Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
saintkamei

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

yes the bonus of eHealth for early birds is very very pleasant. Smiley

Are you talking about the airdrop at telegram?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

I don't know why this project doesn't get more followers. The devs seem to have a lot of experience in this particular field and I am quite sure they will deliver.

Well, there is already a lot of interest and activity here in the forum about the project even though the project still hasn't published their whitepaper. I think it still takes time until more people hear about this project.

They recently did an airdrop, good way to get more activity on social media platforms for ICOs. I dunno if it helped with more activity

Airdrop created some attention least to say, maybe devs or manager can give more information about the project. It's almost mid of the january, maybe monday can we see the whitepaper? I'll read the brochure and presentation.
Airdrop is great solution, the project will become more popular because of the spreading in social networks. I hope whitepaper will be available soon and investors will be able to study it.

There was an airdrop? Too bad i missed it! I really like the project. To get more attention i feel like a good review by Crush Crypto or Ian Balina would help a lot!

What were the details of the airdrop?

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

I don't know why this project doesn't get more followers. The devs seem to have a lot of experience in this particular field and I am quite sure they will deliver.
I can't believe I'm saying this when so many outrageous things happened but, because it sounds too far fetched and too good to be true.
Projects in crypto world need to be far fetched, because if you look at the competition, they have to come out strong with theirs...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

I can't believe I'm saying this when so many outrageous things happened but, because it sounds too far fetched and too good to be true.
Projects in crypto world need to be far fetched, because if you look at the competition, they have to come out strong with theirs...

It doesn't get followers only because the LONG roadmap, if it where to launch in q4 2019, then this will have had more followers, this project has incredibly talented, experienced and capable team members, scientists, TEDX lecturers, it has Aubrey the Grey and Keith, those are BIG names here, so I don't doubt the project would be incredibly useful and incredibly valuable, only people need to get past the roadmap and trust in the technology itself.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

Just read this article:

The app utilizes the most advanced in natural language processing technology and neural networks, and will be offered as an open platform so developers may create similar applications that apply to each and every medical speciality.

https://coinidol.com/blockchain-ai-and-medical-expertise-winning-combination-for-ico-success/

So, this is some like Ethereum plaform, but for medicine niche?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?

I think we need the DEV's opinion to further clarify this matter at hand.

I think devs should anyways answer some questions here as not everything is clear so far.

The problem i the thread; too many question but too little answers.

They really need to be more active in here.

If they don't have time for it, it is not that expensive to find a community manager.

Can just agree, direct answers from Devs would be nice, but if they don't have time they should get a community manager to bring in answers for all the questions here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?

I think devs should anyways answer some questions here as not everything is clear so far.

If they don't have time for it, it is not that expensive to find a community manager.

Can just agree, direct answers from Devs would be nice, but if they don't have time they should get a community manager to bring in answers for all the questions here.

That's what I thought , they also need to focus on marketing not just project development team .
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:16 AM

The concept of eHealth is a vast collection of illness and its cure its a collection of information for self diagnostic but the downside is human error, so its still best to visit your doctor.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

Of course, i would love direct answers from devs but if i can't get that, i would accept any answers from anyone as long as they are legit.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
silence777

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

What are your main benefits in comparison with competitors ?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

I think project leaders in here are solid with good reputation. But they leaned too much to technical side of the project, many good projects became unsuccessful due to lack of marketing/publicity whatever you name it. I prefer a representative from the project to answer my questions or update us about the project. So project is excellent, humans are always in pursuit of immortality so anything related to this can go to moon, but marketing side needs improving.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

They have platform, the have an intuitive website, all the detailes worked carefully out. Frankly, they have the project ready for realization.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

They have platform, the have an intuitive website, all the detailes worked carefully out. Frankly, they have the project ready for realization.

If you are right then they have time to do some marketing:) at least hire a manager for here i guess:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

Platform? Demo version or full? Where you find this? I dont see platform on their site
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Do we know how much they raised from the pre ico and private placement phase? Also %50 - %70 discounts are huge. again team is solid. but for understandable reasons people are skeptical.

btw. this is the presentation from the web site for those didn't saw it before.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CYZi4rX2f057PT578uCJaHz6nQ9ZjurA/view

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

If you are right then they have time to do some marketing:) at least hire a manager for here i guess:)

i got the feeling that they are missing so many things... is there already a whitepaper out? i am lazy to look on the website now...

get a community manager Smiley i read many questions, but only answered by community members.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

i got the feeling that they are missing so many things... is there already a whitepaper out? i am lazy to look on the website now...

get a community manager Smiley i read many questions, but only answered by community members.

The whitepaper will be published in the middle of this month according to the OP.
Maybe the team is lacking someone with time and good English skills. A community manager would be a good thing then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: