Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7993 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

looking forward to the result of their investment
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

looking forward to the result of their investment

I am sure that the result will be only positive
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Friends!
[/size]

AraneoBit project got a testnet for token transfer from the developers yesterday.   Wu Hu! We already started to test the product in a narrow circle and we want to inform you that everything works perfect!
We can easily transfer tokens both to the other part of and office and to the other part of the world!

Hence in a few days we will present a testnet in the focus groups in our Telegram chats. The main task for us now if to determine the structure of our community and to see what countries represent our community.
The users of our Telegram channels and chats will have an opportunity to download a video guide. The video guide will be available at the end of the week.
 Stay tuned!

Of course, we keep maintaining our testnet every day so that the end product would be the most convenient to use.
Thanks for staying with us!

Read more https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

here I see a clear perspective for the development of the project and with time his work will be even better
I think that it was obvious from the very beginning of the thread
Thank you, guys! We will try our best not to let you down. As you see, we've announced a few good news, so i'm asking you to join our Telegram group (if you don't want to miss updates):

https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

For the platform will not play a role, which currency will participate in the monetary first?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

For the platform will not play a role, which currency will participate in the monetary first?
I think not, on this the developers make the main accent
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

You mean that for the platform will not play a role which currency will participate in the transfer?
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

The advantage of AraneoBit is that the transfers are made from practically anywhere in the world. The project is launched in a test mode on a regional basis (key country and partner states) and the principle of key corridors of cross-border transfers (for example, the USA - Mexico, Saudi Arabia - India, Hong Kong - China, etc.). We will open 75 countries within five years. Our team also plans to introduce cryptocurrency money transfers with the possibility to fiat conversion at the second stage of development.
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

You mean that for the platform will not play a role which currency will participate in the transfer?
Actually, yes. as far as I understand, the service will work with a lot of different currencies. The main advantages of the platform is that there is no loss of funds during the currency conversion, the developers are doing on this special accent!
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Actually, yes. as far as I understand, the service will work with a lot of different currencies. The main advantages of the platform is that there is no loss of funds during the currency conversion, the developers are doing on this special accent!
Hmmm...
But how is it possible to provide such a transfers?
How did they manage to minimize conversion losses?
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Hmmm...
Dude, have you ever read a Whitepaper?
In this technology there is no classical scheme for money transfer, in fact, money is not transferred through the network in any way, they are handed over from hand to hand within the same city.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Hmmm...
In this technology there is no classical scheme for money transfer, in fact, money is not transferred through the network in any way, they are handed over from hand to hand within the same city.
You are right. But money can also be transfered through local fee-free banks/payment systems.
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

Hmmm...
Ok, I get it.
That is, the transfer of funds is not in fact carried out, neither banking services nor financial services are involved.
The platform works as an aggregator of transactions between real people.
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Hmmm...
Ok, I get it.
That is, the transfer of funds is not in fact carried out, neither banking services nor financial services are involved.
So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Hmmm...
Ok, I get it.
So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Hmmm...
Ok, I get it.
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
Strangely, I thought banking platforms were excluded in this system.
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it? Huh
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 11:16:01 AM by CathalG

Hmmm...
Ok, I get it.
So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
Strangely, I thought banking platforms were excluded in this system.
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it? Huh
The basing idea of the project is to give people the opportunity to save on fees and commision. Direct arrangements about the way of exchange in Araneobit system are on people's own choice, so they can use even fee-free local banks for cross-border transfers. It will be possible through our innovative product.
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Where can I see the whitepaper of this project?
Seidr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Have you tried checking their site? Maybe there is this.
Or in the first post of this thread
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Have you tried checking their site? Maybe there is this.
Or in the first post of this thread
I agree. For example, I really like the fact that I can manage my wallets through the toolbar. I think this is done to ensure that users have a choice. This is the opposite, because I think that some investors basically use or use fiat, and there is just such an opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: