Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

This project can be use in many ways. Like finding a job or looking for a specific person with a kind of ability to hire. You can also use this for education purposes. Hoping that this project's progress will grow fast and we will be able to see more features of this. Good luck.

Actually, the good side of this project is big points for the success of the ICO. The more unique features they will update the more customers will be attracted to this project.

Yes, because some features in their project are very common now and a lot of existing projects already using it. A good features and a very unique add-ons will make this project more popular.
Absolutely agree. Many projects like this provide as many services as possible in one place and win one that, as this project will collect as many services as possible.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:56:51 PM

This program being featured in Forbes shows authenticity, this looks organized and well structured. Trying to meet the needs of all parties and keep them happy. Ally of ICO going on , buy trust me if this comes out right it will be worth it. Looking out for it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

So, in a single sentence, it's all about paying for reviews, polling and etc. Which is in fact not so unique idea as one might think.
Yes, it's enhanced with some features, but eventually doesn't contribute disruptive ideas.

You earn while you learn..is kind of a portal where investors have a particular target and also users choose what to promote, review and then earn while on it.I like the bounty campaign it kind of have its own portal. this show how dedicated team is to project success

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

This token will built-in mass media? Or it will be only used by individuals and etc? Whether it will be possible to order advertising on city banners for example?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:47:24 PM

So this token is not generated through computing. I'm still trying to understand how knowledge token works. Is this token generated with the users' own knowledge? The idea is great but where can we use Knowledge Token?

The process is called 'metamining'

You can read more about this in detail in our whitepaper: https://knowledge.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/white_paper_english_22122017-1.pdf

Users participate in Q & A without our apps and partner apps, and for participating and correctly answering questions, you are rewarding with Knowledge tokens.
This provides an incentive mechanism to encourage users to participate and contribute.
Thanks for your fast response, I got the idea and trying to learn more about it.
So far what I understand is that it's like a survey that gives a reward. But with this platform, it will create a community of users, advertisers, reviewers, consumers, etc which I think will make it more efficient the people who are involved in its ecosystem.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

I do not know, the project seems to me not very interesting. But still ... What will be the value of the token, and on which exchanges will it be traded?
I think, the token will be listed in exchanes after the end of the ICO and also the coin can be much profitable in future as the price per token will gradually increase deoending on the supply and demand structure.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

I do not know, the project seems to me not very interesting. But still ... What will be the value of the token, and on which exchanges will it be traded?
You can waiting, in my opinion, at least we need 2-3 months to listing on some exchange or purchased listing. And cryptopia or etherdelta is the good choice for first listing.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:23 PM

the concept of rewarding knowledge is very awesome, but I got a question.
are you going to check user's background knowledge to ensure that he has the right knowledge to review certain product, and what makes you different from those reviews on youtube beside token. and how you will protect us from misinformation?
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:17:36 PM

I'm very interested to know more how it will relate to the gaming grid, and how it will co-operate with it to make it better, any idea?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:13 PM

I am interested in this projet.i think this is the best platform for the knowledge sharing.on this platform any person can share their knowledge and also do question &answers.And you also get reward for your knowledge sharing.i wish that this project will acheive good succes.
I agree with you we have attention about increasing our shoping knowledgement via Knowledge Token Project. 1% for bounty program, so small.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:05:07 PM

I am little bit curious about this question and ads platform which is used to measure the knowledge level of the user by measuring correctness, incorrectness, the amount of engagement and score, and/or intent in cases where there is no correct or incorrect answer, as well as absence of knowledge and/or lack of measurement, with a topic or set of topics. It's very interesting to try this to know my level of knowledge and this will also be fun knowing your how much knowledge do we have.
Efta321

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

I am little bit curious about this question and ads platform which is used to measure the knowledge level of the user by measuring correctness, incorrectness, the amount of engagement and score, and/or intent in cases where there is no correct or incorrect answer, as well as absence of knowledge and/or lack of measurement, with a topic or set of topics. It's very interesting to try this to know my level of knowledge and this will also be fun knowing your how much knowledge do we have.
yes to know this project we have to read Ann Thread and white paper, we just need to pay attention to this project because many changes will be done to change.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:26:46 AM

You can waiting, in my opinion, at least we need 2-3 months to listing on some exchange or purchased listing. And cryptopia or etherdelta is the good choice for first listing.

yeah etherdelta is a good choice for first listing if you want to get hacked your coins/tokens  Grin

by the way Idex is more secure ... ı dont understand why people doesnt prefer it.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

Being a dynamic lead in my company these knowledge tokens really helps me better now as I give few to encourage my down lines it creates them a new trend as I could hear from them, what they analyse and the token for better earning, it regenerates them from the existence helping to set them extreme better. As they are good traders this new idea sets them a blossom to reap new. Thanks for the launch.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:34:57 AM

You can pretty much expect any ETH based token to be listed on Etherdelta cause that's like the haven of ETH based shitcoins and AFAIK doesnt need any registration beyond a little push
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

This is another good project. This project catch my eye through its attractive and organized ANN Thread. We all know that everyone of us possesses knowledge, and which is shaped through their individual life experiences, but opportunities to share, showcase, and receive the benefit of one’s own knowledge can be scarce for most people. And now, this project, Knowledge.io, introduces a platform to applaud and reward users for sharing their knowledge. I will be looking forward to what might happen to this project. But I hope this will succeed.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:36:09 AM

So this token is not generated through computing. I'm still trying to understand how knowledge token works. Is this token generated with the users' own knowledge? The idea is great but where can we use Knowledge Token?

Huh? How would tokens be generated from "knowledge" More importantly how would the platform even test the amount of "knowledge" you have?

So you will earn token by answering generated questions? Is it something like earning money from typing captcha? Although it was just revised from captcha to questions?
Yes, why not? It is just basically the same as paid per survey or PPS in short. Eventually, I always boring to do this thing, I usually paid 2 cents just for the PPS, I hope the developer may increase the payout value.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:48:03 AM

Huh? How would tokens be generated from "knowledge" More importantly how would the platform even test the amount of "knowledge" you have?

So you will earn token by answering generated questions? Is it something like earning money from typing captcha? Although it was just revised from captcha to questions?
Yes, why not? It is just basically the same as paid per survey or PPS in short. Eventually, I always boring to do this thing, I usually paid 2 cents just for the PPS, I hope the developer may increase the payout value.
But this is like we're being payed by sharing our knowledge about a specific things. May this project have a nice offer so that many will try to do this services unlike a PPS which offer less amount of value.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

I have appreciate to Knowledge Token when they said that improve schools quality by giving tokens as award of Knowledgement. Wait, what is Knowledge Tokens symbol?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: