Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

what platform do you use for this project? Only Windows? or maybe Android/iOS? or something other?
It will be best if they will use all of those platforms. I am not sure but are they going to develop an app or just a website maybe some sort of plugins where they can use to gather users data. A website base will be a good start for users to get familiarized in using their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Now most of the people who follow the crypto currency are young people. It's an easy payback. And those who are older are either not interested in it, or they do not want to figure it out. This is my personal opinion.
Of course, young people nowadays had a big curious feeling about something that makes you money. Those who are elder, not quite of them were interested to earn money and wanted to enjoy their life.
I agree with your opinion. Of course, I'm still very young, and I want you to say how to make money, but also to enjoy life with this money) And the project gives us the opportunity to combine our resources and improve our knowledge about something.

Being young has little to do with crypto, there are tons of young people <20 year who have a LOT invested and earnt from crypto trading
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

You should participate in their token sales right now as you get more bonus when you buy their tokens earlier rather than buying it when the token sales are over. Knowledge Token really helps everyone if you are a seller, a publisher or advertisers even if you are a buyer so it revolves around us and all of us will benefit for a good cause we don't buy their tokens just to trade and just to profit but we are having their tokens as this would help everyone to have a great review in whatever product or service they are looking for and also the advertisers get to know their viewers as well.

Thay is also what I am thinking. Buy now or regret later when the price is so high.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

Now most of the people who follow the crypto currency are young people. It's an easy payback. And those who are older are either not interested in it, or they do not want to figure it out. This is my personal opinion.
Of course, young people nowadays had a big curious feeling about something that makes you money. Those who are elder, not quite of them were interested to earn money and wanted to enjoy their life.
I agree with your opinion. Of course, I'm still very young, and I want you to say how to make money, but also to enjoy life with this money) And the project gives us the opportunity to combine our resources and improve our knowledge about something.

Yes, what was the knowledge they are providing inorder to improve your standard because without understanding about technology it is waste. On what basis they will provide knowledge for you?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Older people no longer want to understand what is crypto and that it is possible to earn money from nothing. They believe that the person necessarily should go to work, but they are wrong:)
This statement of yours is partially agreeable bit not totally true ,I think the investor age brackets is generally evenly distributed. But the older people seem to invest in a stable investment like renowned stocks or real estate.
But younger people tend to distribute their sums and saving wisely and therefore more in crypto currency.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

A very promising project.I advise everyone to join him.I participate in the bounty
Knowledge token really helps the users. I have also joined the knowledge token bounty spreading around social channels, will keep supporting as already huge investors rolling investing funds in this successful ICO. Good luck.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

You should participate in their token sales right now as you get more bonus when you buy their tokens earlier rather than buying it when the token sales are over. Knowledge Token really helps everyone if you are a seller, a publisher or advertisers even if you are a buyer so it revolves around us and all of us will benefit for a good cause we don't buy their tokens just to trade and just to profit but we are having their tokens as this would help everyone to have a great review in whatever product or service they are looking for and also the advertisers get to know their viewers as well.

Thay is also what I am thinking. Buy now or regret later when the price is so high.
Never late to buy Knowledge Tokens. Someone have a doubt about Knowledge but we can see at the future. Believe at least x5 from begin.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

Knowledge Token will not be available only on their platform, it will also use by other THIRD PARTY which means, we may be see their token on other apps that have on experience with crypto, but want to take advantage of this technology. I think is better for those apps than creating their own token.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Knowledge Token will not be available only on their platform, it will also use by other THIRD PARTY which means, we may be see their token on other apps that have on experience with crypto, but want to take advantage of this technology. I think is better for those apps than creating their own token.
That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

It doesn't means that, it means they can create a similar token, not the same exact, even if they use the same specs, they will create something different

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

A very promising project.I advise everyone to join him.I participate in the bounty
Yes. You can see some people still support this project. Why? Because they have a real working about advertising activity - real profit.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
He ment other apps and platform accepting knowledge tokens as a payment method or just a token for exchanges . How exactly do you think you can make knowledge token wallet in any wallet xD ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

what platform do you use for this project? Only Windows? or maybe Android/iOS? or something other?
It will be best if they will use all of those platforms. I am not sure but are they going to develop an app or just a website maybe some sort of plugins where they can use to gather users data. A website base will be a good start for users to get familiarized in using their platform.

This a great idea there mates, If they can  try to launch first a beta app for just days,
And wait for the results to see bugs and other improvements. Will nowadays all people use gadgets that use Android, IOS.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

I think that's already typical for a token or coins but that doesn't mean it would be easy for Knowledge token to be on other platforms or wallets. They will require a contract with third-party platforms in order to do so which I think they should just prioritize later on.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

waiting for luach this project , is any bounty program ?please send me link of bounty .

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

It doesn't means that, it means they can create a similar token, not the same exact, even if they use the same specs, they will create something different
it is true if they make the same token but it is not similar to say there is a different is not exactly the same as another token.
Pokesoul

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

This a great idea there mates, If they can  try to launch first a beta app for just days,
And wait for the results to see bugs and other improvements. Will nowadays all people use gadgets that use Android, IOS.
I think the developer should the faster the better to make mobile applications. I think most users will be young, and they all use smartphones.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Well KT is probably an ERC20 coin so you can use any ERC20 wallet and there are loads and loads of ERC20 supporting ETH wallets anyway
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

They will surely launch a beta app for this project to check for all the bugs that will occur or they can invite some trusted members to check their app. Anyway is it already announced that Knowledge token will have their own app?

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

The project is interesting for evaluation and monetization of knowledge acquisition, but it is interesting how the developer wants to apply in business? Does the team have agreements with educational institutions?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: