Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

Start this project with old idea seem not a good choice, advertising industry grow too fast now and if this project want to catch up then you must hire more main devolopers. I will not invest into this project if no more new devs are hired.  Undecided
I agree with you. I think Knowledge Token Team have lack of some devs. We need at least 2-3 devs more who able to solves all problems.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:45:19 PM

I love to see how knowledge token was organized and develop by almost veterans team. I can see the are very active on answering inquiries about the project on how its platform work. For that a big YES for Knowledge token and goodluck for the development of the project.
I also like the team working on the project and I think if the developer makes the product on coins it will be possible to earn good money.

That's the idea hitting two birds with one stone. Because we are not only earning tokens for free but also learning new knowledge we didn't know.

Yeah, aside from gaining knowledge and learning new things this project will also give us the opportunity to make some profit. I am following this project now and I am hoping for more developments in the coming weeks.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

I want to support this project through signature or social media campaign but I didn't see any plans for it on their ROADMAP. Won't there be any? I saw a 1% Bounty Allocations, what would that be for? It seems like you only allocated some to translations Bounty. 
rabotacoin

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

Start this project with old idea seem not a good choice, advertising industry grow too fast now and if this project want to catch up then you must hire more main devolopers. I will not invest into this project if no more new devs are hired.  Undecided
I agree with you. I think Knowledge Token Team have lack of some devs. We need at least 2-3 devs more who able to solves all problems.
I'm sure the developers will do it with this project. Most likely they have already thought of everything and made the right decision. I will follow the news and updates of the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

Pumping the views won't help, only genuine views brings to real interest in people. People notice when something is fake.
Let's put it as an example. you have 3 videos, 1 is 100K views, and the other 2 are 150 views, do you think it's legit?

Well, views doesn't really matter as long as the video content is very informative. Actually the most important thing to do is to attract more serious investors to join the program not only to watch it.

well, youtube is actually a good platform also for ratings. I wanted to join some invest programs but after I search them in youtube and read the comments  so I just change my mind and did not invest. A few days later the website turn really to scam. In youtube it matters actually the comments of the people bcs nowadays everyone can organize a good video content by fiverr and Co.  Grin
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:09:43 PM

It looks like a great idea and I think your platform is going to be really good if you did exactly what you said on your website, I like the idea of user can use token knowledge to buy products from you which is really nice feature, but I'm sure What's kind of items we can buy? if you can tell us.
The second thing that I love is that advertisers will try to educate user about their products and that's something cool, because something we face difficulties and we do a lot of effort to understand their products, So I think ,you will save my time.
With this platform we can found materials which we want, i think this is will better than google in this case for searching some books and etc for reading and publishing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

The project looks very promising.this is the knowledge sharing platform.here we can share our knowledge and also get reward.i wish this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

The project is a interesting project...it has a good idea & it can be reached the goal if they follow what they mean in their website...many people want to buy knowledge token...what are the criteria of buying knowledge coin??
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

The project is a interesting project...it has a good idea & it can be reached the goal if they follow what they mean in their website...many people want to buy knowledge token...what are the criteria of buying knowledge coin??
depends what you mean wit criteria . Knowledge coin can be bought now in the Pre-sale with BTC, LTC, ETH and Wire Transfer. Token value: $1.00 USD
 .Minimum TX size: 0.01 BTC, 0.1 ETH, 0.5 LTC
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

Pumping the views won't help, only genuine views brings to real interest in people. People notice when something is fake.
Let's put it as an example. you have 3 videos, 1 is 100K views, and the other 2 are 150 views, do you think it's legit?

Pumping the views wont help which is actually not viewed completely. It's also based on comments, investors do comment about their experiences, genuine rankings matters for the other investors, a better bonus helps to gain more investors along with contributors.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

I know that. I saw people cheating on youtube to try to be popular, when instead I got real views and got popular myself just for something I really wanted to show to the world.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

The project looks very promising.this is the knowledge sharing platform.here we can share our knowledge and also get reward.i wish this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
A descent and promising because of its good services to offer. Everyone of us has knowledge so I think everyone also can involve in this project. Sharing knowledge while earning some rewards is somewhat like a very fun way of helping others.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 PM

lots of creators are leaving youtube and head to amazon and others platform, If Knowledge succeed to build a there place to creators to get reward for their Knowledge. It will get lost of those who are having problem with youtube.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:21:34 AM

I want to support this project through signature or social media campaign but I didn't see any plans for it on their ROADMAP. Won't there be any? I saw a 1% Bounty Allocations, what would that be for? It seems like you only allocated some to translations Bounty. 

Bounties usually arent mentioned on the roadmap in any case. Roadmaps are more for planned projects and goals of the project. Bounty isnt a goal for the project nor does it attract the bigger investors
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:28:28 AM

Bounties usually arent mentioned on the roadmap in any case. Roadmaps are more for planned projects and goals of the project. Bounty isnt a goal for the project nor does it attract the bigger investors

agree, since most of the bounty just looking for his own advantage, not to think of the jobs that are being followed, but the bounty can also promote projects so that more investors to join in the project. but it depends on oneself.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

I am well - amazed to the platform of this project. I hope that this will be more popular in the community. I really like the idea of the Knowledge Token that will allows the user to use Knowledge Token to buy products which is a very nice feature of this token. Moreover, with this great project, I want to continuosly support Knowledge Token to the best I could do. Spreading the news and information regaring this project will help this to be known by other people around. So I hope that this will continue to strive better for the success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:38:24 AM

What I am trying to bring up here is if they have plans in putting bounties for a promotional campaign for this project. Honestly, I can't invest in this project so I am looking at the roadmap from my own perspective as someone who wants to support it. A bounty might not attract investors(since they already have their own marketing strategies) but it will surely attract more supporters which every single one counts because they need individuals knowledge in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

Knowledge Token will kind of give you more insight of your product, the reviewers, your target audience and how they basically respond to the you, as an publisher or business owner you can view you reviewers, see their rating check their previous work and then you can be able to make your decision..Is really a good rating system and i will like to see how it works out

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:13:10 AM

I like the employees reward so much, very thoughtful of you guys. A lot of people are threatened by any form of change ,making it difficult for growth. But having put up the employees rewards is a very tactful way of getting them to do as required and be rewarded. At the end everyone is happy.
yes I guess we have to give awards to these employees is a very wise way to make them do as requested and rewarded so that they also do something well without any fatigue and very consistent with his job. this is a great solution to make the project great.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:57 AM

Bounties are available for this project, those really getting a great support, we have to mention the bounties in the main thread also along with gaining the knowledge in this winning competitive world, we also like knowledge token which really helps for making profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: