Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

Knowledge Token is looking like a serious project.
I want to promote your project on youtube. If you interest then you can contact with me.

That's a good idea mate. Youtube has many viewers and potential investors may be interested in this project. Goodluck!

An excellent idea, today most sellers only advertise in YouTube. Because there are now a lot of potential buyers, rather than promote advertising on television.
You are right, Yutoub is very popular in our time, there is a huge number of people. But social networks should not be forgotten, this is also one of the good ways to distribute advertising about your project.
To promote on youtube you need first to find a big channel that deals with crypto currrency subjects ,and pay them to review your coin. Small channels don't really work when it comes to advertisments.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

I want to promote your project on youtube. If you interest then you can contact with me.

That's a good idea mate. Youtube has many viewers and potential investors may be interested in this project. Goodluck!

An excellent idea, today most sellers only advertise in YouTube. Because there are now a lot of potential buyers, rather than promote advertising on television.
You are right, Yutoub is very popular in our time, there is a huge number of people. But social networks should not be forgotten, this is also one of the good ways to distribute advertising about your project.
To promote on youtube you need first to find a big channel that deals with crypto currrency subjects ,and pay them to review your coin. Small channels don't really work when it comes to advertisments.

This project has big team, and the founder Brad Mehl has 20 years of management experience at data-driven companies in software, B2B marketplaces, e-commerce, education, business information and analytics.  He is the founder and CEO of Lively, an engagement and analytics platform that increases ROI of live events. As Vice President of Marketing at Penton.

and you guys are suggesting them to promote in someone channel!, they already know their job and what's better for the project.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

I agree and the number of views should be real, but small channels often use YouTubeMonster.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:32:02 PM

Pumping the views won't help, only genuine views brings to real interest in people. People notice when something is fake.
Let's put it as an example. you have 3 videos, 1 is 100K views, and the other 2 are 150 views, do you think it's legit?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:24 PM

I agree and the number of views should be real, but small channels often use YouTubeMonster.
Pumping the views won't help, only genuine views brings to real interest in people. People notice when something is fake.
Let's put it as an example. you have 3 videos, 1 is 100K views, and the other 2 are 150 views, do you think it's legit?
Lol. If someone cheat view on youtube, they will be minus view and subcribers after 2-3 days soon. Pumping some views it ok, but with 500-1k view above, you can get ban from youtube. I think Knowledge Token could make stream on youtube with airdrop?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

Great to know Total #of tokens created:125M, Pre-Sale tokens available: 15M, cdowdsale together available:68.75M. Hoping this project board with great success as it is a knowledge platform to enhance and expertise availing the token is an added advantage good us in the digital economy. Thanks for the great launch.
Efta321

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:07:24 AM

I am perfectly amazed with this Knowledge Token. This must be a very intelligent platform i've ever had. Imagine, we have basis on how knowledgeable are we. This is for everyone, for all of us that value knowledge. Really, knowledge is the key to success. If you are bright and smart then you have a lot of knowledge token. So excited to experience solving problems that will calculate my ability to adopt on questions. Cheers!
I agree that this very smart platform we have ever had. when we have a basis for how widespread our knowledge is so helpful to us in everything. knowledge is the most important thing in our lives because knowledge is everything.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:24:31 AM

Do you think that YouTubers are that smart? People on YouTube actually fall for shitty clickbait, they're not the ones checking if the views are real or fake.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:54:52 AM

I am so glad about this project. Yeah, this Knowledge Token is really a great one. I can say that the team working on this Knowledge Token is giving their best, especially their full package of time and effort, that why they reach what this project is in now. This is really a good paltform that exist here in the crypto cyrrency community. This Knowledge Token is very beneficial to all of us, people, users and even of course the investors that is investing here. I really much appreciate this project. I'll be looking forward to this Knowledge Token

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

This project has big team, and the founder Brad Mehl has 20 years of management experience at data-driven companies in software, B2B marketplaces, e-commerce, education, business information and analytics.  He is the founder and CEO of Lively, an engagement and analytics platform that increases ROI of live events. As Vice President of Marketing at Penton.

and you guys are suggesting them to promote in someone channel!, they already know their job and what's better for the project.
It already shows in every possible ways. Just visit their website or bountyportal and you will know how the team works, every single detail is organize and up to date am sure they have alot of support and backups, is great to this is one of the next year best platform

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:52:41 AM

Someone who is already 20 years in managing this kind of project would turn out really successful because they already know how to improved, listen to the people's comments, opinions and suggestion for the project to be great and successful. I would really like my invest to be in the hands of expert because they already know what will be the outcome, many people will promote this platform knowledge token because they have trust with the founder and developer that this project will arise

It's not always like that, I wish it could.
Experience is only a helpful tool amongst many others, but a participation of such skilled manager not a guarantee for the projects to succeed.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:58:05 AM

I like the employees reward so much, very thoughtful of you guys. A lot of people are threatened by any form of change ,making it difficult for growth. But having put up the employees rewards is a very tactful way of getting them to do as required and be rewarded. At the end everyone is happy.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:25:49 AM

Well, views doesn't really matter as long as the video content is very informative. Actually the most important thing to do is to attract more serious investors to join the program not only to watch it.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:38:45 AM

Always in any project it remains to find investors. To date, a lot of projects in which are invested but they have not been able to reach the level. After that, not every investor who lost his money wants to invest again in an unknown project. We have to wait a long time.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

Wow, interesting information. It is more likely that such a team can easily cope with such a complex project and that it is even more important to use the platform.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:53:51 AM

Start this project with old idea seem not a good choice, advertising industry grow too fast now and if this project want to catch up then you must hire more main devolopers. I will not invest into this project if no more new devs are hired.  Undecided

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:15:28 AM

Someone who is already 20 years in managing this kind of project would turn out really successful because they already know how to improved, listen to the people's comments, opinions and suggestion for the project to be great and successful. I would really like my invest to be in the hands of expert because they already know what will be the outcome, many people will promote this platform knowledge token because they have trust with the founder and developer that this project will arise
A professional knows not only the needs of his business, but also knows how to correctly apply the finished product. Knows how to make a quick start, so I think the project should earn.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

I love to see how knowledge token was organized and develop by almost veterans team. I can see the are very active on answering inquiries about the project on how its platform work. For that a big YES for Knowledge token and goodluck for the development of the project.
I also like the team working on the project and I think if the developer makes the product on coins it will be possible to earn good money.

That's the idea hitting two birds with one stone. Because we are not only earning tokens for free but also learning new knowledge we didn't know.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

Well, views doesn't really matter as long as the video content is very informative. Actually the most important thing to do is to attract more serious investors to join the program not only to watch it.
I agree with you that even there is only few viewers means it's not legit. The major things to know about the project is there whitepaper and videos is just like a summary of the whole project. They have to read and understand about the content of the whitepaper for them to deeply understand what is the ICO all about and they can conclude if it has potential.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

I agree with you that even there is only few viewers means it's not legit. The major things to know about the project is there whitepaper and videos is just like a summary of the whole project. They have to read and understand about the content of the whitepaper for them to deeply understand what is the ICO all about and they can conclude if it has potential.
As we can Knowledge Token have potential with can serve 5,000,00 user. Devs team, could Knowledge Platform launch at iOS or Android?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: