Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

For the platform will not play a role, which currency will participate in the monetary first?
I think not, on this the developers make the main accent
You mean that for the platform will not play a role which currency will participate in the transfer?
Actually, yes. as far as I understand, the service will work with a lot of different currencies. The main advantages of the platform is that there is no loss of funds during the currency conversion, the developers are doing on this special accent!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

For the platform will not play a role, which currency will participate in the monetary first?
You mean that for the platform will not play a role which currency will participate in the transfer?
Actually, yes. as far as I understand, the service will work with a lot of different currencies. The main advantages of the platform is that there is no loss of funds during the currency conversion, the developers are doing on this special accent!
Hmmm...
But how is it possible to provide such a transfers?
How did they manage to minimize conversion losses?
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

I didn't understand a little, what percentage of the transfer will be paid to the platform? After all, you can't just take and translate without anything? I guess there must be at least some kind of commission. I'm right? And in what amount does the commission accrue? Roll Eyes
Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN ($2).
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Do you issue your own tokens or your own crypto currency? If yes, in what quantity? Roll Eyes
The total supply is 100.000.000 ARANEO tokens issued on Ethereum blockchain.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Hmmm...
But how is it possible to provide such a transfers?
How did they manage to minimize conversion losses?
Let me explain you how does the system work:
At the second stage the sender and the beneficiary install AraneoBit app and sign up with the service. Each of them gets his own Z-TOKEN wallet. The sender A starts the communication with @Araneo bot, indicates his location and the value of transfer. The bot generates a link which the sender A forwards to the sender B. The sender B starts communication with the bot and indicates the city where he is located. In this way the order from location A to location B is registered. In case if the sender A has no Z-TOKENs on his balance, the system registers the order for purchasing the tokens. Depending on the priority of the transaction the application
selects the counter offers for currency exchange in location A. As soon as the system finds the participants who has enough tokens, it suggests the sender A to pay for the information about the counter offer for currency exchange ($2 or 1 Z-TOKEN). After the payment there can be several scenarios. In case of settlement with cash the system connects the sender A and the owner of the tokens in a private chat where they agree about the exchange rate and about the place to handle the payments. In case of the settlement with a bank card the app connects the participants of the transactions in a separate chat, then holds the necessary amount of tokens at the balance of the seller and moves them to the buyer after the payment completes. If the system cannot find the owner of the tokens in location A, it suggests the sender to buy the tokens at AraneoBit platform.
As soon as Z-TOKENS reach the wallet of the sender A, he moves them to the wallet of the beneficiary B. Then the beneficiary B would like to exchange the tokens to fiat money of his country. To do that, he submits the order for the sale of tokens, For the seller this service is always free. The system finds a potential buyer of the tokens and connects the two participants in a private chat. They discuss the conditions of the exchange depending on the method of settlement.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

When will the project start? And then I was waiting, I want to use!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

And is it not written on the top page in the description?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

I just watched, did not find the information( Either very bad looked and did not find
Neymar10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

I just watched, did not find the information( Either very bad looked and did not find

Apparently you looked very badly) Beginning in July of this year
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

In July?! So long to wait (
Neymar10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

By the standards of projects, it's not such a long period to panic)
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Also true, I agree with you, but still, I want to start now to start using full functionality and follow the project!
Neymar10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

Also true, I agree with you, but still, I want to start now to start using full functionality and follow the project!

Well, everyone wants it, but where to go, after all, we need to run the project when it is fully ready for implementation!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

Well, everyone wants it, but where to go, after all, we need to run the project when it is fully ready for implementation!

I agree with you, in general we will wait and follow the news from developers
Neymar10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

I agree with you, in general we will wait and follow the news from developers

All right, you just have to wait and everything will be fine!
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

How to change money in Kazakhstan and not to get tricked by scammers

Kazakhstan is the country where the money mess has been continuing for centuries.

Cross-border transfers without commission based on the blockchain —  that's the nearest future. The p2p-web project AraneoBit is developing new areas in the CIS countries and Turkey, and will soon appear in Kazakhstan!

Kazakhstan is rich in delicious cuisine, breathtaking landscapes, endless steppes, snowy peaks, ”alpine meadows”, conservation areas, felt goods... and difficulties in currencies exchange. In the year dot, people were not puzzled by this problem: they could just pay with fur, pearls, and cattle. But it goes without saying that such payment options are not relevant nowadays — please, pay up!

Dirham or a couple of gold bars

Over five centuries money in Kazakhstan has changed many times: from dirhams to roubles. In the 5th century, BC people paid with gold and silver bars and traders ceased to practice barter deals.

Since the reign of the Mongols, gold dinars had been used on the territory of contemporary Kazakhstan. This currency faded away after the collapse of the Mongolian empire.  Economic recovery occurred a bit later: a silver tanga first appeared in the era of Tamerlan. This money had been in use for 400 years. Then, many centuries later, Russian roubles appeared because Kazakhstan became a part of the USSR. Even after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the independent country continued to use this currency and didn’t hurry to introduce their own one. The national monetary unit of Kazakhstan called “Kazakhstani tenge” first appeared in 1993. In just a week, all residents of the country immediately moved to new money. That time the exchange rate was 1 tenge to 500 Russian roubles. Nowadays, in February 2018 you can get 5,5 tenge for 1 Russian rouble. Within the last five years, the rate has grown up to 0.73 units only.
Years later, the design of the notes has changed significantly. The new design has been considered somewhat safe from forgery for a long time. The currency had 18 levels of protection, but this didn’t make things better.

“Black boxes”

In the year 2012 it’s easy to exchange dollars, euros, and roubles in tenge. The visitors actively use exchange offices and "black boxes" with their favorable rate and avoid banks because of their high commission.

Once we came to Kazakhstan — the country of the sun — to enjoy picturesque landscapes and chak-chak (national dessert food made from deep-fried dough drenched in a hot honey syrup and formed into a certain shape). Experienced tourists said that we should better take dollars to Kazakhstan: the euro rate is unprofitable and there is nothing to do with Russian roubles there. But nobody told us where and how to change money, and we had to shoot ourselves in the foot. We exchanged 50% of the currency in the bank (to be safe), and 50% of in the central marketplace (it’s much cheaper) and ... lost everything! In banks, the exchange rate is entirely unprofitable — you can lose almost 5% of the sum, although everything is very safe for you, no risks. In the marketplace, you may receive some torn banknotes, and nobody will accept them anywhere. We felt like hopeless losers in Alma-Ata. A bill  for two thousand tenges in the restaurant and an excellent room in the center of the city for nine thousand tenges could lighten the mood. Experienced tourists know about banks and good exchange offices, but what should other people do?

Despite the benefits of the exchanges, the bank remains the only proven and safe place for currency exchange. In street markets, railway stations and bus stations, street money changers often give you counterfeit money. Last year the government detected 2 million pseudo-tenges, which are actively used by counterfeiters.

Safe currency exchange

Four years ago, the National Bank of the country introduced new regulations on currency exchange, which would help to avoid illegal currency turnover. First, the exchange points must always have a certain rate, almost equal to the rates in official banks. Secondly, you won’t be able to receive more than a million tenges. The smallest banknote is 200 tenges, the largest one — 20 000 tenges. Thirdly, during the process of currency exchange, the program identifies and documents the identity of a staff member.

Despite all these innovations, counterfeiting and currency mess are flourishing in the country.

"In 2017, the amount of counterfeit currency was increased by 4% in comparison with the last year. Counterfeit banknotes are made using computer technology, an inkjet printer and ordinary offset paper, and they can not be distinguished from the real ones at first glance. However, on closer inspection, any person can immediately determine a fake", said the Head of the cash management department of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Togzhan Abisheva.

There is one more problem: when you exchange some money in tenge, you get “a bunch of notes” to carry around. It is very uncomfortable: for $100 you have 33 thousand tenges, for 1000 rubles you get about 6 thousand tenges. Where to put them all? Well, prepare one more luggage for cash then! The purchasing power of tenge is low. Some hotels and restaurants accept cards, but in particular places, you have to pay in cash only, for example in the National or local tea bars.

The AraneoBit team believes that launching p2p-web in Kazakhstan will help to solve these problems. With the help of AraneoBit service, money can be transferred to tokens both abroad and within the country. It will be a full-fledged alternative to the existing quasi-legal scheme in business. It is easy to buy tokens now, and will not require the rebuilding of old mechanisms. https://araneobit.io/Shady schemes will be left out and this is the most important. All transactions will be recorded on the blockchain. AraneoBit will become an relevant solution for the financial market of Kazakhstan.https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Bought or sold #bitcoin? Pay the tax!

This is exactly what the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation thinks. According to the report of the Ministry, Russian citizens must pay tax when they make transactions in bitcoins, buy or sell a digital currency.

Under the legislation of the #RussianFederation, individuals determine their income tax and declare their income independently. The letter from the Ministry says that all operations with cryptocurrency are under the general tax rules. This means that if you have received some monetary remuneration from another person under the contract, you must calculate how much money to pay out and inform the about it.

Every time you sell bitcoins, you have to pay a 13% tax off the profit. For example, you bought cryptocurrency and paid $30,000. Later you sold it and got a double profit, so the tax on the total sum must be paid. Let’s imagine that you’d bought bitcoins for 60 thousand dollars, and their value fell to 30 thousand. In this case, the tax on initial sum has to be paid.

The letter also indicates that an income is considered as a profit received in money and other forms. For example, if you won a car in a lottery, then the tax would be recovered from the determined sum of your prize.

Also, the Central Bank of The Russian Federation (as well as other financial regulators) warns citizens against risks related to cryptocurrency purchases. At the moment, the Bank excludes the possibility of handling out official calculations in digital currencies and doesn’t equate them with foreign money. Regulators can’t make their mind about the legal nature of bitcoins — this is the reason for the incomprehensible state of legislation. At the same time, on October 13, 2017, President #VladimirPutin instructed the Bank of Russia to determine the status of the cryptocurrency legislatively until the summer of 2018. It would simplify tax administration procedures.

Araneobit hopes that #cryptocurrency #tax issues will be resolved. It will significantly increase cryptocurrency turnover in our country. Let’s follow the developments together!
geronimo77

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

I would like to know how quickly developers will be able to win its audience of users, because there are many applications for money transfer.
okaypool

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I would like to know how quickly developers will be able to win its audience of users, because there are many applications for money transfer.
Indeed, now the market is beginning to be filled with applications of this kind ,the project should withstand greater competition from other similar applications.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

why pre sale is done very long from making thread this will take a long time in token sales

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: