Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I think they can also try to add apps for Android, IOS, Because our majority of our society now uses smartphones, Many are lazy and want to browse while lying on the couch, bed etc.
Maybe people are not so lazy, how much they do not have enough money for a full-fledged computer and they are forced to use smartphones, I hope the developer will make mobile applications.

You have a point, but this days a price of a basic desktop or laptop can already afford by ordinary people. Some of them just dont really like using computers all the time. They preferred using mobile phones.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Hello, everyone, I want to ask the developer, can I join the signature company next week? Unless of course you can join the company's bounty signatures. I really like the ideology of this token and it would be very interesting for me to get this coin and use it for its intended purpose.
Of course, you can. Even if you want to join the signature campaign in the next months, you can still be joining them anytime you want to join.
I also think the same, in my opinion this is a promising project maybe next month I will follow the signature of this project, and get some tokens and exchange it in the future

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I think they can also try to add apps for Android, IOS, Because our majority of our society now uses smartphones, Many are lazy and want to browse while lying on the couch, bed etc.
Maybe people are not so lazy, how much they do not have enough money for a full-fledged computer and they are forced to use smartphones, I hope the developer will make mobile applications.

You have a point, but this days a price of a basic desktop or laptop can already afford by ordinary people. Some of them just dont really like using computers all the time. They preferred using mobile phones.
So it is, I like to watch the phone more than to the computer, but it's more convenient to work on the computer, so I think there should be different versions from the developer.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

I agree, and not all people are always in front of desktops or laptops, some of them are outside the house or in travel, so it still best if knowledge token will make an android and ios app. Im looking forward for this feature in the near future.

But if it's an ERC 20 token coin then ANY erc 20 supporting wallet will support it, and they dont need an app to use it, Like use ImToken or something if you want to
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

A token for study, but how can it be used later? Will it be sold on the exchange? On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?
If i dont have misunderstood, actually Knowledge Token not a token for study basically it for Publishers and Users "data".
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

To work as a rule from the telephone inconveniently. But it concerns only work, and to use purses and to store тoкeны or coin nevertheless better and more comfortable on smartphone.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Yes. Mobile phone is popular now. Someone cannot have computer but they almost have mobile phones. The hard at here it how to bring Knowledge Token to them - who never touch to crypto.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Yes. Mobile phone is popular now. Someone cannot have computer but they almost have mobile phones. The hard at here it how to bring Knowledge Token to them - who never touch to crypto.

yes I agree, they have to concentrate themselves also for mobile technology, especially if they want to gain some market cap in asian countries. Bcs in Asia %80 of population use mostly mobile phone for internet.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

I agree, and not all people are always in front of desktops or laptops, some of them are outside the house or in travel, so it still best if knowledge token will make an android and ios app. Im looking forward for this feature in the near future.
In their website background they used smart phones and tablets to illustrate the idea of the project . So i'm certain that they will work on adding the platform to those devices in the future .The app would be more usable on phones than laptops tbh.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Thats right more people are using mobile phones than laptop so its realy necessary to add a mobile application for this project to accomodate more users.
Yes you are right.nowdays all people have not laptops but all have the smartphones.so it's very good idea to launch the application for Android and IOS.so people can easily use this platform by mobile phone.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

Everyone is in a win-win situation with knowledge token. You can easily advertise in knowledge market where viewers,readers and everything there. Knowledge token everything is all set up we just have to support them and promote them to succeed.

It is what we waited for so long and now we are delighted with knowledge token platform to avail the opportunity of the pre sale which will go live in 2 days, exactly starting on Jan 5, 2k18. Also we are eagerly waiting for the knowledge tokens which will available through your own apps and third party apps.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

the knowledge token is the lifeblood of the knowledge platform. this is an educate yourself and earn money platform. Its a gigantic collaborations of amazing teams with great idea that cant see failure, awesome partnership and self-community system on the blockchain making nerd have a regular station
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Knowledge token platform had a great plans as we understand their road map looks great, and my investments are fruitful to me and the knowledge tokens allow me to buy advertising products and knowledge score data in their ecosystem. Much awaited and it is my time to participate in the token sale and own knowledge.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

I just downloaded triviaspar app for Knowledge token and I love it so so much. I'm just trying to go through it and okay around more. Nice one
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Yes, the wait worth the patience we had for this to come and show off the skills to us, power to the knownledge!

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

But the web version can be browsed from smartphone too. Often phone owners delete applications quickly from their smartphone. So I think the web version is the best choice at first.
bradpeterson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

Nice project for the students.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

If the dev will make a mobile app then I'm sure the number of people who are in to this project will increase. But maybe the dev have already doing this so lets just wait.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:07:59 PM

A token for study, but how can it be used later? Will it be sold on the exchange? On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?
We can read many book from their website. It will be stay by PDF file so that we can always read this & we can know more about knowledge token . I think knowledge token firstly come on etherdelta because this is etherum based token.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

This Knowledge project smells interesting, but the choice to make this ann with some images instead of text makes it totally unreadable on my laptop - I have given a look at the whitepaper and there you understand that it is surely an exciting project to make some further research on.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: