Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:52:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

What a kind of future, this project has fully changed the way of useless knowledge to be useful because we can get more money with much of knowledge we have.
It is very good. Because often there are money only at those at whom rich parents, though such people themselves do not present nothing from themselves. And due to this project people will be able to earn money due to their own intellect, apart from parental aid.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

What a kind of future, this project has fully changed the way of useless knowledge to be useful because we can get more money with much of knowledge we have.
It is very good. Because often there are money only at those at whom rich parents, though such people themselves do not present nothing from themselves. And due to this project people will be able to earn money due to their own intellect, apart from parental aid.
Cryptocurrency in general is an opportunitie for us to make money, not only knowledge platform . But projects like that will increase our chances and our income ofcourse . With you knowledge and skills you could be independent in your life if you are smart enough.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Knowledge token is providing more opportunities, as we observe additional partners can include any website or app that wishes to include knowledge token SDK or interact with APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of knowledge tokens.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Here's our most recent blog post:

Enabling Overachievement with Knowledge Scores on the Blockchain
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/enabling-overachievement-with-knowledge-scores-on-the-blockchain-97a5bc45c06a

There's a significant announcement in there on COPPA & GDPR compliance which will enable us to work with minors.

I'm active on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/Knowledgeio

Feel free to ask me anything in there.

Thanks for everyone's interest in the success of the Knowledge.io ecosystem!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

I bet knowledge token platform will easily get more popular as it is linked with knowledge which is really required in our competitive world, more people involves and it also providing knowledge tokens, it surely takes a huge success.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

Knowledge Token is getting more popular that people wanted to get more latest posts, updates, and positive feedbacks from this community of crypto currency. Moreover, with this kind of project that is linked to the source of knowledge of people, I believe that Knowledge Token has a greater potential compared to other projects tha exists out there. Having thid kind of project is indeed a good one that should pursue by the people. I was really looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

but who will pay? usually get paid to get an education, and not vice versa .... if I were paid for education - I would only study

Oh, you're right. Who would pay us for what we would learn?) It would not be bad. But the essence of this project is not that. Maybe you did not finish reading something.
Yes, the project does not have the just want to share knowledge among peoples but they have many more strategies which will lead them to a sure success. They are also advertising products and many other things through there platform and this will lead them to a huge success as many projects need to promote themselves and they will use this services to do so.

that's obvious, knowledge is not a education platform, it's actually a platform to sharing knowledge about products, something similar to those review that we see on youtube, when guy who knows very well a about smartphone  and does a review to tell us if this product good or not because he has the knowledge.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

Yes i completely agree with  you.nowdays knowledge is very important in every field  so by using this platform you can get more knowledge and also you can get profits by sharing your knowledge.
the thing here is if you are investing you will have insight of the customers behaviors and if you are the customers is also the same so at the end both on the platform gain and improve in the dealing efficiently

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

Yes i completely agree with  you.nowdays knowledge is very important in every feild.so by using this platform you can get more knowledge and also you can get profits by sharing your knowledge.
This is realy a great help in this kind of time. Most people are always on the move along with them is thier smartphones. Whenever they need to get information google is always there for them but in the future Knowledge platform will be thier main resource of information.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

In practice, rewards are often used as a tool to encourage knowledge sharing among people. Knowledge platform will show us how rewards have a significant effect on knowledge sharing behaviour.
sharing knowledge is also very important in addition to our goal of earning awards, knowledge is also very important to build our life rock.
And knowledge tokens will surely help us to gain profit as well as knowledge. These tokens will have a bright future as knowledge is never ended and the more you learn, the more intelligent you be.
I totally agree with what you convey of course we in addition to getting our knowledge can also benefit, this is very unusual.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

Who will manufacture equipment for your technologies? Do you have any experience in this area? Do you have reliable suppliers of the necessary components?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

What I like about this project is that they are developing a platform where you can turn your knowledge about certain things into valuable assets.
I am looking forward to more features of Knowledge Token in the future.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Here's our most recent blog post:

Enabling Overachievement with Knowledge Scores on the Blockchain
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/enabling-overachievement-with-knowledge-scores-on-the-blockchain-97a5bc45c06a

There's a significant announcement in there on COPPA & GDPR compliance which will enable us to work with minors.

I'm active on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/Knowledgeio

Feel free to ask me anything in there.

Thanks for everyone's interest in the success of the Knowledge.io ecosystem!
Excellent news, I like how the team works and does not forget the community, it's very interesting to be, give more information and people will be more interested in using the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

The team of this project is working very well. After all, they achieve everything that is written on the first page. They are great. So in the future this project will have success. I'm sure.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Hello, everyone, I want to ask the developer, can I join the signature company next week? Unless of course you can join the company's bounty signatures. I really like the ideology of this token and it would be very interesting for me to get this coin and use it for its intended purpose.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

but who will pay? usually get paid to get an education, and not vice versa .... if I were paid for education - I would only study

Oh, you're right. Who would pay us for what we would learn?) It would not be bad. But the essence of this project is not that. Maybe you did not finish reading something.
Yes, the project does not have the just want to share knowledge among peoples but they have many more strategies which will lead them to a sure success. They are also advertising products and many other things through there platform and this will lead them to a huge success as many projects need to promote themselves and they will use this services to do so.

that's obvious, knowledge is not a education platform, it's actually a platform to sharing knowledge about products, something similar to those review that we see on youtube, when guy who knows very well a about smartphone  and does a review to tell us if this product good or not because he has the knowledge.
You have well formulated the main idea of this project, because many do not fully understand it. The project is really very useful for the community and I look forward to its launch.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Hello, everyone, I want to ask the developer, can I join the signature company next week? Unless of course you can join the company's bounty signatures. I really like the ideology of this token and it would be very interesting for me to get this coin and use it for its intended purpose.
Of course, you can. Even if you want to join the signature campaign in the next months, you can still be joining them anytime you want to join.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I think they can also try to add apps for Android, IOS, Because our majority of our society now uses smartphones, Many are lazy and want to browse while lying on the couch, bed etc.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Knowledge Token is really promising and I was really amazed that this project is very helpful and beneficial for both people and the crypto community. Moreover, through the combination of a transparent blockchain and smart contracts of this project, the need for a prior trust relationship or trusted third party is eliminated. I am glad that Knowledge.io also believes that all knowledge is valuable, both to the individual possessing it and to the society in which that individual interacts. I hope for the success of this great project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I think they can also try to add apps for Android, IOS, Because our majority of our society now uses smartphones, Many are lazy and want to browse while lying on the couch, bed etc.

I agree, and not all people are always in front of desktops or laptops, some of them are outside the house or in travel, so it still best if knowledge token will make an android and ios app. Im looking forward for this feature in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: