Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

Thanks again to Sam :-)
Helped me quickly by telegram after there was a small problem with the purchase.

Let's see how it goes on, wish you good luck

Knowledge token platform taking extraordinary efforts in dealing with the queries of customers and helping them in a better manner, faster communication really makes it a big success and the team behind like this great managers are the loop holes for the success. happy to deal with knowledge token.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Knowledge Token - Publishers & Users Earn Sharing w/ Advertisers project has a great different thing from another ICO project. You have any telegram bounty?
If you have telegram news channel then give me the link.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

It will be great having the advertisers providing more information on their products. This will greatly assist potential buyers in decision making. I think KT is great!
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

It will be great having the advertisers providing more information on their products. This will greatly assist potential buyers in decision making. I think KT is great!
What do you think about the market where you can pay with KT? I think that it will be a great option for holders of these tokens. They will not have to use exchanges so often.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

Knowledge Token - Publishers & Users Earn Sharing w/ Advertisers project has a great different thing from another ICO project. You have any telegram bounty?
If you have telegram news channel then give me the link.
Yes, they have any bounty program. And of course they have telegram bounty. Full details of Knowledge Token at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632.0
You can join telegram via this link: https://telegram.me/Knowledgeio
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

The project looks very interesting.i think this is the best platform for knowledge sharing.We can also give the advertisement on this platfrom and also get the reward by participating.i  belive that this project will acheive great success.
Ya. If your are a website admin or you like shopping. Knowledge Token Platform will be the best choice for you. Both of seller and buyers can have profit by make knowledge sharing. So awesome!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

This type of platform such as knowledge platform their success will put pressure on companies like Facebook that don't reward its users at all, Only people's ignorance is what makes facebook popular over these kinda of platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/knowledge-17410 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

wow another great advertisement and trust for the followers and investors of Knowledge Token. Now they just need some more transparency to gain more investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

Knowledge tokens seems making a revolution in the crypto world as we see its road map is legit with innovative plans and their targets with master plans to win in every small path, it is a great launch where publishers and users earn sharing w/Advertisers.
Efta321

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

Knowledge tokens seems making a revolution in the crypto world as we see its road map is legit with innovative plans and their targets with master plans to win in every small path, it is a great launch where publishers and users earn sharing w/Advertisers.
if a project is a success and attracts a lot of interest they have to do a revolution as you say this knowledge token project made a revolution and that will attract a lot of investors.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

if a project is a success and attracts a lot of interest they have to do a revolution as you say this knowledge token project made a revolution and that will attract a lot of investors.
This will truly be a revolutionized project as they are been built on a very innovative and interesting concept which can change the flow of information all around the world. They want to make a platform wheere people could share information and this will increase their demand in the market and also increase the value of the knowledge tokens in the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Here it remains only to wait for an investor to pay attention to this project. The point is now in advertising and how far it is being distributed.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

Virtual reality may very soon be one of the most advanced technologies. If this happens, then the platform has a very good future
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

I saw on the developer's website that the team has a lot of experience in education, but I wonder what marketing research teams did to confirm their idea?
Yes, they do. They really had a lot of experience in education since 10 years ago. I think that the marketing research teams will do more research to confirm their idea.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

This will truly be a revolutionized project as they are been built on a very innovative and interesting concept which can change the flow of information all around the world. They want to make a platform wheere people could share information and this will increase their demand in the market and also increase the value of the knowledge tokens in the future.
Certainly you're right that they make this platform is where people could share information and as a return they will have a chance to.have some tokens. By having a roadmap that is well-organized and I'm sure also their activities  will be running smoothly. Investors who wanted to invest in this platform will surely be gaining a lot of profits in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

The team of developers promises that the platform will cooperate with gaming networks. These gaming networks will provide a user base of 5 million! This is great, especially for a beginner business
That sounds really interesting, I think collaborating in the gaming industry will give this platform more activities. There are a lot of games that need some sort of reviews which I think the Knowledge Token can handle.

Well, that's good if they are really going to partner with reviewing gaming platforms. Because nowadays many people are unto cyber gaming like steam,LOL

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

I think the token has a great future if the developers implement it in the student environment. for this you need a mobile application and the success of the team is guaranteed.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

I think the token has a great future if the developers implement it in the student environment. for this you need a mobile application and the success of the team is guaranteed.
Absolutely agree with you, this is a good idea. The application will be really useful for both students and schoolchildren for example.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Virtual reality may very soon be one of the most advanced technologies. If this happens, then the platform has a very good future

Yes, they will become more popular because they are the first team that created this project. This will surely get them more income in the near future. I just hope they will continue to develop this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

The team of developers promises that the platform will cooperate with gaming networks. These gaming networks will provide a user base of 5 million! This is great, especially for a beginner business
That sounds really interesting, I think collaborating in the gaming industry will give this platform more activities. There are a lot of games that need some sort of reviews which I think the Knowledge Token can handle.

Well, that's good if they are really going to partner with reviewing gaming platforms. Because nowadays many people are unto cyber gaming like steam,LOL
If this platform will have partnership with online gaming then the future of this project will be in good hands. Knowledge token can be earn in so many ways that's why many investors would likely to support this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: