Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:05:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Is this project about life extension research and why does it need a blockchain for that? Nowadays everything has to be on the blockchain for unknown reasons.

blockchain can definitely help when ledger or storing data is required. I think EHF project can be good. how much fund is reserved for R & D?

lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

Is this project about life extension research and why does it need a blockchain for that? Nowadays everything has to be on the blockchain for unknown reasons.
It's just a way to collect money for research, there's nothing strange in that.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

This project is very ambitious. It will be a revolutionary thing in the medical history if the concepts and products for this project have been reached.

Too bad we would have to wait for so long to see this project fully functional. 2025 looks pretty far to me. But for this kind of projects couple of years time frame would look suspicious. The team will have to do an enormous amount of work, I hope they have a good plan.

It also depends on with what motivation you invest of course. If you want to wait for the actual product in 2025, sure, but most people are also buying into an ICO to trade the tokens. That doesn't have to take long, an ICO token can easily 2x or even 10x a month or two after the ICO. Will be strong hands holding on till 2025 then Smiley

The problem is, a good push in price often happens when projects show something, even if it's just a small thing in the end. With an ICO which is scaled for such a long time, it could get quite difficult to get people to buy tokens more expensive on exchanges. But if they can show some progress with time, it should be easy.

What I remember with this project is Maidsafe. Their project of an Internet 3.0 and decentralized data storage is so huge and so ambitious that a lot of people doubted it at the beginning. They have been working it for 14 years already! But now, they are starting to have major progress, that is also evident to the sudden rise on the price of Maidsafecoin. It doesn't matter if the project is lofty or ambitious, what's important is a dedicated team that has integrity and stick-to-it-tiveness that pumps up progress in a steady stream. If that is the kind of team eHealth has, count me in! Just like how I am a long time hodler of Maidsafecoin.

Wow, are they really at it for 14 years? When did they make the switch to add blockchain then?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

very interesting project, wish this project successful
any bounty sir?
This is their bounty thread: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734. I believe they still need people to participate in their bounty activities since ICO is not yet over for another couple of months.
Thank you for the information! Will definitely join their company! I'm sure the success of the project!

Oooo I missed that..... I'll go and see the conditions. thank you very much for the link!

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:31:58 PM by beeelzebub

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?

I think we need the DEV's opinion to further clarify this matter at hand.

I think devs should anyways answer some questions here as not everything is clear so far.

The problem i the thread; too many question but too little answers.

They really need to be more active in here.

If they don't have time for it, it is not that expensive to find a community manager.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?

I think devs should anyways answer some questions here as not everything is clear so far.

Yes, as there is no whitepaper available yet people have even more questions as usually, an active dev here would really be helpful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Yes, as there is no whitepaper available yet people have even more questions as usually, an active dev here would really be helpful.

Eventually, they will release information, the project is in the early stage, there is no whitepaper yet, the smart contract is not yet finished, and all the details are still getting sorted out, that is why there is a pre-pre-sale, and the bonus is big because is really early and the minimum investment is high, so that is understandable, we will see how things goes from here, be patient, information will come.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Haha, OK, thanks for not beating around the bush then.

That probably means they weren't able to raise enough money in the traditional way. Any reason why, maybe too futuristic?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

That probably means they weren't able to raise enough money in the traditional way. Any reason why, maybe too futuristic?

Even if you are right why not use the blockchain and raise the money for the project because everyone is interest about the information that platform will provide and also the money will help on research that most probably everyone will use it after.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

that is a wonderful idea! blockchain will eliminate corruption and will give access to a second opinion of excellent doctors all over the world! that will definitely do everybody good

Transparency is probably a good thing in the health industry, specially for travelling people a worldwide medical record is great.

Transparency is only good when you can ensure anonymity. I don't want to have my medical data showed to the public.

You are right, anonymity is very important. I was talking about transparency is good for fighting corruption, but I can see that I was not clear in how I typed it before.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

blockchain can definitely help when ledger or storing data is required. I think EHF project can be good. how much fund is reserved for R & D?

Life science research also requires a large amount of computational power, through the POW blockchain can provide some computational power

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Life science research also requires a large amount of computational power, through the POW blockchain can provide some computational power
It is a way to get funds for the projects in addition to the advantages obtained with it.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

Even if you are right why not use the blockchain and raise the money for the project because everyone is interest about the information that platform will provide and also the money will help on research that most probably everyone will use it after.
The medical segment is very large, and there is still room for new discoveries. I think this is a promising investment, because health is the most important thing in our life.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

The medical segment is very large, and there is still room for new discoveries. I think this is a promising investment, because health is the most important thing in our life.

The world of health is always a concern and the sector will continue to innovate from time to time. Ehealth chose a promising sector in the future.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I have been saying this for years: We are the last generation that dies, or the first generation that lives forever.
Interesting times and I will research eHealth more!

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Interesting idea, but the main problem in here will be anonimity i think, health information is a very personal information so security of this information is the main question. also I searched the thread quickly i didn't see a whitepaper or else. When will we can see whitepaper? Any time frame in the earlier messages?

MissedBTCtrain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Interesting idea, but the main problem in here will be anonimity i think, health information is a very personal information so security of this information is the main question. also I searched the thread quickly i didn't see a whitepaper or else. When will we can see whitepaper? Any time frame in the earlier messages?

Would it be possibly to collabrate with CIVIC or another blockchain related project that protects your identity

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

Would it be possibly to collabrate with CIVIC or another blockchain related project that protects your identity

I think that will be a necessity with projects like this. just hope the dev's see it that way too.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

Right now i don't have enough information about CIVIC but as far as i know their claim is about protecting individuals identity. So technically they can collabrate and make the project more stronger, at least on the security side.

MissedBTCtrain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Right now i don't have enough information about CIVIC but as far as i know their claim is about protecting individuals identity. So technically they can collabrate and make the project more stronger, at least on the security side.

Agreed, i think ive seen more ICO focussed on protecting privacy/identity. Any collab with a project like that would be Mutual benificial for ehealth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: