Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

I do not understand for whom this service with transfers is relevant. It's easier to just use a bank transfer to me and it seems faster.
You're wrong! It will take much more time, you will have to spend time going to the bank, processing the transfer, just have to pay a commission for it.
This service is relevant for international transfers, as it seems to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

Will there be a separate application for using this platform or will there be only a personal cabinet in the browser?

I think that for a long time everyone has been doing their application this is much more convenient and it is possible to use it on a mobile platform, the more it is not so difficult to implement!

Will there be an opportunity to participate in testing the alpha or beta version of the application?

You already can download it from araneobit.io and test it  Wink
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

I do not understand for whom this service with transfers is relevant. It's easier to just use a bank transfer to me and it seems faster.
You're wrong! It will take much more time, you will have to spend time going to the bank, processing the transfer, just have to pay a commission for it.
But is not it easier to use the western union for such translations?
I think it's more convenient
waghops

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Do you have telegram group? Can you send me a link?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

But is not it easier to use the western union for such translations?
I think it's more convenient
Again, no. This will have an excessively high commission cost.
It is much easier to use Araneo's application in two clicks and conclude a deal.   Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Will there be a separate application for using this platform or will there be only a personal cabinet in the browser?

I think that for a long time everyone has been doing their application this is much more convenient and it is possible to use it on a mobile platform, the more it is not so difficult to implement!

Will there be an opportunity to participate in testing the alpha or beta version of the application?

You already can download it from araneobit.io and test it  Wink
Wow this is really great! I will definitely try it, thanks for your work! Smiley
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Do you have telegram group? Can you send me a link?

Here it is https://t.me/AraneoBit_En  Cheesy
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

HOT TOP OF VIRTUAL RICH

or how to become cryptocurrency billionaire

AraneoBit continues to please you with interesting materials of the cryptocurrency world.Today we thought about the question: who are those billionaires who not only plans, but also already earns for cryptocurrency? Below you will find a fresh top of blockchain billionaires!

Brothers Winklevoss
Yes, the ones from whom mark Zuckerberg allegedly stole the idea for Facebook. In 2013, they invested $ 11 million to purchase 1.5 million bitcoins. Since then, their assets have grown by 31,000%. Such a striking increase in profits allowed them to open the bitcoin exchange Gemini and lead the TOP cryptocurrency billionaires with a capital of almost $ 4 billion.

Satoshi Nakamoto
A place in the top of cryptocurrency billionaires also deserves the mysterious Creator of bitcoin. Today, he controls a decent number of bits and is also a billionaire – his fortune is estimated at 2.5 billion dollars. Unknown is a real person or fictional, or even collective way for a group of people. However, bitcoins owned by Nakamoto have never been used in any transactions.

Chris Larsen
The man who founded Ripple. Due to the rapid growth in the popularity and price of cryptocurrency, he became the owner of an impressive capital of $ 8 billion.

Changpeng Zhao
The head of the exchange Wapse, which now holds the record number of trades per day. 7 million people use Wapse. Because of such indicators, Zhao earned about $ 2 billion.

Roger Ver
He was one of the first to believe in bitcoin, for which he received the nickname "Bitcoin Jesus". It was he who predicted an increase in the value of bitcoin 100 times at its then price of $ 10. Roger invested in many startups, launched the largest resource Bitcoin.com with the help of which the Internet community gets acquainted with this popular cryptocurrency. Owns 750 million dollars in the cryptocurrency.

Matthew Razak
One of the founders of a Bloq. He believed In bitcoins, as Roger Ver from  the very beginning. In 2011, he made some investments, and with the growth of bitcoins received an impressive profit of $ 1 billion.

Dan Larimer
At its disposal today is a cryptocurrency for the amount of 700 000 million dollars. Just a few years ago, he was an ordinary programmer in the United States Department of Defense, but managed to become a true path and took part in the development of three blockchain platforms.

Vitalik Buterin
The founder of the Ether, a native Russian, living in Canada.  He made the creation of a high-quality blockchain system, participation in the development of cryptocurrency, as well as a good capital of 500 000 000 dollars.

Charlie Shrem
A man who has passed through all the circles of hell. He invested in bitcoin, created a startup (Bitinstant), directed funds to the black market and served two years in prison. Now Charlie is working with the newly launched crypto-wallet Jaxx, thanks to which he wants to regain his influence in the cryptocurrency world. Owns 400 000 000 dollars earned on cryptocurrency.

That’s the top of cryptocurrency billionaires and millionaires. The blockchain is now at the peak of their popularity in the system of investing as venture capital investors, and cryptocurrency.

Be inspired by their example and become richer with Araneobit!
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

Can you explain why would someone need this service in current situation when there are so many fiat transfer systems or really effective and already proven cryptocurrencies?
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:16 AM

Can you explain why would someone need this service in current situation when there are so many fiat transfer systems or really effective and already proven cryptocurrencies?
We offer low fees, fast speed and less bureaucracy. The rest cryptocurrencies, instead of our, cannot offer you a fixed price.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Does someone have a picture with a road map in high resolution? I can not read the stages that the development team has planned for itself to implement this project, it is very inconvenient to watch
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Does someone have a picture with a road map in high resolution? I can not read the stages that the development team has planned for itself to implement this project, it is very inconvenient to watch
dude, let's think for yourself. Approach the information post in the browser and read - it does not look so difficult, right? So I think so, so do not give us a head here and come up with a solution. Without high resolution pictures!
23coins

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

dude, let's think for yourself. Approach the information post in the browser and read - it does not look so difficult, right? So I think so, so do not give us a head here and come up with a solution. Without high resolution pictures!
OK good. I brought the image closer in the browser window. At this stage of the program, a bounty program must be active. I'd like to see the accountability of the program!
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

OK good. I brought the image closer in the browser window. At this stage of the program, a bounty program must be active. I'd like to see the accountability of the program!
if you want to see how the bounty program goes - go to the site of the bounty of the program of the project .. This is obvious)
23coins

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

if you want to see how the bounty program goes - go to the site of the bounty of the program of the project .. This is obvious)
Give me, please, a link to the thread of the program's bounty. What kinds of project support are included in this bounty program? it would be very interesting to learn everything about this project!
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Give me, please, a link to the thread of the program's bounty. What kinds of project support are included in this bounty program? it would be very interesting to learn everything about this project!
The official Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839093
Please go, read the entire thread completely, and only if you have any questions - write!
23coins

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Please go, read the entire thread completely, and only if you have any questions - write!
what do you think if the development team does not take a commission for transfers - the project will live, or is it just a matter of time before the commission commences?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

what do you think if the development team does not take a commission for transfers - the project will live, or is it just a matter of time before the commission commences?
it is clear that this is a temporary measure to attract a large mass of participants. After they "run" the service along and across, when they get used to it - then a commission will appear, but I do not think it will be big
23coins

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

it is clear that this is a temporary measure to attract a large mass of participants. After they "run" the service along and across, when they get used to it - then a commission will appear, but I do not think it will be big
Yes, I think you are right. But even after a while, the commission should not exceed the commission on exchanges. Since there the commission is pricing, then this project must break away from its application
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

Yes, a workable cross-platform application and a low commission cost that when transferring a dollars to a crypto currency, which is the opposite. This I believe is the key to success
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: