rewards for investors. It's a win win.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: