Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55359 times)
incetivepro

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

Got my tokens 4 hours ago  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

all those 40 ppl who joined the ama got a 20 min monlog about the fantastic project, and know for sure now, that savedroid don't care about their investors nor customers and there will be no refund, they don't even see a reason why they should refund.

that's the sad truth.

I still believe and hope in Escrow, trust, responsibility and that even in cryptospace are honorable people with a good reputation...

i do not have a problem with loosing funds, that's part of cryptos, but if savedroid get throught with that behaivior they don't differ from other scammers, with bubbling something about standards and trust and protecting people. they show, that they don't even care about their own investors and do not take any responsibility of their PR fail.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, they have the right to refuse refund. Their Ico passed successfully and the refund occurs if the project has not collected its soft cap. But today 99% lie about their soft cap and makes fake status bars on the sites in order not to do the refund and try to either develop the project further with small capital or simply list their scam coin to the exchange and sell it all. It is Wild West without strictly regulations.
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

anyone watched German Q&A live in facebook? asked questions? is there anything fresh from the news?

@tempus you probably did not miss this opportunity, and pelted with questions devs?  Smiley

just translating myself from the German thread

LOL AMA

A neverending Monolog about their great Project. Ignoring critical Questions, answering prepare questions, which none care!

e.x.
Do you believe that crypto will someday replace fiat?
WTF are you serious, these are your answers for our raging questions ? you just do business as usual, as nothing happend, that's grotesque!

Refund? - Answer: No (we're in time of our roadmap, there's no reason for refund)
TOP 5 Excange- nothing
other Exchanges? to expansive

And bubbling about so mcuh positive feedback, which they got, and how thankful they are for it?! Total lost of reality and suppress of crital questions and the PR stunt.

i thought it will be an AMA, instead it was "i only tell you what i want and you have to listen", seriously i am really upset about their arrogance and fuck around even more after another show of em.

btw somewhere between 44 and 50 viewers at Engl. AMA
German AMA 80-102 viewers

german AMA
20 minutes prologue Angry madness

Refund: no reason, they deliver what the have told in their whitepaper, they're in time of their roadmap
Trading Start: somewhere in May
Tokenvalue after stunt, ist's to early to tell, in the mediumterm increasing value, whale are pleased by their stunt

Savedroid will surely tell us about successful AMA and their good work with the community.

Amazing how a company can trample on the rights of investors and customers without have to take the consequences. I'm really curious, what's comming next. At any rate, goodwill is a foreign word at Savedroid, even worse, they are not aware of any guilt.

i finaly understood for myself what really happend. Savedroid got the mission from banks to do a massiv FUD in crypto sapce and they were very successful. they damaged crypto industries reputation and scared investors. now as i can see it clearly, i don't care anymore, and won't have another sleepless night because of these arrogant hipsters the playing game. maybe the banks push SVD like XRP, so my lost won't be that high, but to be honest, i really don't care, loosing money ist part of cryptos. And now i understand rule

Kryptoregel 10: Vermeide Hype-ICOs welche regelrecht mit tausenden Bitcoin geflutet werden in Verbindung mit viel Medien-Interesse.
Crypto rule 10: Avoid hype ICOs that are literally flooded with thousands of bitcoins in conjunction with much media interest.
https://altcoinspekulant.com/2016/11/15/36-regeln-fuer-die-kryptomaerkte/
to tell it understanable for Savedroid:
over and out.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:02 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:56:53 AM by tempus

Just watched the AMA. Who didn't watch it, please do… it's worth it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41OuMFt_fMc

This guy clearly lives in a parallel-world in which he has a strong and very persistent ability to ignore his own lies and contradictions. He is able to say one thing and to contradict that just some sentences later, while he is not even aware. Actually he reminds me of Trump. It’s a different style of course, but the principle is similar and shows Conman-acting on a high level.

What is also interesting: He is not aware how naive it is what he says. Just one example: He was so surprised that pishing sites popped up. He must be not only new to Crypto but to the Internet! But yeah, please Savedroid, help to regulate this shady stuff away! Already an idea how to achieve that? ;-)

He talks about Savedroids role to make the market as a whole more sustainable and that would be in favor also for SVD-token-holder. I think he already showed how to achieve that using his own project as example how to trash trust and undermine the value of the own token. Yes, good approach! The Crypto-space will take him seriously and ask for advice!

He points on all the GREED in this market! That's bad, isn't it? It comes from a hypocrite who just raised about $50 mln by selling a token that is not necessary at all (besides exactly that purpose) using hype, buzzwords and a price-prediction-chart.  

They want to come up with a due-diligence checklist for ICO's to help Investors to come to an informed decision. Please, everybody with some experience in Crypto: Take a deeper look at Savedroid and imagine it’s about 1 week before ICO-start. I just can say for myself: My due-diligence-checklist would have ruled this hype-project out within 15 minutes. After their trash-all-trust-PR: 1 second.

More important for Savedroid-Investors - Clear lies and deception about refund, provided messages and more:

He gives a "no" to all who want to be refunded. Reason: The project hasn't changed. Interesting statement that reveals something quiet concerning but not surprising at all: He does not understand, or intentionally ignores, what the real value is about that backs everything else: Trust. But yes, that didn't change after all the headlines that Savedroid is a scam and after all the lies, deceptions and confusion...

He gives insights about the own escrow setup and he clearly says that it would NOT have been possible to steal those funds. But in his "And it's NOT gone-video" he said that he wanted to show, quote:

"(...) how easy it could've been that even we, as a highly regulated german stock corporation, could have just run away, then exit scam with all the funds (...)"

Isn't that a lie? Ah, let's not care about such details and talk about his lies or it would also be necessary to talk about the trust issue, right? Nothing to see here, nothing has changed.

He points on the message he pretended he has given and he does that again and again and still believes it to be good and that it will have positive impact. He also advices his viewers to check if a project that runs an ICO uses an escrow-services. Let's take a deeper look at the provided message and the given advice:

Action taken during ICO: Savedroid used an escrow.

Action taken after ICO: The team faked an exit-scam
Message: Oh no, Yassir vanished to a beach in Egypt and took all the money. Damn, if that is true, not even escrows can be trusted anymore!

Action taken after PR-Stunt: He explains in his video that it was just a PR-Stunt but that he could easily have executed an exit scam with all the funds
Message: Did he just confirm that he really could have taken all the funds despite having an escrow? Damn, it’s true, not even escrows can be trusted anymore!

Action taken to explain the mess: Ama yesterday, saying that he would NOT have been able to steal the funds, explains his viewers the advantages of escrow-services

Some Facts about the real message Savedroid delivered:

Savedroid-is-a-Scam-message was delivered internationally, probably to millions who will continue to connect the words Savedroid and Scam and continue to believe that Savedroid is exactly that - question probably is if that is wrong under the line ;-)

Message that Savedroid has done an insane and irresponsible PR-Stunt on the back of all others was also delivered powerful

AMA yesterday was delivered to, in best case: a few thousands.

Result: Some believe "this" and others "that“, others already came up with own theories that are quiet often a damaging combinations of both, like "they tried it but got scared and backed off". The majority will just not care much more about this. Who does really believe that Savedroid will ever be taken seriously by any real professional in this space, or just guys like me who have a real „due-diligence-checklist“?

Something funny besides: On the german AMA he explains that he was surprised and that they didn’t expect that the Exit-Scam-Info would have international impact. He believed that would be limited more to Germany. Additionally he didn’t expect (and is deeply sorry about) that it had impact in the Fintech-Space.
But what the hell did he expect? Surprise, Crypto is international and surprise, Savedroid is a Fintech. But he believed he could place his trash-trust-PR focused on Germany and not international and everywhere in Germany but not in the Fintech-space? What did he smoke?

Funny as well: Especially big Investors liked his PR-Stunt... sure!

Exchanges:

A loooong explanation that some exchanges would want millions in USD to list SVD, that he doesn’t agree with that and doesn’t want to pay for such a listing. I tend to agree with him as well. But: Wouldn’t it be a good first step to a more sustainable market to make such exchanges public? Or is it maybe just not true?

Top5 exchange: Nothing to say about that… all under NDA.

That’s an interesting combination btw. I would not hope for a listing on a bigger exchange at all, because it might very well be that he is already preparing excuses.

Most important fact:

They have the millions and won't give any of that back, because: nothing has changed.

Let’s forget deception, contradiction, hypocrisy and proven lies. Why paying attention to such details when it’s about the better of the whole industry, less scams and a more sustainable market. Everybody should take Savedroid and it’s high standards of honesty and transparency as example, right?

Some words to Yassin: You have done a powerful job to give your company the scam-brand and it’s totally deserved. You also say that the situation is still too emotional and that you expect that to calm down over time. And yes, you’re right. Exactly that will happen and you’ll see: In a few weeks the public will just not care much about this project anymore. You already can see that dynamic. The media has thrown this project into the scam-or-dumb-section and that is what you asked for. Some will probably make some fun about you like I do, but attention will continue to decrease significantly - and with that a lot of potential. What will be left? My guess is: Damage to your Investors - that’s it.

To the rest of the team: I would make a bet that not all of you disagree with what I try to explain here, even if I do it in an insulting way to the company that pays your checks. But think about where that money came from and ask yourself just two questions:

1) Do you really believe it’s deserved?  
2) Do you also believe that a refund should not be given because nothing has changed? #trust?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

The drama will continue into this thread maybe this another marketing strategy to keep this up and create more suspense and adventure with trick. Is there anybody has solution about their concern if they are not satisfied than they can sell their token and move forward to another project.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

Who in their right mind would do such a PR stunt? It has only hurt the confidence of the investors. Geez, this is serious money we're talking about. Such stunts should only be done in college dorms.

Anyway would you trust your hard-earned money to a guy like that?

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Hi! Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

It is interesting summary of the last AMA session after reading this whole material which need efforts to be typed. I appreciate your contribution even still didn't understand why delaying continuously in releasing of tokens. I was expecting urgency type situation to defuse the temperature by team by sorting out everything within hours.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

It is interesting summary of the last AMA session after reading this whole material which need efforts to be typed. I appreciate your contribution even still didn't understand why delaying continuously in releasing of tokens. I was expecting urgency type situation to defuse the temperature by team by sorting out everything within hours.
There's no delaying, also if you look on etherscan (https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3) you can see that we mint several times a day now.

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

So what should we wait? Is there any approximate dates of token distribution? Or this project is really scam...

Sealectricno

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

So what should we wait? Is there any approximate dates of token distribution? Or this project is really scam...

they have 5 more days to complete distribution and exchange, if not yes they are scam

There's no delaying, also if you look on etherscan (https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3) you can see that we mint several times a day now.

its been 2 month, that is a big delay, 5 days left to complete your job to distributed token and exchange.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

they have 5 more days to complete distribution and exchange, if not yes they are scam

its been 2 month, that is a big delay, 5 days left to complete your job to distributed token and exchange.
Please let's stay with the facts. That the minting is taking a bit longer than expected is already stated clearly since beginning of this month. Reasons for this are that the amount of altcoins we accepted was more effort than expected and that the KYC provider was a massive failure and most of the KYC had to be done manually by our team.
Minting of all tokens where all KYC documents have been submitted till the deadline (end of March) and minting mode and wallet have been set till the deadline (around 2 weeks ago) and it's not creditcard, will be finished this week. Noone said that the exchange will be live this week, again please stay with the facts!

Of course we did a mistake from time to time in the past, who doesn't? But be fair and don't make anything up!

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Good day everybody,

for those who missed yesterday‘s Q&A with CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir, I would like to share some info with you.

Progress:
-    Minting will be finished first week of may for investors.
-    Bounty Tokens will follow directly after
-    Listing in abt 2 weeks after emotions settled down
Savedroid will not participate now on exchanges who charge 2-3 million just for listing without any premium. (comments from the community much appreciated)
- Delayed cause their KYC partner badly worked and the 59 currencies have complicated the whole thing.
- They still try to shorten the 180 days for CC buyers, but without any success yet. (was mentioned during the purchase process  / escrow system)
- No point of the whitepaper changed

ALL IN FOR SUSTAINABILITY

Crypto App (Beta):
- Launch this summer
- Firstly with BTC and ETH only to keep it as simple as possible / one algorythm.
- First participants: ICO investors (Secondly exchange token holders / thirdly the whole world)
- App will lauch in english version
- New team member: Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic – Expert in the field AI selflearning systems.
- The "AI" intelligence is constantly evolving and is a continuous process through the roadmap

Great potential for crypto currencies in general to supersede Fiat, but not yet tangible. (lower costs / scalability)  It´s still a long journey of abt 5-10 years plus. We are still in the very first days of the development.
Don´t get impatient.

🤩 KEEP CALM | EAT PIZZA 🍕

PR stunt:

- Message: Savedroid will establish HIGH QUALITY ICO STANDARDS
- They have apologized for the difficult time
- The intention was not to put a finger on someone - they came up already with a solution.
- lost some partners (new will be announced soon for sure)
- worldwide attention
- it made everybody think seriously
- the content in the discussions became considerably more extensive
- many new channels in different languages have been created and the members came closer together
- generated a bunch of new investors
- Everything is documentated in the published video (04/19/2018)
- The money is and was stored on different escrow accounts.
- The Supervisory Board is one more security.

Never judge an ICO by it‘s publicity stunt

SPREAD YOUR WORD FOR SAVEDROID
https://t.me/savedroid/540605

coinsniperX

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

"Such stunts should only be done in college dorms."

Yeah buddy, fully agree with that.
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Please let's stay with the facts. That the minting is taking a bit longer than expected is already stated clearly since beginning of this month. Reasons for this are that the amount of altcoins we accepted was more effort than expected and that the KYC provider was a massive failure and most of the KYC had to be done manually by our team.
Minting of all tokens where all KYC documents have been submitted till the deadline (end of March) and minting mode and wallet have been set till the deadline (around 2 weeks ago) and it's not creditcard, will be finished this week. Noone said that the exchange will be live this week, again please stay with the facts!

Of course we did a mistake from time to time in the past, who doesn't? But be fair and don't make anything up!

Glad to hear that minting mode and the distribution will be finished this week
Where do you plan to add savedroid on exchanges?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

The confirmed exchanges are mentioned on the landingpage at ico.savedroid.com

coinsniperX

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

bancor, hitbtc, idex, tidex... honestly I don't like any of them and still hope that we will see SVD on some better and more liquid exchange.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

bancor, hitbtc, idex, tidex... honestly I don't like any of them and still hope that we will see SVD on some better and more liquid exchange.
We're looking to add more exchanges in the future as well.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

Savedroid will not participate now on exchanges who charge 2-3 million just for listing without any premium. (comments from the community much appreciated)

Damm... this guys raised 50 mln euro (60 mln usd) !! And they want not pay for good exchanges? This is really suspiciously
Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Damm... this guys raised 50 mln euro (60 mln usd) !! And they want not pay for good exchanges? This is really suspiciously

I think they raised 40M Euro or 50M$. It is quite likely that the big exchanges will ask for higher fees due to their little stunt, if they will accept them at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: