Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

If the bounty thread had been create?I want reserved the Chinese translation.

Hello there a member, You can contact O.P here if the translation bounty is still available.
I think many members also want to join like you do. You may also read the front page to gain more information about the goal of the project.

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

If the bounty thread had been create?I want reserved the Chinese translation.

Hello there a member, You can contact O.P here if the translation bounty is still available.
I think many members also want to join like you do. You may also read the front page to gain more information about the goal of the project.
Seems the OP doesn't really active here to replies your message. However, I've got no reply from the developer since this week, what we gonna do is just waiting for an answer from the developer.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

Pre -ICO will be in 15 January... it is a big project...They have a nice review by popular corporations... so you can see,this project is trustful by the big people...so investor can easily invest here now..
It has positive reviews from all angles i saw it on icobench and review there was really great, so great work and i have to say they are really awesome with their platform design is great
If that's true that this project has a positive reviews on icobench then I can say that during their pre-sale there will be no problem after all. The total number of tokens available in their pre-sale is 15 million and to think it's too huge but I do trust this project because as far as I know it's becoming more popular now.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

As I understand it is possible not only to earn money with this КT coin, but also to get knowledge, young people often do not understand this, but people of age often especially strive for knowledge, they will probably need a coin more.
This platform is like a win-win situation because both parties can earned reward by sharing their knowledge. A simple and easy to understand about how this platform works. Needless to say, investors can easily understand the project without any further issue.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

Pre -ICO will be in 15 January... it is a big project...They have a nice review by popular corporations... so you can see,this project is trustful by the big people...so investor can easily invest here now..
It has positive reviews from all angles i saw it on icobench and review there was really great, so great work and i have to say they are really awesome with their platform design is great

Nice, if the project really have a good review then we can be sure that knowledge token will get a lot of support to all serious investors. Having a positive review will attract more members to participate. I am hoping that pre-ico and ico sale will be successful.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

I look forward to January 15, when the ISO will happen. So if you are an investor, and doubt about investing in this project, do not hesitate and invest right now! Let's support this project together.
Yes, let's all come together and bring out the best support we can do with Knowledge Token. This is a project that will surely fly to the moon as the presentation is very well detailed we really are sure that we are in the good project that will take care of us. The service that this project can offer can really make a big change in our society.
The project certainly needs support and good investments, because it really will be useful to our society. I hope that his followers will be enough for a good start.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

If the reviews are really true and those big corporations are really legit then this project will really be successful in the near future. Investors should join the ico now. This project really have a lot of potentials.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

You can send please to me references to popular sites with the reviews of given project? I am interested in reading, as I monitor for that project from the very beginning.   Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arkazle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

Today, most young people find it difficult to get carried away by reading books, all their free time passes on the Internet. Perhaps this project will help to interest people in their education and the opportunity to earn some money.

Once again a completely unrelated comment this is a knowledge as in advertising related knowledge not a textbook seller token, atleast that's what it sounds lik
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

A КT token may be in demand when training in firms where people seek to gain knowledge to increase their careers and higher salaries, it is likely that in this case the coin will succeed.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

A КT token may be in demand when training in firms where people seek to gain knowledge to increase their careers and higher salaries, it is likely that in this case the coin will succeed.
The coin will surely suceed in future as knowledge is always less. There is imense knowledge and knowledge tokens can really help peoples to find knowledge much more easily which will increase the investors in this project. I think, this project can really be successfull in future as the concept used in this project is completely innovative.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

Yes, the coin will succeed as people are interested to gain knowledge and also spread knowledge to others. I think this project will get very high value to its coin when it is released because every one will use it for gaining knowledge. This project also has a very good management team.
I absolutely agree that a token can be the widest application in many industries, in the modern world a person learns all his life and if he still gets a reward for studying it will be excellent.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Today's, people are really fond of engaging in the different social media out there in the social world. People use social media for different aspects and reasons, but of course, it is mainly using to get update from people and things that is happening around the globe. Using the strategy of using social media in promoting this project is a really good idea to boost its name in the crypto currency world. I hope that Knowledge Token will continue to create better progress and developments that will benefit the community.

Efta321

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Today's, people are really fond of engaging in the different social media out there in the social world. People use social media for different aspects and reasons, but of course, it is mainly using to get update from people and things that is happening around the globe. Using the strategy of using social media in promoting this project is a really good idea to boost its name in the crypto currency world. I hope that Knowledge Token will continue to create better progress and developments that will benefit the community.

that's right. Using a social media usage strategy to promote a project or a product is a great idea to increase popularity. I am very lucky to get to know the technology in this day and age.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

Knowledge token platform is having a great deal "Employees Reward", it really make every one keep doing their good work and it actually encourages their spirit to work as they also deal with many people who may be even stand against, crossing all the obstacles in dealing different people they still keep doing their work and this rewards really encourages them, knowledge token platform seems very aspiring with its planning to make the project successful.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

The part that really got me on knowledge tokens is the way of mining they introduced, very unique. I mean this, "The Knowledge token is mined not by cryptographic hashing, but by solving questions from which Knowledge Scores can be developed, or by usage of websites and apps that have some associated knowledge value".
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Knowledge token is really make their marks in crypto industry. This is really an exciting and fabulous way to earn and enjoy. This project gives everyone chance to grab their token by just being patient and good followers.
Yes, at now have many people who have attention about Knowledge Token, we can now we hit 24 pages and have many question about this project.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

Knowledge token is really make their marks in crypto industry. This is really an exciting and fabulous way to earn and enjoy. This project gives everyone chance to grab their token by just being patient and good followers.
Yes, at now have many people who have attention about Knowledge Token, we can now we hit 24 pages and have many question about this project.
There was huge targets every one wishing to succeed, Advertisers can target users with knowledge scores about topic sets related to their products and services. They can also educate audience about their products and services to measure the user level of understanding with the platform of knowledge token. Many rewards are added.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

For at least 2 week we dont have any news about Knowlege Token, so still waiting for at 15th private sales ending to have news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: