Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

very ambitious and ambitious project, I wish you good luck and success in your work .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

So, you can find out. The first stage of the project is already running and working somewhere or not?
Currently we have an application prototype ready. The prototype is available for Android based devices and as a web version. The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Is it still in the status of life or is it already a full-fledged release of the application? I understand that the application will be constantly updated and various problems will be fixed, but will it have the status of a beta or release?
I think that this will still be a beta status, because for the time being this all works in the toast mode and will be further developed. But the main thing is that you can already try it and see how it will work. I also think you can advise the developers something of their own and they will listen to their users!
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

So, you can find out. The first stage of the project is already running and working somewhere or not?
Currently we have an application prototype ready. The prototype is available for Android based devices and as a web version. The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Is it still in the status of life or is it already a full-fledged release of the application? I understand that the application will be constantly updated and various problems will be fixed, but will it have the status of a beta or release?
It's still in beta.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

The project is good ,maybe I'd even participated in a bounty, whether there is at the moment now the bounty company and what are the conditions?
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

The project is good ,maybe I'd even participated in a bounty, whether there is at the moment now the bounty company and what are the conditions?
In the beginning of the topic there is a link on the bounty company. The company will last until July 18, will be allocated as in most bounty companies 2 percent of the total pool of coins.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

In the beginning of the topic there is a link on the bounty company. The company will last until July 18, will be allocated as in most bounty companies 2 percent of the total pool of coins.
It turns out the bounty will go for almost six months, for me it is too long ,the more I basically only participate in the signature campaign
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

It turns out the bounty will go for almost six months, for me it is too long ,the more I basically only participate in the signature campaign
I think six months is quite a time for the bounty  company, the project should during this time have time to attract more investors and collect the necessary amount for the development of the project
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

I don't know, I usually come into the bounty company which are not more than 4 months ,in my opinion it's more profitsee out ,rather than engage in a company for half a year.
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

I don't know, I usually come into the bounty company which are not more than 4 months ,in my opinion it's more profitsee out ,rather than engage in a company for half a year.
So you can try Facebook or Twitter bounty , not necessarily to join the signature company
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

I've been following the project for a long time and I really like that the team does not stand still and the project is actively developing. Thanks to the team that actively supports their users and helps them in some matters, it's very cool. I wish good luck to all who are going to invest in this project and also to the team that is working on this project! Smiley
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

So you can try Facebook or Twitter bounty , not necessarily to join the signature company
Well, I don't really like Twitter and Facebook bounty for a number of reasons.
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

It all depends on what profit calculates the person who enters the bounty . And for some reason you do not participate in Facebook and Twitter bounty companies?
iracelorenzo1968

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

Ambitous projcet, when arrive the app on IOS?have a good success
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

It all depends on what profit calculates the person who enters the bounty . And for some reason you do not participate in Facebook and Twitter bounty companies?
The project is very extensive love will attract a huge number of bounty hunters, both on signature and on Twitter and Facebook. First of all, I don't have enough popular Facebook and Twitter accounts to compete with others in getting steaks. Second, the Facebook and Twitter of the company recruited people at times more than the same capital,as a percentage goes out a little tokens .
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

The project is very extensive love will attract a huge number of bounty hunters, both on signature and on Twitter and Facebook. First of all, I don't have enough popular Facebook and Twitter accounts to compete with others in getting steaks. Second, the Facebook and Twitter of the company recruited people at times more than the same capital,as a percentage goes out a little tokens .
It's yours to join or not, personally I think on the contrary that within six months ,Araneobit typed the correct amount and the bounty hunters will receive their reward .
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

As far as I know at the moment, the Araneo test application is already available through which you can try how the system's functionality works in the second stage. Is it a demo version or is it a fully working prototype? I mean, can I make a real money transfer using this?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

As far as I know at the moment, the Araneo test application is already available through which you can try how the system's functionality works in the second stage. Is it a demo version or is it a fully working prototype? I mean, can I make a real money transfer using this?
Well, if this is on the website, then I think that this is exactly the working prototype. why release a working version of a software product that does not perform its basic functionality?
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

Well, if this is on the website, then I think that this is exactly the working prototype. why release a working version of a software product that does not perform its basic functionality?
That is, it turns out I need to have Z-TOKEN on my account to make a money transfer, right?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

That is, it turns out I need to have Z-TOKEN on my account to make a money transfer, right?
Naturally, you need to be registered in the system, this you can do on the website. If you do not have Z-TOKENs on the account, then when making a money transfer the system will automatically offer you to buy them, so do not worry about it.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Will somehow participants of this system be ranked by rating and what measures will be taken to ensure the security of transactions?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: