Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

To learn something it's cost money and time and that's why also sharing knowledge should reward to encourage people help other with experience that they have. that's what knowledge's team want to do.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

New blog post from our head of product design: "Blockchain & the Crypto Rewards Model — The Great Decentralizer"

Got a question or some feedback?
Join our Telegram channel and let us know!

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

New blog post from our head of product design: "Blockchain & the Crypto Rewards Model — The Great Decentralizer"

What a nice update from our beloved developer! Thanks for your update, dev. I'll be happy if you continue to spread all the updates on here as fast as you can.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Here's a new post titled: Who benefits from Knowledge?

https://medium.com/knowledgeio/q-who-benefits-from-knowledge-io-fb1d0c44773e

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io.  I'm happy to answer any questions in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/Knowledgeio

I'll be presenting at The North American Bitcoin Conference next week in Miami.  If anyone is attending, please come introduce yourself: https://btcmiami.com/speakers/

Thank you everyone for your interest in our solutions!  We're looking forward to dropping Knowledge on the world!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

Wow, this project is really doing great at this time. I will be joining your telegram soon admin. And also thanks for your update regarding on the project and will visit the blog soon.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

For at least 2 week we dont have any news about Knowlege Token, so still waiting for at 15th private sales ending to have news?
this is very sad it's almost we have no news about this project, so hopefully nothing happened and everything went smoothly.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

How can I earn tokens? Does the project have a subscription bounty company? I want to try using КT in real life. I like this project!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

How can I earn tokens? Does the project have a subscription bounty company? I want to try using КT in real life. I like this project!

Yes, there is a bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632
There is also a Russian bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2603161

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
conanmori2

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Nice project good thinh to get some knowledge specially for newbie like me.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

To learn something it's cost money and time and that's why also sharing knowledge should reward to encourage people help other with experience that they have. that's what knowledge's team want to do.
Thats right bud earning by sharing knowledge to other members by experience, that is the main objective if this project. Very basic but somehow theres alot of things you need to learn from thid project.

You are right, the benefits of this project is you get paid while you are learning different things. I am excited for the release of this platform and hoping that they will succeed in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

It is not the first time that I recall that the success of this project is guaranteed. For this project there is an excellent team of developers, which makes everything for the best of success among other projects.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

Thats right bud earning by sharing knowledge to other members by experience, that is the main objective if this project. Very basic but somehow theres alot of things you need to learn from thid project.

You are right, the benefits of this project is you get paid while you are learning different things. I am excited for the release of this platform and hoping that they will succeed in the near future.
I think that's misunderstood conception, you have to learn first and share your knowledge about certain things before you get paid.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

It is not the first time that I recall that the success of this project is guaranteed. For this project there is an excellent team of developers, which makes everything for the best of success among other projects.
Knowledge token looks promising with huge opportunities and yes success is guaranteed with huge team, KT providing huge opportunities Advertisers use knowledge token to advertise through KT platform, Users are rewarded with knowledge token for participating in knowledge token platform what more we need to prove its great accomplishments when we already experiencing it.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

I think the token will be in demand, but not now, I think people need a lot more time to learn to appreciate the crypt.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

This is why many people like this project because their platform is like helping both the owners and buyers earning knowledge token.  Tokens can be used for buying merchandise so probably its value will likely to rise and I'm hoping everyone will buy some of it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

Investors learn consumers behaviours advertisers learns fast advert techniques and users learn about project and invest based on their interests, thats really great work

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

This is why many people like this project because their platform is like helping both the owners and buyers earning knowledge token.  Tokens can be used for buying merchandise so probably its value will likely to rise and I'm hoping everyone will buy some of it.
Undoubtedly this project interested many people, but interest and investments can be different. Therefore, I will hope that Ico will be successful and the developers will have enough funds for the further development of the project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Same here I like this project because you can learn anyrhing using thier platform and you can even earn by also sharing you thoughts and ideas.
I think this platform deserves to be appreciated because when  we will use their platform, we have the chance to earn some of their token. Thus, i think if everyone who read their platform will likely to support because everyone will be a winner.
karrs

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

How can I get tokens free of charge?
ResuLT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

Same here I like this project because you can learn anyrhing using thier platform and you can even earn by also sharing you thoughts and ideas.
I think this platform deserves to be appreciated because when  we will use their platform, we have the chance to earn some of their token. Thus, i think if everyone who read their platform will likely to support because everyone will be a winner.
Yes, basically it is interesting to me since they are giving me chance to earn some tokens and earn some knowledge too by answering a question or asking a question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: