Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

I want to support this project through signature or social media campaign but I didn't see any plans for it on their ROADMAP. Won't there be any? I saw a 1% Bounty Allocations, what would that be for? It seems like you only allocated some to translations Bounty.  

Bounties usually arent mentioned on the roadmap in any case. Roadmaps are more for planned projects and goals of the project. Bounty isnt a goal for the project nor does it attract the bigger investors
What I am trying to bring up here is if they have plans in putting bounties for a promotional campaign for this project. Honestly, I can't invest in this project so I am looking at the roadmap from my own perspective as someone who wants to support it. A bounty might not attract investors(since they already have their own marketing strategies) but it will surely attract more supporters which every single one counts because they need individuals knowledge in the future.
The project can really attract future consumers of this platform, these coins. Of course, the developer must invest heavily in advertising his platform.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

Pumping the views won't help, only genuine views brings to real interest in people. People notice when something is fake.
Let's put it as an example. you have 3 videos, 1 is 100K views, and the other 2 are 150 views, do you think it's legit?

Well, views doesn't really matter as long as the video content is very informative. Actually the most important thing to do is to attract more serious investors to join the program not only to watch it.

well, youtube is actually a good platform also for ratings. I wanted to join some invest programs but after I search them in youtube and read the comments  so I just change my mind and did not invest. A few days later the website turn really to scam. In youtube it matters actually the comments of the people bcs nowadays everyone can organize a good video content by fiverr and Co.  Grin

Youtube is not only video streaming service, it's the search market challenger, it's snapping at Google search heels.
Who might ever think of this to happen?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

When I was watching the YouTube video about knowledge token I really appreciate how the idea is being created because all can earn this token with the participation of each one of us about our knowledge in a particular product. We can buy products by using the token in their marketplace. So comfortable to think about this kind of transactions.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

The project looks very promising.this is the knowledge sharing platform.here we can share our knowledge and also get reward.i wish this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
Correct it is a knowledge sharing platform that is specificaly design for book authors and readers which illiminates publishers as middle man.
Absolutely. Knowledge sharing platform is the next future of sharing platform and the prices of this service will decrease slightly because there are no publishers. We can also have a chat with the authors and the readers privately.

Definitely, a great and promising project that for sure will love by many users. I believed that this project has a bright future as they introduces a platform to applaud and reward users for sharing their knowledge. Also, they proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.

The project is certainly big and promising, but I'm not sure that it will get a big spread. Not everyone will understand its essence and not all will be able to apply it. I hope for the success of the developer.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

I agree with you that even there is only few viewers means it's not legit. The major things to know about the project is there whitepaper and videos is just like a summary of the whole project. They have to read and understand about the content of the whitepaper for them to deeply understand what is the ICO all about and they can conclude if it has potential.
As we can Knowledge Token have potential with can serve 5,000,00 user. Devs team, could Knowledge Platform launch at iOS or Android?

Well this is a good idea for all those who uses phone for browsing. Hoping this IOS and android will be launched soon.

vivavivu

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

Knowledge Token will kind of give you more insight of your product, the reviewers, your target audience and how they basically respond to the you, as an publisher or business owner you can view you reviewers, see their rating check their previous work and then you can be able to make your decision..Is really a good rating system and i will like to see how it works out
Yes, Knogledge Token Project give a chance for advertiser like me can have collect customer insight then make a right decision to produce goods for market.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

Knowledge Token will kind of give you more insight of your product, the reviewers, your target audience and how they basically respond to the you, as an publisher or business owner you can view you reviewers, see their rating check their previous work and then you can be able to make your decision..Is really a good rating system and i will like to see how it works out
Yes, Knogledge Token Project give a chance for advertiser like me can have collect customer insight then make a right decision to produce goods for market.
Of course it serves to know the tastes of each person and their interests so it helps to focus the advertising campaigns on the people who may be interested in a specific product.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

The project looks very promising.this is the knowledge sharing platform.here we can share our knowledge and also get reward.i wish this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
Correct it is a knowledge sharing platform that is specificaly design for book authors and readers which illiminates publishers as middle man.
Absolutely. Knowledge sharing platform is the next future of sharing platform and the prices of this service will decrease slightly because there are no publishers. We can also have a chat with the authors and the readers privately.

Definitely, a great and promising project that for sure will love by many users. I believed that this project has a bright future as they introduces a platform to applaud and reward users for sharing their knowledge. Also, they proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.

The project is certainly big and promising, but I'm not sure that it will get a big spread. Not everyone will understand its essence and not all will be able to apply it. I hope for the success of the developer.
I agree with you that we have a promising project. Especially, Knowledge Token make a goal about advertising and customer - important demand for every business.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Of course it serves to know the tastes of each person and their interests so it helps to focus the advertising campaigns on the people who may be interested in a specific product.
This is a great idea and it is very convenient for business and advertising distribution. Any user will receive what he needs.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

I agree with you that even there is only few viewers means it's not legit. The major things to know about the project is there whitepaper and videos is just like a summary of the whole project. They have to read and understand about the content of the whitepaper for them to deeply understand what is the ICO all about and they can conclude if it has potential.
As we can Knowledge Token have potential with can serve 5,000,00 user. Devs team, could Knowledge Platform launch at iOS or Android?

Well this is a good idea for all those who uses phone for browsing. Hoping this IOS and android will be launched soon.
As for now there's no mention of any IOS app for knowledge platform in the road map . Unfortunately it's not that detailed and only focuses about the pre-sale . But i would assume they will work on adding the platform to the mobile devices ,because it's very important in this time.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Me too, this is the reason why I am following this project developments now. I am curious what will be the outcome of knowledge token. I am sure that more investors will be interested to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

Aside from that I'm sure devs already have more add-ons on this project. Because some of that features are very common now. More people are looking for different features that will have their interests.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

As for now there's no mention of any IOS app for knowledge platform in the road map . Unfortunately it's not that detailed and only focuses about the pre-sale . But i would assume they will work on adding the platform to the mobile devices ,because it's very important in this time.

Great idea for adding an application to smartphones. After all, today most people are sitting on the Internet from the phone and not from the computer. But this application solves the problem for many users who support this project.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:33:40 PM

I agree, as I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.
In this business, mobile applications are necessary for the platform and the sooner the developer makes the applications, the better. I hope the applications will be in demand.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

I agree, as I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.
In this business, mobile applications are necessary for the platform and the sooner the developer makes the applications, the better. I hope the applications will be in demand.
I agree, i use android smartphone and working with cryptocurrency everyday, so i hope developer will combine him project with mobile devices and etc.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:52 PM

I agree, i use android smartphone and working with cryptocurrency everyday, so i hope developer will combine him project with mobile devices and etc.
Yes absolutely right.nowdays all people use the smartphones.And also do most of work with their smart phones.so it's vwry important to launch the application for this project.so anyone can easily participate into this project.
Yes I agree with you many of the people and users used many different platforms other from personal computer and Smartphones and therefore introduction of this project on various platforms will be helpful.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:14:57 PM

This is just a win win program who ever get involved and which ever way get something great out of it. Those giving their options on the vast topic get to share what they know to other there by impacting knowledge, those who seek answers on this topics benefit from having to read from so many options.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

Everyone can have their reward when they get involved in this kind of platform, reviewing, and answering about a specific product will surely have their reward.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:46 PM

The team of this knowledge token is huge. Team members are divided into different aspects, and therefore the structure of the project is well organized. With their huge number of team, they properly handled the different inquiries of clients. This knowledge token is really amazing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:29:06 PM

Giving reward to people in recognition of their services, efforts, or achievements will encourage them to share more knowledge on this platform which means it will continues growing and get more popular with times and those who invest now will get reward on their investment in that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: