Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

I can't find this project on icobench rating platform, maybe I'm not correctly write the name of project? it's EHF ? or eHealth First ?

it's still early days. maybe they haven't reviewed it yet.

Plus you really need a whitepaper if you want to do a professional review of a project, looks like everyone is waiting for it.

I think white papers are overrated, just look what kind of stuff is in the CMC top 100. SmartCash at 35, $1.5 billion, have you ever heard about it before? It's just a coin.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

I can't find this project on icobench rating platform, maybe I'm not correctly write the name of project? it's EHF ? or eHealth First ?

Plus you really need a whitepaper if you want to do a professional review of a project, looks like everyone is waiting for it.

I think white papers are overrated, just look what kind of stuff is in the CMC top 100. SmartCash at 35, $1.5 billion, have you ever heard about it before? It's just a coin.

not really, a whitepaper is needed for the investors to get a good gauge on what the project is about and how it's going to get developed. it's necessary.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

not really, a whitepaper is needed for the investors to get a good gauge on what the project is about and how it's going to get developed. it's necessary.

Exactly. In order to really find out if the project has merit and is feasible you need detailed plans, aka a whitepaper. The video's linked earlier are nice, but they are just one piece of the puzzle. I would like to hear how they plan to put all the pieces together. When you look at the members of the team, you can imagine that these are guys who can handle such a big project, but they need to work on communication.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Im sure it will be reviewed soon, since ICO bench always covers all ICOs. HEre is another review of Ehealth first if you are interested
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ehealth-first/

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Exactly. In order to really find out if the project has merit and is feasible you need detailed plans, aka a whitepaper. The video's linked earlier are nice, but they are just one piece of the puzzle. I would like to hear how they plan to put all the pieces together. When you look at the members of the team, you can imagine that these are guys who can handle such a big project, but they need to work on communication.

Exactly! Because did SmartCash wants to raise millions of dollar in an ICO? If we are really coming to a point where even asking for a whitepaper isn't considered necessary anymore, it's a really bad development. But that's just my opinion.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

Im sure it will be reviewed soon, since ICO bench always covers all ICOs. HEre is another review of Ehealth first if you are interested

Nice review. Never seen that site before - thanks for posting that.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

I think more review will come soon. The one one bitcoin exchanges guide is really nice, I think it’s a good things to read some to understand all the possibility of ehealth first.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Nice review. Never seen that site before - thanks for posting that.
Is there already a video review on youtube? It will be easier to understand the main tasks of the project.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

this healthy related stuff, will get something big in future for sure.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

So, dear eHealthy friends, lets make a lil promotion, here is now the first ico video of eHealth. Take a look. Smiley
https://twitter.com/eh_first/status/940586550450061312
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:24 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 10:46:34 PM by ParRus

Thanks for this review, I think with time will be others - including Icobench, especially after when will be ready whitepaper.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

nice, thanks for this review, hope there a soon ready with the white paper. so looking forward and perhaps we see some more bountys too Smiley
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Exactly! Because did SmartCash wants to raise millions of dollar in an ICO? If we are really coming to a point where even asking for a whitepaper isn't considered necessary anymore, it's a really bad development. But that's just my opinion.

I still think they're overrated because they give no guarantees at all, you can hire a sci-fi author to write a bunch of technical mumbojumbo. What you really need to know is, is the team capable and trustworthy. A white paper is just one method to try to check the quality of the team, but like I said there are ways around that.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

You can explore the project without the community manager, if there is whitepaper. The developers promised to submit the document in mid-January. I believe that next week we will see a whitepaper, and there will be answers to many questions.

Wish the whitepaper will available as planned so we can read it to make everything clear.

As we can see in other threads even with a whitepaper people still have a lot of questions. Of course, often other community members can answer them but it's still good to have someone of the team to clarify unanswered issues.
I think a whitpaper is essential for every project because is the document that explains what is all about. I hope we can have it next week.

Yes, the Whitepaper is essential but they already confirmed that we will get it soon, so we just have to be patient for a little bit longer.

I am looking really forward to it! So many questions here.

Maybe it would also help if someone from the team could answer open questions here in the forum while we are waiting for the release of the Whitepaper.

i agree. would be nice to know face to face team members. Q&A session on youtube would be nice

We plan to make videos with answers soon and probably do YouTube hangout with Q&A too Smiley

Bitrated user: DR2073.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

You can always do a live Q&A on facebook or youtube, it is better that way when interacting with potential investors
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley

Self diagnosis almost sounds like the things my doctor would scold me for. How the medical community receive this will be interesting to watch. Having said that, early detection will always improve quality of life, reduce medical cost and increase life expectancy. A lot to look forward to.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley

Self diagnosis almost sounds like the things my doctor would scold me for. How the medical community receive this will be interesting to watch. Having said that, early detection will always improve quality of life, reduce medical cost and increase life expectancy. A lot to look forward to.
Yes, it will save a lot of things, this will be very useful, i think many people want it.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

As they write in the website, is a two edged blade, it need to be done right. At the moment if you start google some siptoms you find literally everything, simply does not work.

There is the need for a specialized platform to do self diagnosis.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

You can always do a live Q&A on facebook or youtube, it is better that way when interacting with potential investors

When they will have next live Q&A? Better in Youtube.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

You can explore the project without the community manager, if there is whitepaper. The developers promised to submit the document in mid-January. I believe that next week we will see a whitepaper, and there will be answers to many questions.

Wish the whitepaper will available as planned so we can read it to make everything clear.

As we can see in other threads even with a whitepaper people still have a lot of questions. Of course, often other community members can answer them but it's still good to have someone of the team to clarify unanswered issues.
I think a whitpaper is essential for every project because is the document that explains what is all about. I hope we can have it next week.

Yes, the Whitepaper is essential but they already confirmed that we will get it soon, so we just have to be patient for a little bit longer.

I am looking really forward to it! So many questions here.

Maybe it would also help if someone from the team could answer open questions here in the forum while we are waiting for the release of the Whitepaper.

i agree. would be nice to know face to face team members. Q&A session on youtube would be nice

We plan to make videos with answers soon and probably do YouTube hangout with Q&A too Smiley

That would be great.

There are too many questions or too many things needs clarifying. Some q&a sessions would be wonderful for settings things straight.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: